The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Please share bro. Will up you
Old 03-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappyman View Post
If you would like just to have a traditional massage with urut batin and autoroam, I have some good recommendation for u, 100% pure local malay at age 20. For fuck job, u need to negotiate with her yourself.
bro this malay still working ? if so like to try thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-07-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
foxyjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So clueless abt jb nw... Any spas with Malay girls??
Old 17-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dick_flyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question: Indo and Malay... beside the citizenship, is there really much difference?

Below is what I written in some other thread. So far I had a HJ... but will go again to revisit that good feeling again. That girl is a very sweet thing... really feel great being with her and hope to "help" her if possible.
Place is much further from city area and I believe I also saw Viet and Thai in there too...

Just a couple of days ago I have to service my car at the shop lot near Skudai Villa. Decided to do some walkabout exploring the place when I across a Massage Area which initially I was thinking should be a normal standard massage place. Thinking I can spend some time there as the car wouldn't be ready that quickly.

From the Reception with Album for me to review, I saw a nice sweet Indo Gal (Number 10) who just came aboard a few days ago. Pick her as she is fairly new to the shop.

She is below average height but I am a sucker for petite lady. Her hair is slightly high-lighted but the best thing is that her English is much better than average Indo Gal I have pick up before.

Massage is quite standard but it is enjoyable. Mainly cos I am a bit tire, outside is so hot and getting to a cooler environment makes my day, and a sweet thing talking to me with ease. I am happy that at least she can communicate in both English or Malay to me (Malay is not that good so I stick to English) At least there is not language barrier.

She is indeed a newbie as she is quite shy but she was slowly getting into the mood. I pop the golden question and opt for HJ only cos I am really tire from the hot climate when getting car fix-up. So tire that I forgot to ask her name! Lucky I still recall her Number.

Her touch is smooth... And I can feel a GF feeling and not those type of the business rushing-type. Another indication of a newbie! Not to mention the sound from her can really make me cum quickly, but I have to maintain the balance to enjoy more rather than release out quick. After I cum, she took the effort to clean me up and ask me if I feel great... Another plus point for that instead of the past experiences I have in other places of clean up silently and move off.

Tip her extra cos the main entertainment is not just the sex bit...but also I enjoy a good rapport with her.

Will come back again a later time for her when I am not too tire... and I believe that my next encounter with her will be much more than just a HJ! Imagine what I can do picking her up..... Hehehe...

PM me for exact location of the place.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_flyer View Post
Question: Indo and Malay... beside the citizenship, is there really much difference?

Below is what I written in some other thread. So far I had a HJ... but will go again to revisit that good feeling again. That girl is a very sweet thing... really feel great being with her and hope to "help" her if possible.
Place is much further from city area and I believe I also saw Viet and Thai in there too...

Just a couple of days ago I have to service my car at the shop lot near Skudai Villa. Decided to do some walkabout exploring the place when I across a Massage Area which initially I was thinking should be a normal standard massage place. Thinking I can spend some time there as the car wouldn't be ready that quickly.

From the Reception with Album for me to review, I saw a nice sweet Indo Gal (Number 10) who just came aboard a few days ago. Pick her as she is fairly new to the shop.

She is below average height but I am a sucker for petite lady. Her hair is slightly high-lighted but the best thing is that her English is much better than average Indo Gal I have pick up before.

Massage is quite standard but it is enjoyable. Mainly cos I am a bit tire, outside is so hot and getting to a cooler environment makes my day, and a sweet thing talking to me with ease. I am happy that at least she can communicate in both English or Malay to me (Malay is not that good so I stick to English) At least there is not language barrier.

She is indeed a newbie as she is quite shy but she was slowly getting into the mood. I pop the golden question and opt for HJ only cos I am really tire from the hot climate when getting car fix-up. So tire that I forgot to ask her name! Lucky I still recall her Number.

Her touch is smooth... And I can feel a GF feeling and not those type of the business rushing-type. Another indication of a newbie! Not to mention the sound from her can really make me cum quickly, but I have to maintain the balance to enjoy more rather than release out quick. After I cum, she took the effort to clean me up and ask me if I feel great... Another plus point for that instead of the past experiences I have in other places of clean up silently and move off.

Tip her extra cos the main entertainment is not just the sex bit...but also I enjoy a good rapport with her.

Will come back again a later time for her when I am not too tire... and I believe that my next encounter with her will be much more than just a HJ! Imagine what I can do picking her up..... Hehehe...

PM me for exact location of the place.
bro dick_flyer...can PM the location. Much appreciate & thxs in advance
Old 18-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kimbo534 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the location pls. Going skudai later
Old 20-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

MonkeyDLuffy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried deluxespa taman sentosa?
Old 15-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Megachan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know which shop that provides Malay girl that can do b2b?
Old 21-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffy89 View Post
Anyone tried deluxespa taman sentosa?
avoid it. waste of money. rm70 for normal curtain room, rm100 for vip room. piano massage, no touching of the gal. when u nego with her, it's rm50 for hj, rm100 for topless hj, and if you want fj she may not offer, i.e. she call other girl to fj with u.

like i said, avoid it. terrible place.
Old 21-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megachan88 View Post
Anyone know which shop that provides Malay girl that can do b2b?
mount austin have at least 1 which i tried. however im so sorry i dont know the exact location offhand i only know how to drive there.
Old 21-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Happy 9876 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I like NL too . Mind share ?
Old 23-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Megachan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrob81 View Post
mount austin have at least 1 which i tried. however im so sorry i dont know the exact location offhand i only know how to drive there.
All the lady can do b2b or just one of them can do it?
Old 24-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy 9876 View Post
I like NL too . Mind share ?
NL as in Malaysian only..... or Indonesia NL also can?

Coz there is 1 new spa recently open in Pelangi with...... Indonesia massage.
Old 24-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

amnsydmnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried aariana spa adda height or mount austin? mind share experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1