The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post
this is why good looking sales women make better sales hahha
makes more money, better quality of life and future.
Old 15-07-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If ever you join, just tell them who you want. Ccb, mine got changed from chio bu to a male. After that quite difficult to change back/ to another chio bu. Else the new Rm tell wife then tio daiji

If you got a chio bu RM, then better buy from products from her so that management won’t reallocate her
Old 15-07-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Ah…talking about RM! I remember some years ago….
There was this DBS Banker, she know I have a few hundred K in my saving Acct, called me, telling me I am wasting away all the inflation and interest since it’s almost nothing there.

I told her that’s just my cash flow Acct and I use it to invest and speculate shares.
She asked to meet me to introduce me more ways to make my investment and saving work harder. So we met at a small cafe near Central mall.
Boy! I was amazed she was like 1.7m, long hair, at least a C and slim, like 24-25” waist! I was like 🤩!
However I wasn’t keen at those since it’s binding the cash for like 10-15yrs at single digit interest! I was easily getting 20-30% for those I invested!
But advantage on her look n sexy body any guys wouldn’t mind staying longer to just hear her out.

Long story short, at the end I told her I will consider but I also told her the deals aren’t attractive enough for me. And I am not prepared to lock those cash up so long. She has to find more attractive proposals.

Few days later I took profits on a few stocks, and there was another $250k into the account. Almost like immediately she called me again! As if she is monitoring my account! Haha!

True enough, this time I zoomed in to make a kill, I told her to talk at the lounge in Holiday Inn Orchard.
We ordered some finger food and a bottle of Red wine.
She still try to sell me some higher risk but higher returns plans…and she told me honestly she needs the numbers to get to the next level. She also want to go into the Premier Banking division but she needs to get a few high worth account into it.

So I told her I can do something and I can get some of my friends to be her clients. She immediately brightened up! Naive little girl in her early 20s, I then order a 2nd bottle. She was a bit high but I don’t want to get her drunk.
She was probably a bit too happy at my agreement.

Then I told her, what’s good for me to do those for her?
She still naively says she can get me some corporate gifts, vouchers etc! 😂

I then rest my hand on her short skirt thigh, and says hey girl, life cannot be so easy…u have to make your client happy then you will get what you want… and how to make a guy happy???

Suddenly it dawns on her what I wanted.
She was silent…thinking hard probably how to get out of the situation.
I told her it’s ok, it must be mutually benefiting else it’s not a win-win.
I saw her biting her sexy lips and thinking very hard.
Then I act gentleman, telling her no need reply me now, think a few days….but I am going into some stocks that are expected to jump up soon, and those money will be out of my account by then.

To be continued…
Old 15-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

I knew she is a bit desperate to get the posting to Premier Banking.
So when I asked for the bill, she says what should she do?
I told her we can have a long discussion if she is willing, I will get a room upstairs.
She kept silent so I knew it’s a go!
So quick hand quick leg I booked a room, hold her hand, up to the room…

Inside the room she was obviously nervous, to a point of shivering.
So I ordered another wine and some cheese + crackers , ask her sit on the sofa, and chat a bit on her family, her bf, her interest. Slowly she gets relaxed as it’s not about business and we are more like friends.
We also jokes and play finger games, loser either drink or do a dare.
A few times she lost and she don’t want to drink anymore.
So I make her do some funny acts, like model walk, ballet dance which lightened up the mood. Then I punished her to do lap dance which by then she was really High and did it!

Last lost I pushed her to drink but she refused to, then I told her, why not she sip her wine as fulfilling her punishment, but feed me the wine through her mouth?
She was already not thinking and just did it!
From there you guys should know what comes next!
We started with transfer of the wine to saliva and then tongue fighting!

Slowly I caressed her body, her back and slowly go to her tight skirts.
She is so slim, I easily pull it down, and she was wearing a sexy little lacy panty!
Then my hands go up and went inside her blouse and nipped off her bra.

She look so sexy in her blouse and panty with her big boobs and pinkish nipples visible through it!

Slowly we kiss and moved to the king bed, I went on top and pull her blouse off.
She was shy and covered her mountains, I then know it’s a D!! First time ever I have a D boobs!
I was so engrossed in licking the nipples and sucking it like a baby! She starts to breath heavy and softly moaning. It seems she is not too experienced and letting me doing all the work, but I am not complaining!
From intermittent kiss to licking her nips and slowly down her flat belly and down to her thighs.
Her sensitive spot seems to be there as she starts to moan louder and wriggling.
My fingers start playing her pussy on the outside and boy! It was soaking wet already!

I knew it’s time to take the fruits!
The licking on her pussy made her mad and she just let out moaning, so loud I believe our next room or corridors definitely will hear her!
I was working hard on sucking her clit and finger wriggle inside, and she was pulling my hairs and grabbing my head with her thighs.
Suddenly she like crazy, ah ah ah and oh oh oh and start pushing me away.
I knew she came.
Old 15-07-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

I was also catching my breath and my jaw was a bit tired.
She was red faced which made her so sexy and made me so hard.
I could not take it anymore.
So I start kissing her again and she was garang now, fighting back furiously, and I just adjust below to her entrance. Not going in, just rubbing her entrance.
She was laughing and telling me pls don’t torture her anymore, begging me to go in. I wait no more!
Her warm moist tight pussy was really heavenly! I could have cum on the spot if not I stop in between and trying hard to calm down. I think she knew, and just turn me over, and start riding me, taking control.
She was so unlike the meekly gentle girl I know past few days!
Seeing her 2 boobs bounce and her long hair swinging and her tight pussy grinding front n backwards….I knew no way I can control longer.
Then the important question came into my head….cum where?? I wasn’t using rubber!
I told her I am coming, I think she was on the verge too, she just shake her head and bounce harder, I was holding her small waist looking at those boobs, she refused to let me move her off, so I just say fk it, let it go!
The burst was like a volcano 🌋 and everything just exploded inside.
She was still bouncing hard and moments later she came too, and collapsed onto my body.

I was hugging her tightly and I think with the alcohol effect and hard work, we dozed off a while.
By the time I wake up, it’s almost midnight.
She got awaken by my movement, and she was smiling at my starring at her lovely face and hand moving up and down her backside.
She told me she had never cum by licking on her pussy, her bf don’t like to do it.
I told her she know my kungfu now, but I don’t know hers yet!
She giggled and say no no she no KF, but willing to learn!
Haha hosieh leow!

I dragged her to the shower and bath together under the warm water…..
Old 16-07-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Under the toilet lighting, I have a good views of her really sexy body!
Young, round pointed up nippers boobs, soft and natural, slim waist and long legs!!
I showered her and rub foam all over her body up and down, front and back, and of course mouth busy kissing her, and birdy get hard again, rubbing her clit with it while my hands never stop caressing.
She got high by now and hooking on my neck and furious on her tongue fight again.
When she gets high she seems to transform to another person…no longer the gentle lady. Her pussy start to be on auto mode and trying to hook my birdy to get in, and I started to feel it’s slimy wet entrance.

Suddenly she jump onto me and her legs grabbing my butts and starts to push it in.
I almost cannot support her weight and so I use the wall as support with her back against it.
She was doing all the pumping now…but after a while my legs really no more strength. So I turn her around and standing doggy her from behind. She started with her palms on the wall and slowly going on all 4 with her hands on the floor.
It felt so tight from behind and she was shouting so deep so shiok and I get faster and faster until she says coming coming I just let go all cum and creampied her again.
She then turned around and help me wash away all the soap and cums, while I help to dry her up with the thick towels.
Round 2 done and I started to feel hungry, really stomach hungry not below haha!
Old 16-07-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
wah alot of ballers here. all private banking clients.

any lower tier sightings?
Sentosa missing a couple of cannons.. I guess we found them..
Old 16-07-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Lilypussy

Which banking tier is she from? Moving from wealth banking to premier banking?
Old 16-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
Under the toilet lighting, I have a good views of her really sexy body!
Young, round pointed up nippers boobs, soft and natural, slim waist and long legs!!
I showered her and rub foam all over her body up and down, front and back, and of course mouth busy kissing her, and birdy get hard again, rubbing her clit with it while my hands never stop caressing.
She got high by now and hooking on my neck and furious on her tongue fight again.
When she gets high she seems to transform to another person…no longer the gentle lady. Her pussy start to be on auto mode and trying to hook my birdy to get in, and I started to feel it’s slimy wet entrance.

Suddenly she jump onto me and her legs grabbing my butts and starts to push it in.
I almost cannot support her weight and so I use the wall as support with her back against it.
She was doing all the pumping now…but after a while my legs really no more strength. So I turn her around and standing doggy her from behind. She started with her palms on the wall and slowly going on all 4 with her hands on the floor.
It felt so tight from behind and she was shouting so deep so shiok and I get faster and faster until she says coming coming I just let go all cum and creampied her again.
She then turned around and help me wash away all the soap and cums, while I help to dry her up with the thick towels.
Round 2 done and I started to feel hungry, really stomach hungry not below haha!

Wa bro any pic to share? Need imagine le.. nice story .. still in contact?
Old 16-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Sorry brothers here, can’t share any pictures of her, else her career will be destroyed and her relationship will be exposed if her BF is a bro here!

Just treat it as a storyteller telling a story, not real! 😛

We ordered some snack food, and chat over what happened.
She told me she had her BF since Uni and both were 1st timer. Hardly do sex too as both families are big and they are not into going hotels for ST.
Only once when they went Bintan for a short holiday did they do the 1st time, and she didn’t cum, as her BF just exploded 1-2mins going in.
The most they do after that are just kissing and hugging.
She never do BJ totally at all.

So I took out my Hp and show her some Jap AV videos, how the guy get blow a licked, how the moans of those ladies etc.
Little did I know, just watching the video can make her so wet, I saw some glittering below and touched it and found out! Haha!
She was so paiseh and says not what she can control.

So I start fingering her clit and sucking her nipples, until she came again.
This time I did not want to penetrate her. She was surprised. Well I cannot recover so soon after 2 rounds mah.
She said she want to try BJ me and ask me guide her, so I stand up, she was squatting on her fours on the bed.
Told her to lick below the balls first, and then slowing around the shaft and slowly to the head. And like slurping ice cream gently once a while going all in.
Pretty fast learner I must say, only 2x her teeth got onto the skin, and then I show her a video of the Jap gal sucking and ask her do the same.

I started twitching her nipples and she was again horny and I was like wow I just unlocked a beast inside her!
As she suck harder and faster I feel the urge soon, so I ask her if she would just like me explode inside her mouth, she said nothing again and nod her head so I just let go all again!
Think she never taste cum before and immediately she spat on the carpet! She apologized saying it’s really sticky and siap siap and she can’t stand the taste.
I told her it’s Normal la, 90% of the gals doesn’t like to swallow.
Told her can CIM for 1st timer already fantastic.

By the time we cleaned up, we are so tired and just fell asleep hugging each other under the blanket.

As the heavy curtain were fully closed we have no idea it’s day or night.
Just somehow I felt some sensation below in my sleep, and I open my eyes, see no one but soon I realized she is trying to suck me up again!

It’s energized and soon it’s at full mast!
I was thinking it’s probably a one off affair so I need to make full use of it.
I told her let me go brush teeth first and will serve her breakfast on bed!
She giggled and says sausage and eggs pls!
😂
Old 18-07-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

After freshen up, she was still naked inside the blanket, so I am like a soldier crawling inside the tunnel, going front of bed toward her tunnel….
Licking her sides of thighs, with my fingers drilling the hole….
She was already fidgeting and when my tongue touches her slit she was already moaning!
Using my finger to digging inside and tongue on the clitoris while the other hand squeezing her neh neh twitching her nipples I know this will bring her high very fast.

Just 5 mins she came. I was telling myself I am good or she is just too easily high? Anyway her cumming was just a beginning, she turn me over and sat on my stomach and started licking my nips and slowly going down.
She is a fast learner I must say. Licking my balls n Dick quickly n slowly in combos and doing deep and swallow throat made me almost cumming out too!
I told her since we did 2 holes I want to complete my hat-trick, or Turkey, whatever you call it, to complete all 3 holes!
She was surprised to hear it and told me she’s not ready and worried it will be painful. Told her will use the lotion on the bedside and if she is in pain we shall stop.

So with my finger still rubbing her clits, and her on all 4 with her Long legs, I slowly rub her asshole with the lotion with my dick. From 1cm to 2 and 3 n finally it’s all in. She shouted quite loudly when I went in, but after a while it’s loud moaning…with front and back assaulting, suddenly there was a burst of juices from her meimei! Squirted! Wow!
Seeing this and the sensation on her tight ass plus feeling victorious on conquering her first time at her back was way too much for my visual, mental, physical pleasure and I cum really hard, all inside her ass hole!
It was my first time too to do an ass so it was really explosive.

I cum n cum while she squirted n moan until both of us collapsed onto the bed.
It was something I will remember for the rest of my life!
Old 21-07-2021, 06:49 AM
Samster

After the last deed, we were both pretty sextified.
You told me I gave her a good sexperience and she will remember it.
I told her why not we meet up occasionally to tuition her? She giggled and didn’t give any rejection so I think it’s a green light.
Anyway I did her her move to where she wanted and got a few friends to help her too, but on condition she’s exclusively to me only.
The next round we met, I told her to get some nursing uniform for role play.
She was game on……to my surprise!

Not sure any of you are keen to read?
Old 21-07-2021, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

yes sure up for interesting read continuing from your last post !
Old 21-07-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
boiboiq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to read more 😀
Old 21-07-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, so sexciting bro !!! ...u lucky guy, score a young virgin girl so easily on 1st attempt ! ..yes more pls ..buay tahan liao ...my dick also going to explode like yrs ... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1