The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Hi bros,

If you made an appointment and the ML ask you which website did you see her in her first reply? Just curious what does it mean? Had a few instances of these happening
Some MLs will post as ML on one website and FL on another. So ask you find her for which service. Some purely ask for tabulation on which website is more proficient. The pay monthly bills for the website posting so need to know which one to keep.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, the wow feeling has been lost for a while I guess. The last ML that got on my mind for a while was Moon.

Knew the playability was low but her attractiveness, allure and sex appeal was class A standards. Plus she has a low tone sexy voice.

Yu-er was just the husky voice that appeals. Other than that, she does seems interesting in personality.
Her playability is no where low lah. Haha. Unless you only count BJ and FJ as playability high, else her playability is definitely not low.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You talking about Angel?
Yes bro, the Angel
Old 18-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Danae. Prettier than Huan Huan, better service and bigger knockers.
Does she allow showering together?
Old 19-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Does Tian Niu allow nipple licking? Didn't attempt to do it during my first time with her...
She actually positioned herself near my face to lick, so you can try bro
Old 19-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Should be they can always get another carrot to buy them food..
It is true, there are some bros really on standby to buy food for them 24/7
Old 19-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Bro this one??
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Her boobs in the pictures like nothing special leh hmm.. thanks for the recommendation though :-) also, what happened to Laura she left already?
Her boobs are actually pretty good, and real.

One of the best service I have tried in the current pool.
Old 19-07-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Her playability is no where low lah. Haha. Unless you only count BJ and FJ as playability high, else her playability is definitely not low.
Didn't know about that. Only visited 2-3 times. Didn't really unlock then.

Know she had some long history here but didn't ask.

Same moon yah? Got a few moon around that time. Know a few with different playability. Another on LTD website before.
Old 19-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Well is it a common thing to kiss and tell when they leave? Haha, don't think bros have any integrity when they remain anonymous yah. Even though preaching the opposite.

A fair number of unlocks on my list but it will stay there in between the pages shut.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:08 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...ostcount=56176

You've been called out for copying another bro's FR word for word, also known as plagiarism. No response to that?
Either lazy or white ghost... or white knight..,

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes bro, the Angel
I just managed to visit her as well.

Zara
Old 19-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
The power of meitu.....
Ugly duckling also can become chiobu.
You can call this as effort or scam

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well is it a common thing to kiss and tell when they leave? Haha, don't think bros have any integrity when they remain anonymous yah. Even though preaching the opposite.

A fair number of unlocks on my list but it will stay there in between the pages shut.
Spot on man. So much for integrity.

Those who have left and even some currently here who I have shared blissful moments with will remain unspoken.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bubblesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Breaking news:Ai La is applying visa and will come back soon once visa is granted
Old 19-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Another Round of Reviews for the past few weeks' surveys

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Stay alone at her usual apartment, one of the pioneers from Jiangsu. Her massage + AR + BBBJ is legendary. Hard to book as she has quite a number of regulars Must at least try once in a lifetime. Stay alone

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

Another gem staying alone. Another failsafe, give good massage and good to chat with. Pretty face and body is more of curvy kind. Very womanly and wont KC you as she come across very genuine. Recommended

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Visited her while she was in the East side. Pretty face and good techniques. Also good massage , bodywise curvy ,B cups. She is actually very young and bubbly. Will talk to you like a GF. Met her friend who was staying with her also but did not try her. Good for a good and relaxing time

Any more good recommendations for a short burst review?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1