The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 11:46 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: Any petite WL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
He only say he’s short.
Why u assume he got small cock as well?
Hello brother Cassano, think wl told him one de.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother Cassano, think wl told him one de.
ahahahahahah! I also think that WL told me i was too handsome to be fucked and instead I also think that she wants to worship me with her money..

I think you thought, then who confirm?

School holidays eh?
Old 15-07-2019, 12:10 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
ahahahahahah! I also think that WL told me i was too handsome to be fucked and instead I also think that she wants to worship me with her money..

I think you thought, then who confirm?

School holidays eh?
Hello Brother iphone, u tell everybody u shorty 1.6, so he asked wl. U r only shorty 1.6, so wl can remember you lor. And so wl said to him you got shorty dick de. Paiseh Brother. Kumsiah fr de.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1