The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
wechat adds authentic?

I have a couple ladies add me on WC. INterestingly both are from HK, 30s, good looking, elegant.

I don't know if they are scams or fishing. Note they are not WLs offering massage or sex.

Anyone else come across?
Old 29-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Cidegra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: wechat adds authentic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I have a couple ladies add me on WC. INterestingly both are from HK, 30s, good looking, elegant.

I don't know if they are scams or fishing. Note they are not WLs offering massage or sex.

Anyone else come across?
Just sharing my experience, same also PRC add me on WC. Quite pretty and classy look. At first they will just talk about work, life n hobbies kinda stuff to slowly build up relationship and trust.

Once the time is right she will ask you to invest in her business or other investment and Ensure high returns.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidegra View Post
Just sharing my experience, same also PRC add me on WC. Quite pretty and classy look. At first they will just talk about work, life n hobbies kinda stuff to slowly build up relationship and trust.

Once the time is right she will ask you to invest in her business or other investment and Ensure high returns.
Ah, makes sense. I did talk stocks with one of them briefly; ignored the other one so dont know. Thanks bro.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

yeah, some may be legitly nice, but just beware if anything needs to come out from your pocket.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
yeah, some may be legitly nice, but just beware if anything needs to come out from your pocket.
Yup, and I havent found legit nice yet heh.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, and I havent found legit nice yet heh.
You'll have it once ya there long enough.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
You'll have it once ya there long enough.
Care to share bro? Can pm too.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My account gone alr. I mean it in being nice. Nth much other than that. you thinking too much lol
Old 29-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Went through the same thing . Mine was a Hongkee investment advisor . Told me was in Singapore closing some deal the week before , that’s why able to add me . Think she’s lying because when I asked her where she stayed , which place she visited .......etc , can tell me nothing . Not exactly a scam but investments do come with certain risks .
Old 29-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Cidegra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerbyer View Post
Went through the same thing . Mine was a Hongkee investment advisor . Told me was in Singapore closing some deal the week before , that’s why able to add me . Think she’s lying because when I asked her where she stayed , which place she visited .......etc , can tell me nothing . Not exactly a scam but investments do come with certain risks .
After a few encounters, I begin to lose patience whenever got this type of PRC add me. I stopped pretending to be a nice guy and went all out horny desperately calling them Darling and straight talk about sex relate stuff

Her response was asking me to please behave myself and treat her with respect
Old 29-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
After a few encounters, I begin to lose patience whenever got this type of PRC add me. I stopped pretending to be a nice guy and went all out horny desperately calling them Darling and straight talk about sex relate stuff

Haha very nice. Next time I'll try also. All these sure ask you to invest in gold or trading. Video call them or ask them send selfie confirm won't do it. Sometime I wonder maybe I talking to a guy
Old 29-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Haha a cheongster's response alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerbyer View Post
It is a scam bro. If you lie about your identity, then you are scamming people. Worse since it's a big amount of money compared to top ups.
Old 29-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Anyone else come across?
sure it is authentic

if u believe pig can climb tree!
Old 29-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Even Badoo these days have a lot of young and pretty PRC, can tell all these are bullshitters as such high calipers need to so call look for friends?
Old 29-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

hais why must scammer face be so pretty..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1