The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I’m so screwed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullet View Post
@bignehneh, I took your advice and told her that I’m married with kids in Singapore. But to lighten the blow, I told her that the reason why I came to China was becos I wasn’t getting along with my wife and wanted out. But is remaining In the marriage now for the sake of the kids.
I was expecting her to cry or blowup, but instead she said that she had expected it due to my age. We talked about it and she was surprising calm and happy that I opened up to her.
I felt better now that she knows I’m married, and the KC seems even deeper now. My plan now to is keep a certain distance so that I can maintain both sides. I think I’m in kind of a sweet spot at the moment, but am worried she will start talking about moving in to my place soon.

I appreciate all the replies as they help me look at the problem from different angles. Many thanks brothers. Burn me if you must becos I am a dick.
Don’t say that la bro! Everyone make mistakes. Your problem is never say early but sometimes saying early also got problem. Many of my fb insist continue staying together and don’t want to get married. Which is a cock idea because some shit will sure hit the fence. Haha! The longer she sticks to you, the more dangerous. Sometimes it started off as fucking then suay suay as both of you stays together longer, you do things like going cafe to chit chat, go cinema, go do some hobbies together like fishing, reading books, golfing. Then hong gan liao. Slowly slowly they will become part of your life.

Last time I always go pub sian girls in China. One time my FB came and announced to everyone she is my wife. And asked all the girls to F off. Haha! Siao….

R u still in China? Haha! If she don’t know where you stay, better don’t answer her call and slowly siam. Last time I always change hotel in China but I usually stay within 1 chain. Haha! The GM of the chain of hotel is my friend. Some FB even come to hotel to look for me. Heng the GM very brother didn’t disclose my whereabouts. If she knows ur friends and where you stay, better Siam fast before shit hit the fence. Having said that, your relationship with ur wife also not so good so maybe not so bad after all. Worst case maybe give your children a new mum and live happily ever after
Old 26-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flyingbullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m still in shanghai. Crazy weather these few days. So far, we’ve always been meeting in hotels. I think it’s safer that way too. She stays with her parents and I told her that my place is not convenient as it’s company’s property.
Things will probably cool off a bit as she’s gotta start preparing for some impt exam. But she says she’s got some plan for me after the exams, I take that as a hint that she may want to move in with me.
Any bros in shanghai now? Can cheong together.
Old 27-07-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m still in shanghai. Crazy weather these few days. So far, we’ve always been meeting in hotels. I think it’s safer that way too. She stays with her parents and I told her that my place is not convenient as it’s company’s property.
Things will probably cool off a bit as she’s gotta start preparing for some impt exam. But she says she’s got some plan for me after the exams, I take that as a hint that she may want to move in with me.
Any bros in shanghai now? Can cheong together.
Can still cheong now? Why u don’t go sian other milfs. Haha! She may keep away from u if u got another person
Old 27-07-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

paper cannot cover fire. your wife not stupid, one day she will know. Better cut loss while you can. Otherwise end up in divorce paying alimony and kids maintenance you will die cock standing. Since TS already declared you are married with kids, there is nothing much for SYT except $. Maybe you can say you lost a huge amount in stocks and at verge of bankruptcy. The way I am seeing it is that TS is misleading SYT to say how unhappy you are and wanted out but fact you treasure your family in SG. The day when you make SYT pregnant is the day you die. lol
Old 27-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Bro bignehneh, you are suggesting that I fight fire with bigger fire! Hahaha. Don’t think I can handle that!
Bro Andy, thanks for your advice. So far I haven’t spent much money on her except for normal wine and dine plus hotel. She refused my offer to buy iPhone/iPad. Only accepted a bottle of perfume which she uses when we ‘meet’. Maybe she’s bidding her time for something bigger. I don’t know.
I can’t resist meeting her, it’s like siao cheong nua every time. Then after that I feel like ending the relationship. It’s a repeating cycle.
Didn’t meet last night as I was busy working online, ended up having phone sex while on video call with her.
Old 07-08-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madesavage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tell hjer you have hiv
Old 07-08-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madesavage View Post
tell hjer you have hiv
He was trying to get her to leave... he is not trying to get her to die... wait she commit suicide before undergoing any HIV test.. guilty forever
Old 09-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
greengoblinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont lie, tell the truth bro
Old 11-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Seems things never change no matter how long you are away from SBF.. Topic is right up my alley anyway..

Bro FB, I get it when you say you can't get over her when you are all alone in Shanghai there.. With the C-19 situation it further compound the need for someone by multiple folds. You had it real bad there..

Who can resist a SYT? Unless you are blind, no sane man can resist it when SYT finds you. However the crux of the problem is your family in SGP isn't it? If you are single, you would not have post this here to seek advice but rather tooting your toot to us bros how lucky you are.. I take it that you had a moral/personal/marriage obligations that you want to keep regardless of your sexcapade now you are enjoying, then let's move from this point onwards.

The saying of "make sure your mouth is clean after you eat" always holds true.. Your wife in SGP can suspect for all she wants but unless she parachute herself into China to surprise you in your apartment, you are considered safe with your secret missus in China. So keep it this way: what you had in China, stays in China. Your missus will have to understand that and that should the day you go back to SGP, there's a high chance of never contacting her again. Segregate your thoughts and be practical about it. If marriage and family to you matters, then keep it so. Don't rock it unnecessary just because you had a "weak-minded" dick..

Though the other way also works: why not explore other SYTs? That way you will not be so invested in just one and prolly would not be so heart-wrenching whenever you leaves one, like what bro BNN says..

It is really nice to have a SYT to love you so enjoy it while it lasts. See my key words? "While it lasts", not "It never ends..".. Everything will come to an end. Whatever decisions you made, no regrets. That is the last thing I can truly advice you on.

Peace bro..

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 13-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MyCreditDom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Please tell me I wasnt the only one watching this. Green Bay just got screwed... even after a review the officials couldnt get the call right.

Wow.

I bet the real NFL officials are back ASAP now; no chance the league lets this circus act continue. This was your tipping point.
Old 16-08-2021, 01:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@bignehneh, I took your advice and told her that I’m married with kids in Singapore. But to lighten the blow, I told her that the reason why I came to China was becos I wasn’t getting along with my wife and wanted out. But is remaining In the marriage now for the sake of the kids.
I was expecting her to cry or blowup, but instead she said that she had expected it due to my age. We talked about it and she was surprising calm and happy that I opened up to her.
I felt better now that she knows I’m married, and the KC seems even deeper now. My plan now to is keep a certain distance so that I can maintain both sides. I think I’m in kind of a sweet spot at the moment, but am worried she will start talking about moving in to my place soon.

I appreciate all the replies as they help me look at the problem from different angles. Many thanks brothers. Burn me if you must becos I am a dick.
bro, you can't let go of this girl. And I tell you now, as a man who has been in your shoes, your wife will find out, your marriage will suffer

but you are not there yet, you are in the KC stage, so have fun, enjoy it and fall in love with this china girl. Actually you already did
Do have all the memories because its going to be painful later when everything is open to everyone, including your wife.

eventually one side has got to go.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

keep your personal details away from her.

do not let her touch your comp or phone or anything that can reveal your family life.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Really good advice from the senior bros here.
This is the first time I’m involved in a relationship outside my marriage so I’m really caught up in this shit.
I had tried to break up with the gal recently, the reaction is really bad. Her room got trashed and she cut herself on the arm. I saw the cuts and really couldn’t stand to hurt her, so we got back together. I know she’s very committed to me and she may go crazy if I insist on leaving now.
She has plans to go overseas for further studies in the middle of next yr. So the plan now is to continue the relationship until then and try my very best to cover up. Hopefully she will find someone else that will treat her right after that.
She knows I’m married and assured me that she will not disturb my family. Of cos I’m also not going to give her any chance to do it. All contact numbers and social media accounts are kept safe.
I appreciate the comments and advises given. Will update occasionally when new things develop.
Old 16-08-2021, 10:57 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really good advice from the senior bros here.
This is the first time I’m involved in a relationship outside my marriage so I’m really caught up in this shit.
I had tried to break up with the gal recently, the reaction is really bad. Her room got trashed and she cut herself on the arm. I saw the cuts and really couldn’t stand to hurt her, so we got back together. I know she’s very committed to me and she may go crazy if I insist on leaving now.
She has plans to go overseas for further studies in the middle of next yr. So the plan now is to continue the relationship until then and try my very best to cover up. Hopefully she will find someone else that will treat her right after that.
She knows I’m married and assured me that she will not disturb my family. Of cos I’m also not going to give her any chance to do it. All contact numbers and social media accounts are kept safe.
I appreciate the comments and advises given. Will update occasionally when new things develop.
that's why I said you are very much KC into this

You cannot bear to let her go, scare of her doing this that, worrying about her future. If you hear yourself, its her her her

Have you thought about your family and wife, when they find out? Your wife might be the one, cutting her wrist, trying to kill herself. Going down the road, there is no way they will not know.

A girl can say they do not disturb your family, but once they are so engrossed, logic and promises do not mean a thing. Only obsession(that is seen already) and the need to possess, the jealousy, will make people change.

Like I said, you are trying to balance, thinking you can control this wild beast. There is no way, its like saying let me drive down a 1 way street in the wrong direction, and avoid hitting a car.

Enjoy the emotions and the destiny of meeting her. But there will be someone who will pay the price, its not movie stuff, reality is like that.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to say but I don’t trust PRC, they can ever be so drama …

Who knows she might be plotting something behind you.

Cannot imagine the impact on your family if they find out.

Be determined, just block the prc , don’t be soft hearted.

And for married men, please don’t ever hurt another innocent soul if you are married.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1