The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Remember, the cardinal rule of cheonging in this field is purely a transaction. What we can offer in terms of money and in return what the girls can offer in terms of pleasure.
Yeah, too often we let go too easily of common sense.

My girl still trying to KC me from Philippines after going back. Told me she's sorry and asked for another chance.

Fuck it.
Old 20-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yeah, too often we let go too easily of common sense.

My girl still trying to KC me from Philippines after going back. Told me she's sorry and asked for another chance.

Fuck it.
Best advise - block the number!!
She had more than enough opportunity when she was here to be sincere.

Cheers

Cheers
Old 21-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Scooted out of Axx..
Think OBxx is a better bet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hmm. I was only in OBxxx.
Next time, I will check Axx.
The girls in Obxxx were saying it is still a Pinoy Pub.

Need to find out.

Cheers
Old 21-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
Scooted out of Axx..
Hi Bro,
Did AXX have Local girls? That's what another Bro said? I don't think so.

Cheers
Old 21-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Didnt see any local at Axx leh..
The sight of one curly hair angel made me scoot off almost immediately as i entered..
saw somewhat local looking at OBxx but look like paying customers to me..

Quote:
Hi Bro,
Did AXX have Local girls? That's what another Bro said? I don't think so.

Cheers
Old 21-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
Scooted out of Axx..
Are OBxx open on Sundays?
Old 21-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Eh.. i seriously dunno bro..

Quote:
Old 22-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Best advise - block the number!!
She had more than enough opportunity when she was here to be sincere.

Cheers

Cheers
Yeah trying my best to keep her blocked
Old 22-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to bro Wank Janice for providing details. Went to HG on Friday. It wasn’t wild but got a girl called ‘C’ who sat with me. Girl friend material and was very naughty and could talk dirty to get the bro going. A few drinks down, we were getting into a bit crazy mode but it was time to go. It was a good mix of chat, laughs, touching the forbidden. Great girl, sophisticated and dirty talk at the same time and a great sexy ass with thong. I’m a sucker for beautiful legs and skin and she had those just about right.

It was a different kind of an experience involving GFE. The other joints probably get wilder sooner and with lesser drinks.

All in all , had a nice good evening out.
Thank you bro WJ.
Cheers
Old 22-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, open on Sunday last week.

Cheers
Old 22-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Thanks to bro Wank Janice for providing details. Went to HG on Friday. It wasn’t wild but got a girl called ‘C’ who sat with me. Girl friend material and was very naughty and could talk dirty to get the bro going. A few drinks down, we were getting into a bit crazy mode but it was time to go. It was a good mix of chat, laughs, touching the forbidden. Great girl, sophisticated and dirty talk at the same time and a great sexy ass with thong. I’m a sucker for beautiful legs and skin and she had those just about right.

It was a different kind of an experience involving GFE. The other joints probably get wilder sooner and with lesser drinks.

All in all , had a nice good evening out.
Thank you bro WJ.
Cheers
Hi Bro jazzyhunk1000,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself.
Yes, HG has nice sexy girls, tall and slim but playability just not that high, mainly because it is a small and narrow pub, without any hiding places.

I was next door at Orio and Sunrise... Wild girls there but again limited playability.. They are very conscious of being seen by other customers.

Cheers
Old 22-07-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro jazzyhunk1000,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself.
Yes, HG has nice sexy girls, tall and slim but playability just not that high, mainly because it is a small and narrow pub, without any hiding places.

I was next door at Orio and Sunrise... Wild girls there but again limited playability.. They are very conscious of being seen by other customers.

Cheers
Still can't forget those days where you can see the girls giving bj across the table. Though the other customers saw what was going on, they either keep on singing or talking and look at the free show discreetly.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Found a place for chilling along Neil Road. "Billboard".
Got 1 or 2 eye candy there.
Large pool table at the back.
Quite well lit. No dark corners.
Girls not pushy for drinks.
Min LD $30 for 3 tequila shots.
1 mug of beer at $10 is abit high for that area though.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Still can't forget those days where you can see the girls giving bj across the table. Though the other customers saw what was going on, they either keep on singing or talking and look at the free show discreetly.
Homeground at paramount hotel really brought back the memories.

Balibago at duxton too.

These days pubs with high playability have girls that look like cows.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Homeground at paramount hotel really brought back the memories.

Balibago at duxton too.

These days pubs with high playability have girls that look like cows.
what abt Pokerface orchard plaza level 1. that was the bomb

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1