The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up MP along Balestier

Bro, just wanna to contribute to this forum with my latest FR. This contact was given by one of the bro.

The outside deco was damn big and all about TCM. Couple of rates available but just take 30mins if you are just waiting for the GQ.

Open the main door and walked in, saw a tall and slender lady with B cup at least and her skirt was damn short. I asked her where is her ML from, she she say... Me lor... Wow bingo lets do it.

The room was nice with good ambience and of course security. She start massage and very chatty and was teasing her and she was bolder. Brushed her leg on my hands intentionally to signal me. Then lights was off and she asked me turn over.. Confirmed GQ Liao. She asked me how I wanna my little bro to be treated... I asked her for rates and negos. Finally settle for BJ and BM, she can't do FJ but I keep pester her.. She say maintenance mode.

I asked for mosha and this is heavenly with she fingers. Then washed up and down to real business. BM BM the BJ. The rest continue....

I asked her for FJ on my next returned, she say...ok..

Bros can PM me for address and I am ok for exchange of other MP with HE.

Last edited by RaymondNg; 07-06-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP along Balestier

issit prc ml?
Old 10-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sweetboy99000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact
Old 11-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kantao1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro pls pm contact Tks
Old 11-06-2014, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cactus456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 11-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cheongster2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 11-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
Krazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of light

What are the damages?
Old 14-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 12
dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!

Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 21-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JonL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share?what the damage? Thanks
Old 21-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 22
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Han Dynasty Spa thread seems to be gone . Since this thread is on MP at Balestier I thought it should be the most appropriate thread to share my latest new gem at Han Dynasty Spa which is also at Balestier. SYT Sammi is currently the hottest masseuse over there. Visit her quite regularly these days. It is very rare to find a masseuse like her who is so young and sweet plus excellent massage with good strength. I highly recommend Sammi to those Bros looking for good solid massage. No offence to Bros who disagree as this is solely based on my personal views.
Old 21-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 21-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Bro, just wanna to contribute to this forum with my latest FR. This contact was given by one of the bro.

The outside deco was damn big and all about TCM. Couple of rates available but just take 30mins if you are just waiting for the GQ.

Open the main door and walked in, saw a tall and slender lady with B cup at least and her skirt was damn short. I asked her where is her ML from, she she say... Me lor... Wow bingo lets do it.

The room was nice with good ambience and of course security. She start massage and very chatty and was teasing her and she was bolder. Brushed her leg on my hands intentionally to signal me. Then lights was off and she asked me turn over.. Confirmed GQ Liao. She asked me how I wanna my little bro to be treated... I asked her for rates and negos. Finally settle for BJ and BM, she can't do FJ but I keep pester her.. She say maintenance mode.

I asked for mosha and this is heavenly with she fingers. Then washed up and down to real business. BM BM the BJ. The rest continue....

I asked her for FJ on my next returned, she say...ok..

Bros can PM me for address and I am ok for exchange of other MP with HE.
Bro, pl pass ctc.Ty
Old 21-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Went to try two recently opened MPs along Balestair Road after watching World Cup and won a little money. Both are 24 hr operation type. Entrance fee is pretty standard abt $50/hr. The ladies are not very young but pleasant enough. However, in both MPs, they are more interested in "other services" and as it was in the wee hours of the morning, they really open their crocodile mouths - 1 shot: one quoted $150 and the other $200. Even HJ with roaming of the top only are asking for $80.

Declined both and just paid for massage. Obviously their faces were like charcoal and service ____ - well you can fill in the blanks.

WILL NOT RTF THAT AREA's MPs!!
Old 24-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
iceboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: MP along Balestier

Thanks for sharing.

Was keen to try when I saw their ads. Good thing I saw your comments. Will skip this outloet for the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
Went to try two recently opened MPs along Balestair Road after watching World Cup and won a little money. Both are 24 hr operation type. Entrance fee is pretty standard abt $50/hr. The ladies are not very young but pleasant enough. However, in both MPs, they are more interested in "other services" and as it was in the wee hours of the morning, they really open their crocodile mouths - 1 shot: one quoted $150 and the other $200. Even HJ with roaming of the top only are asking for $80.

Declined both and just paid for massage. Obviously their faces were like charcoal and service ____ - well you can fill in the blanks.

Old 25-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 22
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post

Bro, don't really know which shop you referring to but you can try Han Dynasty Spa operating under the brand name Tang Dynasty Massage & Spa at the 4th level of Rocca Balestier. This is a strictly clean joint with quite a number of very good masseuses that provide excellent massages. As it is a totally clean joint, those looking for special services or seductive massages don't have to waste time going. Highly recommend this joint to those Bros looking for good clean massages. Price for a 60min body massage is $55. Can check out their website at www.handynastyspa.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread