The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MP along Balestier

There is a new spa named Tao Yuan at 531 Balestier Road. I wonder how Tang Dynasty compares to it? Tao Yuan seems quite big and has own pte car park from its advertisements.
Old 26-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
Doctor Jumba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
Went to try two recently opened MPs along Balestair Road after watching World Cup and won a little money. Both are 24 hr operation type. Entrance fee is pretty standard abt $50/hr. The ladies are not very young but pleasant enough. However, in both MPs, they are more interested in "other services" and as it was in the wee hours of the morning, they really open their crocodile mouths - 1 shot: one quoted $150 and the other $200. Even HJ with roaming of the top only are asking for $80.

Declined both and just paid for massage. Obviously their faces were like charcoal and service ____ - well you can fill in the blanks.

WILL NOT RTF THAT AREA's MPs!!
And now you have Tao Yuan there, guess it will be the same. 24 hrs, advert young girls and good figure, etc need I say more?
Old 26-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jumba View Post
And now you have Tao Yuan there, guess it will be the same. 24 hrs, advert young girls and good figure, etc need I say more?
I think they are clean spa. Anti vice is too strict nowadays.
Old 26-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 22
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
There is a new spa named Tao Yuan at 531 Balestier Road. I wonder how Tang Dynasty compares to it? Tao Yuan seems quite big and has own pte car park from its advertisements.
Healthy competition is good for us massage lovers. With intense competition, spas out there will have no other choice but to constantly look for ways to improve and stay ahead of the race. For good clean massage, I have always been a regular of the Dynasties but with more and more coming up these days like Tao Yuan, and if these spas can bring in quality masseuses who can massage well just like Tang Dynasty, then massage fanatics who are into good clean massage like me will have much more choices to go to. Bro Whistleblower, if you happen to try out Tao Yuan and Tang Dynasty, would be great if you could share the comparison between the two. I will visit them when I am back from my trip in a week time. Will share my FR then.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 14
battobasu is a splendid one to beholdbattobasu is a splendid one to beholdbattobasu is a splendid one to beholdbattobasu is a splendid one to beholdbattobasu is a splendid one to beholdbattobasu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
I think they are clean spa. Anti vice is too strict nowadays.
Can also confirm that this spa is clean.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Green Apple & Imperial Apple are offering valued for money massage promo at $70 & $95 for 90 & 120 mins respectively from Mon - Thurs (any time of the day/nite) ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nighto4720 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last spa (at Thomson end), anyone have any experience to share. Any good masseurs and what service and how much
Old 06-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

went there last night, saw 4 masseurs talking at counter, all milf but quite nice looking and all good body, tried 1 of them, standard sop, about 1/2 hr massage then pop the special service Q..hj,bj,bm, $50, $80.....nice big sensitive boobs, offer boobs near to face for paint and sulk small nipples, seem she enjoying a lot, wear paints a bit difficult to get into, but when got into, its dipping wet there, spend almost 10mins rubbing and ask if can FJ but refuse as say don't do that there, but not quite believe surely next visit can...
Old 14-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bolster82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can share location please?
Old 21-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

on balestir rd, opposite value hotel thomson
Old 05-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Was walking along Balestier road and found most if not all joints of spa and massage place
Starting in direction from Thomson junction and end at Quality Hotel I found
1 Tiffany
2 Tao Yuan
3 Iris
4 Poppy chinese medicine 虞美人
5 Best health centre
6 Balestier massage parlour
7 Han dynasty
8 Scent discovery

Any brother can recommend which has the best combination of nice girl plus good massage ?
Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

I skip Balestair area - i think there are too many joints liao and surely will attraction "some attention" from the relevant people.

For clean massage, I go to find Grace - Hua Zhi Yuan in North Bridge Road. Stirctly clean joint but good massage.

For massage + hanky panky, I will go to my regular "home based massage" - got a few sexy looking MILFs offering good massage and extras at very reasonable rates.

At MP, the massage costs $50 thereabout + $50 to $80 for HJ or BM and at least $100 for a quickie. Home based ones cost abt $100 all in including FJ. You take your own time. Room comes with attached bathroom to clean up thoroughly and the masseue can go naked and even shower with you. Important is to find good home based masseues + service. Once you are their regular, the service is impeccable.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

TickleMeElmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
I skip Balestair area - i think there are too many joints liao and surely will attraction "some attention" from the relevant people.
Noticed that too
Old 11-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehnehpok View Post
Bro, don't really know which shop you referring to but you can try Han Dynasty Spa operating under the brand name Tang Dynasty Massage & Spa at the 4th level of Rocca Balestier. This is a strictly clean joint with quite a number of very good masseuses that provide excellent massages. As it is a totally clean joint, those looking for special services or seductive massages don't have to waste time going. Highly recommend this joint to those Bros looking for good clean massages. Price for a 60min body massage is $55. Can check out their website at www.handynastyspa.com
lol nice one bro u come in snatch ts thread and keep promote hans and tang... obviously u are the boss or being hire to write the thread for them... for god sake go open a thread and write and not hijack TS thread
Old 11-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: MP along Balestier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehnehpok View Post
Bro, don't really know which shop you referring to but you can try Han Dynasty Spa operating under the brand name Tang Dynasty Massage & Spa at the 4th level of Rocca Balestier. This is a strictly clean joint with quite a number of very good masseuses that provide excellent massages. As it is a totally clean joint, those looking for special services or seductive massages don't have to waste time going. Highly recommend this joint to those Bros looking for good clean massages. Price for a 60min body massage is $55. Can check out their website at www.handynastyspa.com
Nice url handy nasty spa dot com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread