The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ahboyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
After covid vaccine jab can sex on same day?

After covid vaccine jab can have sex on same day?
will the vaccine dosage effect got drain off or wasted the full effect?
Old 12-06-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: After covid vaccine jab can sex on same day?

Yes but must wear condom if your girl has gone for recent vaccine.
If no condom, pls make sure her last vaccine is 3weeks ago.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 0
MartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Yes but must wear condom if your girl has gone for recent vaccine.
If no condom, pls make sure her last vaccine is 3weeks ago.
Thanks for the info.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, for best effect:

1st shot: Raw and CIP

2nd shot: BBBJ, CIM then swallow

If you want to be extra sure, then go for 3rd shot: Anal and CIA

For each shot, make sure that dosage is adequate. Cum must be leaking from pussy/ass after you pull out. Ask the girl to stick out her tongue after CIM to make sure she takes the full dose.

Repeat as necessary. All the best.

Old 12-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Ah boy ah ah boy, should not have sex if still ah boy regardless vaccine or not.
U in the group recently invited to vaccine 12-17yrs?
Old 12-06-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

All this vaccination thread sibei funny luh the questions asked really roll eyes.
Old 21-06-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Ah boy ah ah boy, should not have sex if still ah boy regardless vaccine or not.
U in the group recently invited to vaccine 12-17yrs?
That account joined in 2009, so even assuming that he started chionging at 10 years old, he should be 23 now...

In general, the aftereffects of vaccination, especially the second vaccination, affect people differently. The majority have a sore arm for a few days. Some, like me, got a fever the next day and stayed home to rest for three days. A few people I know had high fever - see doc, go A&E also the same thing - treat as fever with panadol, cold compression and rest.

I wouldn't advise on sex right after the vaccination, as you could start feeling numbness in your right arm within hours of getting vaccinated.

Very few in Singapore have had very adverse reactions, and noone has died, or the death was from another issue unrelated to the vaccination.

I saw one bro post a whole lot of text messages claiming ppl died from vaccination, but I reckon all fake - from the AstraZeneca news last year in Europe, its clear that health authorities (and media) are watching the vaccination issues like hawks.

Last edited by Keima; 21-06-2021 at 01:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1