The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
I think I shared the FR in another thread and also pm'ed many samsters the contact. There are 3 SPAs in that area, 2 are 正规(no hanky panky) ones and the 3rd one provide full set at $170 with capped BJ & FJ. Go after 5pm and get free car parking too...

The FL told me that all girls are 90s- 90后. All SYTs and new girls are coming. The FL who served me is so skillful & full of energy for a 20 min in 3 different positions.

Go and press the door bell as they can see you through the black glass one way mirror. Now I have 3 contacts of the SYTs FLs from there, can go for one after next...
Oh I thought that one is closed. Never see them open before. But 170 quite ex leh, the one I tried recently in another place is 100 bj with CIM, of cos is milf but still looks ok and meh very big, good suction.

Can’t forget the slutty look when I unload (best part is when I press her head down when unload, she put up token resistance but keep sucking and after unloading, she refuse to let go and continue, finally when she got up, it’s like those JAV scene when my army slowly dribble down from her mouth and she gave me a “you naughty boy” look), makes me think maybe once in a while going over Budget look for her is ok as she told me next time to spray on her face or breasts and she will show me different experience. Looking forward to see what she means
Old 19-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Quote:
I think I shared the FR in another thread and also pm'ed many samsters the contact. There are 3 SPAs in that area, 2 are 正规(no hanky panky) ones and the 3rd one provide full set at $170 with capped BJ & FJ. Go after 5pm and get free car parking too...

The FL told me that all girls are 90s- 90后. All SYTs and new girls are coming. The FL who served me is so skillful & full of energy for a 20 min in 3 different positions.

Go and press the door bell as they can see you through the black glass one way mirror. Now I have 3 contacts of the SYTs FLs from there, can go for one after next...
$170 is exp sia..
Old 19-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can giv yall FR for the place.

Name: Amy/Sasa
Age: 26-28 (cant rmb if she told me she one year older or one year younger)

Anyway i have been visiting her for almost 2 yrs now ever since she first started. Can say that we are also friends alr jus that with benefits. Her service was definitely way better when she first started but her drop in quality over the years is nt very drastic just that maybe a bit more rushed during the massage compared to last time but still would consider above average for MLs working in this line. So not too bad.

Good thing about her is that shes definitely not a time watcher and she will chat with you and accompany you or if you want to stay and hang out with her shes also fine as long as shes nt busy. Shes also quite accommodating to most things and she always tells me shes learning new tricks and new skills to improve her "service"

Her FJ i would say is above average she has a cute and sweet voice which can really turn you on. For her bbbj her tongue can be a bit dry sometimes but other than that its ok. She does 69 bbbj too and if you request shes ok with cim too (not sure if she offers this to everyone but she did offer it to me that one time when i took bbbj cause she was on code red and she just let me release in her mouth and i was like i see you learned something new)

Boobs wise used to be a natural B now enhanced to a C.

GFE and chemistry definitely is there. Overall ill give her a 7.5/10 for her whole package.

I am not her sponsor or advertising for her just thought i wanted to share my experience.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post

Anyway i have been visiting her for almost 2 yrs now ever since she first started. Can say that we are also friends alr jus that with benefits. Her service was definitely way better when she first started but her drop in quality over the years is nt very drastic just that maybe a bit more rushed during the massage compared to last time but still would consider above average for MLs working in this line. So not too bad.

Good thing about her is that shes definitely not a time watcher and she will chat with you and accompany you or if you want to stay and hang out with her shes also fine as long as shes nt busy. Shes also quite accommodating to most things and she always tells me shes learning new tricks and new skills to improve her "service"

Her FJ i would say is above average she has a cute and sweet voice which can really turn you on. For her bbbj her tongue can be a bit dry sometimes but other than that its ok. She does 69 bbbj too and if you request shes ok with cim too (not sure if she offers this to everyone but she did offer it to me that one time when i took bbbj cause she was on code red and she just let me release in her mouth and i was like i see you learned something new)

GFE and chemistry definitely is there. Overall ill give her a 7.5/10 for her whole package.

I am not her sponsor or advertising for her just thought i wanted to share my experience.
Wa FJ in shop? The one way mirror shop or what?

Anyway a Friend went down to try the TPS, was also told no happy ending but he’s open to going try again saying the girl quitr nice to chat with and massage comfortable. Don’t know if it’s true or he got something and refuse to share
Old 20-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

Anyway a Friend went down to try the TPS, was also told no happy ending but he’s open to going try again saying the girl quitr nice to chat with and massage comfortable. Don’t know if it’s true or he got something and refuse to share
The one way mirror shop
Old 20-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The one way mirror shop
Should visit soon!

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 20-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can give TPS a miss until they decided to change their mode. For better massage without happy ending can try Coral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

Old 20-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can give TPS a miss until they decided to change their mode. For better massage without happy ending can try Coral.
TPY also push $86 Lingam massage which I reject.
The time I visit massage when times up the ML also ask me if want to extend. At first thought maybe got GQ pop but didn’t want to take the risk so I told her no need.

Not sure is it because they are new so don’t pop GQ first due to later side shop red eye and complaint

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 20-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

I recall there are a mix of ML in that shop. Only a few are good with massage, Linda is one of them and matured looking.
TianTian is one of the hot-onto-you sort of girl.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the fr.
Recently got contact from another bro, was going to try soon but not realised enhanced abit skeptical now, but her wechat got 2 other pretty ML, may try them instead.
Quote:

Old 20-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
I recall there are a mix of ML in that shop. Only a few are good with massage, Linda is one of them and matured looking.
TianTian is one of the hot-onto-you sort of girl.
I can totally agree with this. Just visited tian tian recently and she has that good girl with a hidden naughty side kind of look.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share location?
Old 21-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro can share the location?
I’ve been looking for a sass that use to work at Amoy, then shifted to TP/Outram area and lost contacts

Quote:

Old 22-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This one like D cup.......anyone tried ?
Old 22-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Can share location?
Still need to ask with so many pointers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1