The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 04:46 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

My suggestion is still the same.

1. Do not attack or question FRs. Write your own FR on the WL. Don't comment on other ppl's FR. It is difficult to write FR but easy to criticise. But it seems this simple rule cannot be followed. Maturity is writing your own FR if you think you can do a better job or recommending another WL that you think is good. No need to act smart or question at all.

2. Keep FR threads strictly for FRs. No FR please fuck off. Want to talk cock go talk cock thread.

All this PM won't even be needed if everyone exercises some forum courtesy.

Unfortunately, one particular $80 punter wants to be part of the $150 threads and likes to question everything except write FRs so it's all gone to shit. Since ppl prefer to allow this kind of behaviour then everybody question everybody loh.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

You taste really high.
Suggest you look at 1649 Tian Tian or 2036 Nana if you haven’t tried if for looks and figure.
The latter I haven’t tried since Nov 2017 after her services deteriorated for me; hence can’t comment whether have buck up.
The former has good service imo.
Yes Sir!
Old 26-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Yes Sir!
I’m just a 无名小弟.
Hope you enjoy!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Share a fr on this whore.....long time since i post fr...

Bei Bei 1667

Face: 5.5/10.....very average looking girl....but very good facial complexion....her saving grace!

Body: 7.5/10 short but slim...smooth body and rather perky small ass!

Tits: 7/10 well shaped perky natural round B tits.....

Service: 7/10....should be higher! but she doesn't offer french! that turns me off....rarely whores don't french me one...But i kind of MIA in legal scene for past 2 years....maybe all cat 150 whores don't really french now! But i managed to fuck her till CIM in her small mouth...exploded lots of cum in her!

Rtf: most likely no....have a target in mind!

This wl kicks start my adventure in Cat150 again!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Upzzz you Bro FEDERER801 Huat arh from Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 26-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
My suggestion is still the same.

Do not attack FRs. Write your own FR on the WL. Don't comment on other ppl's FR. But it seems this simple rule cannot be followed. All this PM won't even be needed if everyone exercises some forum courtesy.

Why? Largely because a $80 punters wants to be part od the $150 threads and question.
Lol. Are you the dai kor of SBF and Geylang?

You can set rules that people cannot question or comment on others’ FR?

Ok, tell you what. If got 20 senior brothers here with power of 10 or more agree with you, then maybe the rest of the forum can consider it.

Samsters with power of 10 (meaning sbf account about 10 years old), if you think FRs should not be questioned or commented on, please reply here with:

“123hu is right! We should never question or comment on others FR! Every FR should be accepted as the gospel truth without any doubt or questions!”

If you disagree, brothers with power of 10, simply reply:

“123hu is wrong. Anybody and everybody should have the right to comment or question any FR. This is what an open forum is about.”

At least we can see where people roughly stand on this issue.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:01 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My adjusted top picks ranked in order:

1. Tian Tian 1649
(Die die must try for her body and looks or you'll regret. Good service too.)
2. Yuan Yuan 1649
3. Yao Yao 2047

I would say these 3 are the best overall that Geylang has to offer right now but ppl would say I'm a promoter.

Tian Tian must book in advance. The wait can die.

Too bad for those who can only afford $80 short time won't get to try.

Last edited by 123hu; 26-02-2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lol. Are you the dai kor of SBF and Geylang?

You can set rules that people cannot question or comment on others’ FR?

Ok, tell you what. If got 20 senior brothers here with power of 10 or more agree with you, then maybe the rest of the forum can consider it.

Samsters with power of 10 (meaning sbf account about 10 years old), if you think FRs should not be questioned or commented on, please reply here with:

“123hu is right! We should never question or comment on others FR! Every FR should be accepted as the gospel truth without any doubt or questions!”

If you disagree, brothers with power of 10, simply reply:

“123hu is wrong. Anybody and everybody should have the right to comment or question any FR. This is what an open forum is about.”

At least we can see where people roughly stand on this issue.
Dumb fuck. Get educated and learn what ppl are saying. Stating a position is not dictating. Did you not see I said since everyone like to question than I do the same?

$80 man.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Dumb fuck. Get educated and learn what ppl are saying. Stating a position is not dictating. Did you not see I said since everyone like to question than I do the same?

$80 man.
You sneakily edited your answer and added that line AFTER I replied you motherfucking bastard troll promoter for 1649, 123hu.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I’m just a 无名小弟.
Hope you enjoy!
bro don't say that....i never look down samsters, even with low points which can be easily exchanged!
Old 26-02-2018, 05:10 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You sneakily edited your answer and added that line AFTER I replied you motherfucking bastard troll promoter for 1649, 123hu.
If you say so loh $80.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Bro

I’m awake and interested
Let’s keep the sharing alive.
Will try my best

Quote:
I mia in legal scene quite some time due to lack of good stocks! But some whores ignite my interest back again...Thanks to some samsters' recommendation!
BB queue already long...your FR makes it even longer
Old 26-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Will try my best

BB queue already long...your FR makes it even longer
That’s coz he’s not rtfing
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro don't say that....i never look down samsters, even with low points which can be easily exchanged!
Deepest respect!
🙇
Old 26-02-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Tian Tian,

Federer801,

Oh n u already got all me FRs on them as well

Btw me FR on NaNa(2036) also based on my fuck session before the turn of year(gregorian calendar hor)

Quote:
Yes Sir!
Quote:
Bro

You taste really high.
Suggest you look at 1649 Tian Tian or 2036 Nana if you haven’t tried if for looks and figure.
The latter I haven’t tried since Nov 2017 after her services deteriorated for me; hence can’t comment whether have buck up.
The former has good service imo.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Re: Tian Tian,

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Federer801,

Oh n u already got all me FRs on them as well

Btw me FR on NaNa(2036) also based on my fuck session before the turn of year(gregorian calendar hor)
bro Omnia, your frs given me make me gian again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1