The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro
You open another thread solely for all samsters to contribute FRs/ top lists etc
I’ll support you.
😅
There's many "dogs" in this forum. Unless the FR are written geared toward their benefit, they will start hounding you everywhere.

Just continue to TCSS and share information via PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Share a fr on this whore.....long time since i post fr...

Bei Bei 1667

Face: 5.5/10.....very average looking girl....but very good facial complexion....her saving grace!

Body: 7.5/10 short but slim...smooth body and rather perky small ass!

Tits: 7/10 well shaped perky natural round B tits.....

Service: 7/10....should be higher! but she doesn't offer french! that turns me off....rarely whores don't french me one...But i kind of MIA in legal scene for past 2 years....maybe all cat 150 whores don't really french now! But i managed to fuck her till CIM in her small mouth...exploded lots of cum in her!

Rtf: most likely no....have a target in mind!

This wl kicks start my adventure in Cat150 again!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
I think you have big hands. If her kind of size is B , then many WLs will be over declaring their cup size.

Anyway, she is not so bad if her looks gam you. i pass
Old 26-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Cos now premium FL stocks dry and risky mah
😜
Still have some quality local FL ......the wolfie site quality getting worse except for a number of regular.

Ever since you and Unfit warned me, i stay away from them
Old 26-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There's many "dogs" in this forum. Unless the FR are written geared toward their benefit, they will start hounding you everywhere.

Just continue to TCSS and share information via PM.
123hu is one such dog. Barking everywhere because I agreed with one complaint on his 1649 customer service. lol.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
123hu is one such dog. Barking everywhere because I agreed with one complaint on his 1649 customer service. lol.
Then you should stop feeding him!!!
Old 26-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Gl150 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro Omnia, your frs given me make me gian again!
Read and if it interests you then just go for it buddy!
Old 26-02-2018, 06:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
If this your explanation why you thought 2036's gym was a secret? Don't expect much from ppl who can only afford $80.

You are always the poor victim. Kena fuck by OKT, kena fuck online. Beg for points, try to have voting system all crash and burn. $80 ideas from an $80 man. LOL
Old 26-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Then you should stop feeding him!!!
I’m having fun. It’s not often you find a dog that likes to faithfully follow you around. Lol.

Anyway, I don’t feed him. He just like to appear and bark wherever I go. Lol.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:09 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I’m having fun. It’s not often you find a dog that likes to faithfully follow you around. Lol.

Anyway, I don’t feed him. He just like to appear and bark wherever I go. Lol.
Of course you have fun lah. You so upset over your online reputation that you banned yourself form 1649. Wahahahaa...

Me and my buddies not going anymore! LOL

Fucking small kid.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
If this your explanation why you thought 2036's gym was a secret? Don't expect much from ppl who can only afford $80.

You are always the poor victim. Kena fuck by OKT, kena fuck online. Beg for points, try to have voting system all crash and burn. $80 ideas from an $80 man. LOL
Since when did I say I’m a victim with regard to my argument with you?

I’m having fun fucking a bastard motherfucking promoter troll for 1649 like you, since you like to follow me around barking, I not mind kicking you in the head here and there. Lol.

Good dog 123hu.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:11 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Since when did I say I’m a victim with regard to my argument with you?

I’m having fun fucking a bastard motherfucking promoter troll for 1649 like you, since you like to follow me around barking, I not mind kicking you in the head here and there. Lol.

Good dog 123hu.
OK $80. I also glad you enjoy making a fool of yourself by telling everyone 2036 gym is top secret cannot reveal in public forum. LOL
Old 26-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK $80. I also glad you enjoy making a fool of yourself by telling everyone 2036 gym is top secret cannot reveal in public forum. LOL
I never said the gym is top secret.

I just said I didn’t wanna reveal what I know.

Lol.

You always like to twist words don’t you, you bastard motherfucking promoter troll for 1649, 123hu. Lol.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:18 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I never said the gym is top secret.

I just said I didn’t wanna reveal what I know.

Lol.

You always like to twist words don’t you, you bastard motherfucking promoter troll for 1649, 123hu. Lol.
Try harder la. LOL
Old 26-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try harder la. LOL
I’m not even trying. Lol.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I’m not even trying. Lol.
That's why your income is lower than an OKT driver. If I can only afford $80, I would spent more time on OT instead of playing sammyboy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1