The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 13-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
liverpoolwork is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi is Petain road now still have. Any recommendations. First time lehz .want to try. Sorry for the trouble
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2190 / Power: 6
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Down load from H14 Ah Bao's fb. Probably the girls monthly gathering. Pics taken this mth. H16R11 Pat aka lady Macbeth is the happiest of them. Probably she hit sales target in August.

Me? I say Sophie is the most friendly WL among the girls. Pat and Ah Bao by looks only. Service wise all average.
Ah bao is house 14 room 5 right? Today went past her wanted to fuck her but in the end went to house 12 the second door on the left.. fucked Helen.. tried to find FY but her door no lights no nothing leh .. waited so long but cannot see..

Next target. 2000 Points
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal