The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

heard H22 R11 is a handjob expert. Anyone tried?
Old 18-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

H16R11 Pat, is she always wet at her pussy? Went today, and she is wer. She always has been wet at her pussy.

H26R6 Queenie not in today.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
H16R11 Pat, is she always wet at her pussy? Went today, and she is wer. She always has been wet at her pussy.

H26R6 Queenie not in today.
Likely she applied KY before attending you during wash up?
Old 23-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

There u have it, mine brothers! In Pat Yee fb aka Lady Macbeth. She was at Jewel Changi. Second pic probably at a restaurant with her PT sisters. I saw Maggie and Bao Er. They cover their faces probably knowing Pat will do such stupid thing as uploading her pics in fb.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Likely she applied KY before attending you during wash up?
What’s KY?
Old 23-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

There u have it, mine brothers! In Pat Yee fb aka Lady Macbeth. She was at Jewel Changi. Second pic probably at a restaurant with her PT sisters. I saw Maggie and Bao Er. They cover their faces probably knowing Pat will do such stupid thing as uploading her pics in fb.
You have Queenie’s fb? I want to see
Old 23-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
What’s KY?
KY is KaYa
Old 29-06-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In one of those rare days, i had two ladies in a single afternoon, with some lunch and shopping at city square in between. Both had surprisingly strong tongue action as they cat bath me.

H12: Candy. I always like MILFS with that really sexy auntie look and i always stare at Candy whenever i am in H12. Finally took the plunge for her. Her boobs were quite large, at least C, even though she hides them well under her loose baggy clothes. She starts off with quite a long cat bath, using her tongue from your arms, nipple (must be like at least 3 mins per nipple) to your tights. Her BJ includes ball licking and she also did quite a nice ass rimming. Just note that her BJ is BBBJ unless you ask for a covered one. I am not much of a FJ man so the combo of licking, sucking and stroking was enough for me

H22 Jojo/Mei Na (room between Maggie and Mun Mun). i have always peered at her because her dresses always show off her cleavage. Glad to report that her boobs are indeed quite a big handful. She is another good licker, even licks your ears and sucks on ear lobes. As my hands were slightly up, she even licked armpits. Unlike Candy who licks while facing you, jojo does ot sideways so while you can't really have a good view of her sucking you, there is easier access to her boobs which she seems ok for you to fondle.

Two surprising finds for me, as i like good foreplay and being someone who rarely does FJ, i would definitely come back. Adds to my list of ladies with good and extended foreplay
Old 29-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post

H22 Jojo/Mei Na (room between Maggie and Mun Mun). i have always peered at her because her dresses always show off her cleavage.
Bro - this Mei Na does bbbj?
Old 29-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Bro - this Mei Na does bbbj?
this Mei Na petite in size, i think BJ. try R7 Sally. Not bad.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Tried H22 R9 xiao wei. Very bouncy ass, finished up with doggy.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who is the lady in black. What house and room? How her service
Old 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who is the lady in black
Old 08-07-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

I tried mun mun last month.

Long time no visit this Petain since along time

Her complex is same as before "Fair"

Her nei nei confirm big D.

I licked them like no tomorrow

Mun mun BJ was good. Requestd for BBBJ was rejected.

Old uncle like me love to fcuk this type of "Pui Chee"

Left Petain as a happy old uncle
Old 08-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johndi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post
I tried mun mun last month.

Long time no visit this Petain since along time

Her complex is same as before "Fair"

Her nei nei confirm big D.

I licked them like no tomorrow

Mun mun BJ was good. Requestd for BBBJ was rejected.

Old uncle like me love to fcuk this type of "Pui Chee"

Left Petain as a happy old uncle

is her neh neh enhanced one or natural?

how is her overall service? rushed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1