The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
It's safe to assume that if you never call Nana again, she will celebrate. You are known in 2036 as the motherfucker who demand bbbj. I said before that everywhere you go you are hated. True.
Fuck you lah. If hated I won’t have girls asking me to rtf them, I won’t have them asking me to write FR on them.

But I told them I do not write FR, as I want my FR to be independent, because once you tell girls you wrote FRs, you are no longer an unbiased source of info that is writing without an agenda.
Old 23-02-2018, 05:23 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bully your head lah. She just asked me if I prefer with or without condom for bj. Anything wrong?

Fuck you and your lies. We both enjoyed the session and she asked me when I can come visit her again every time I rtf ok?
You're a pathetic liar. She didn't ask for your preference. She asked CAN SHE USE a condom. And you said NO. She didn't ask what you preferred. It's obvious you're a difficult customer.

Now you brag she ask you to come again ah. Maybe. But she won't be free when you do come. LOL
Old 23-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leave me out of your Squabbles, OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My dear BronzeGod,

Please stop dragging me into anymore of your squabbles.....

You want to argue....then do it on your own merit and leave me out of it....

I want to have NOTHING to do with any your arguments, ok!!

As for this below....last time you, my dear BronzeGod, were making all sorts of snide remarks claiming this forum was dying and even suggesting to Sammyboy to "close" it down....and now you have the cheek to say this?!....sheesh!!

Btw my dear BronzeGod, your cringeworthy attention seeking behaviour in this forum really knows no bounds....Maggie(2036) has rtc for quite sometime now and you still continue to persist with this nonsense.....pathetic joke!!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...&postcount=581
It was just an example to show this 123hu that there are many fr that wrote about bbbj even till your recent one today.

That’s all. I don’t need attention, but I do like having fun in this forum
Old 23-02-2018, 05:26 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
It was just an example to show this 123hu that there are many fr that wrote about bbbj even till your recent one today.

There is only ONE FR where the customer demanded a bbbj even when she did not want to do it. It is YOUR FR.

I said before you are a retard. She ask you CAN SHE USE A CONDOM and you think she is asking you for your preference.

I'm glad you're having fun being slapped around and banning yourself from a house. Hahaha. Self ban.
Old 23-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Leave me out of your Squabbles, OK

Quote:

Well just STOP dragging my name into your squabbles, ok!!

Btw cat still got your tongue with respect to my reply to your post below, my dear BronzeGod?!

Quote:
So then...to use your own words in here...

Are we now going to "see you [grow] up and mature" in this forum?

Quote:
Good to see you growing up and mature after all those wars with Alejandro88 and max_priest etc.

Although, I really enjoyed watching those exchanges. That was the true blue Punch and Judy show, to borrow a term you recently introduced

SBF is what it is, yep, and thanks for being part of it, warts and all
Old 23-02-2018, 05:40 PM
SamSter

There is one idiot having so much fun on the forum that he BANNED HIMSELF from going to a particular house. Fuck, this is really some funny shit. Self exile. Hahahaha. Nobody ban him he ban himself coz got fucked online. Hahaha.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Re: Leave me out of your Squabbles, OK

Quote:
Well just STOP dragging my name into your squabbles, ok!!

Btw cat still got your tongue with respect to my reply to your post below, my dear BronzeGod?!
Wow. I thought you didn’t wanna be involved in any squabbles.

Cat has not got my tongue buddy. I was busy and forgot about that.

I’ll reply that when I’m free before 1 March ok?

Wait for it buddy. I’ll give it to you, signed sealed delivered.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Are you Now going to Grow Up and Mature?

Quote:
Wow. I thought you didn’t wanna be involved in any squabbles.
Suggest you go "pull" out the meaning of the word "squabble".....

My initial legitimate question to you still stands....which btw arises from your own post

Quote:
So then...to use your own words in here...

Are we now going to "see you [grow] up and mature" in this forum?
Quote:
Good to see you growing up and mature after all those wars with Alejandro88 and max_priest etc.

Although, I really enjoyed watching those exchanges. That was the true blue Punch and Judy show, to borrow a term you recently introduced

SBF is what it is, yep, and thanks for being part of it, warts and all
Old 23-02-2018, 07:33 PM
SamSter

Bro Omnia,

My experience with this idiot is that he is full of shit. You ask him to reply anything his excuse is that he busy lao sai no time to reply. He takes 15 mins to write one FR so a bit slow to catch up. You tell him to write FR repeatedly he will still ask if you want him to write FR. Fucking moron.

Fatt Fat made it very clear that he should just write instead of asking what to write. Want to write just write. Don't want to write just fuck off. And what does he do? Ask ppl to vote. He cannot understand simple things. Moron who just doesn't get it.

He'll probably ask you to vote first before answering for his stupidity. Or he thinks you are just asking for his preference.

Hahahahaha
Old 23-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Omnia,

My experience with this idiot is that he is full of shit. You ask him to reply anything his excuse is that he busy lao sai no time to reply. He takes 15 mins to write one FR so a bit slow to catch up. You tell him to write FR repeatedly he will still ask if you want him to write FR. Fucking moron.

Fatt Fat made it very clear that he should just write instead of asking what to write. Want to write just write. Don't want to write just fuck off. And what does he do? Ask ppl to vote. He cannot understand simple things. Moron who just doesn't get it.

He'll probably ask you to vote first before answering for his stupidity. Or he thinks you are just asking for his preference.

Hahahahaha
No matter how you had tried to evade my questions previously and no matter how much bullshit you try to use to confuse others, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking lying bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu.
Old 23-02-2018, 08:29 PM
SamSter

Quote:
No matter how you had tried to evade my questions previously and no matter how much bullshit you try to use to confuse others, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking lying bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu.
You just proved my point that you're fucking free to reply. When confronted with your nonsense, you evade it because you're stuck. LOL God you're so damn easy to slap around.

Everyone can see you're the liar. When Nana asked if she can use a condom, you refused and said NO. But your twisted logic is that she was asking for your preference. FUCKING LIAR.

I never evaded your questions but you're a dumb fuck who can't read.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
You just proved my point that you're fucking free to reply. When confronted with your nonsense, you evade it because you're stuck. LOL God you're so damn easy to slap around.

Everyone can see you're the liar. When Nana asked if she can use a condom, you refused and said NO. But your twisted logic is that she was asking for your preference. FUCKING LIAR.

I never evaded your questions but you're a dumb fuck who can't read.
There are many questions you evaded and when I answer toot questions, you twist it or bring up more bullshit.

But no matter how you had tried to evade my questions previously and no matter how much bullshit you try to use to confuse others, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking lying bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:37 PM
SamSter

Quote:
There are many questions you evaded and when I answer toot questions, you twist it or bring up more bullshit.

But no matter how you had tried to evade my questions previously and no matter how much bullshit you try to use to confuse others, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking lying bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu.
Yah, 123hu is my moniker here. You stupid fuck now then you realise? LOL. But that's what you're famous for. Repeating info that everyone already knows.

You have a right to your opinion. You can say you are not a points begger, never demand WL give you additional service and not a cheapo. But everything you do shows that you are. All you can say is that I'm a promoter which frankly nobody gives a fuck. You're an empty shell and a fucking liar.

When Nana asked if she can use a condom, you refused and said NO. And then you came online to brag about it. No need to explain so much. Who is the fucking liar, ppl can see.

Last edited by 123hu; 23-02-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yah, 123hu is my moniker here. You stupid fuck now then you realise? LOL. But that's what you're famous for. Repeating info that everyone already knows.

You have a right to your opinion. You can say you are not a points begger, never demand WL give you additional service and not a cheapo. But everything you do shows that you are. All you can say is that I'm a promoter which frankly nobody gives a fuck. You're an empty shell and a fucking liar.

When Nana asked if she can use a condom, you refused and said NO. And then you came online to brag about it. No need to explain so much. Who is the fucking liar, ppl can see.
Fuck You, I didn’t brag. Brag for fuck?

I don’t even wanna write FR anymore but you said I never tried the girls right?

You said I won’t be able to write FR right?

So I wrote it and now you say I brag???

Fuck You and your bullshit.

But no matter how you had tried to evade my questions previously and no matter how much bullshit you try to use to confuse others, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking lying bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, and you are sore over that one time I agreed with negative comments on the customer service of the aunty at the house you are promoting.

And those negative comments were nothing new. It’s a known fact for years in sbf, others also wrote that her attitude is bad.

But yet you wanna keep picking on me.

Never mind, let me entertain you, you mother fucker.

Fuck you to hell with your bullshit.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:21 AM
SamSter

You may be senile but I'm not.

I never asked you to write an FR. You volunteered to write one as a challenge. Ask Fatt Fat. In response, I asked you to produce all on your list, not one. It was YOU who wanted to produce ONE FR to prove you got actually call. I couldn't be fucked with your crap list and attempt to cover up.

I asked you to produce all on your list if you really want to show something but of course you're incapable of doing so.

I wrote 5 FRs almost immediately nobody complain. Except you bitching away.

You take days to write 1 stinking FR and many bros complain they did not get the service you claimed. You only had one FR to write and still you fuck it up. You tried to distract ppl with photos and failed big time. The amount of effort you put in to produce a piece of junk is amazing. You probably thought you did well too. Not realising your lame piece of erotic fiction was as sexy as a snorting bull. It was fucking hilarious. LOL

It is also clear that you went around begging for points. After you got fucked by me and realised how stupid you looked, you decided to ask ppl to vote instead. You failed miserably again because no one really bothered to vote. Hahahaha

Last edited by 123hu; 24-02-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1