The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE MRS.

Can't wait for more! Great job bro iceman1314/Daniel.
Old 29-05-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zeroless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Yap. my match maker with Jessica.
Hi bro, didn't mean to pry into your personal life but was a little confused with Debbie being you fiancee. Thought you mentioned in your other thread that you go out with Debbie's husband and your wife?

So im guessing the timeline for this story happened earlier?
Old 29-05-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Things quiet down after that. Debbie and I still hang out with William and Yvonne just like before. It got back to normal that I felt comfortable enough to put this at the back of my mind.

A couple of months after that, it was a Saturday, Debbie stayed over the previous night as usual, We had a date with William and Yvonne, they were coming over to use the jacuzzi and Yvonne wanted to work on her tan.

I was woken up by a warm sensation around my cock, I slowly open my eyes to the sight of Debbie between my legs, sucking my erected cock, she had one hand holding her hair in place as the other hand glide up and down my shaft together with her mouth. I watch Debbie milking my cock as I moaned out “Debbie”
Debbie stop want she was doing,

Debbie: Morning dear.

Daniel: Morning baby.

I use one hand to help Debbie hold her hair in place as she smiled at me and return to sucking my cock. Her free hand now cupping and playing my balls as her saliva covered the shaft and wet my balls, the other hand got faster as she started sucking harder and faster.

“ Ack..Ack…Ack…” filled the room as the sun shine into the room and hitting part of the bed and Debbie.

Daniel: Baby you look so beautiful like this.

Debbie: You want to take a picture?

Daniel: you know me so well.

I reach for my phone and open the camera app, aiming the camera at Debbie, she replace my hand holding her hair with her own, as she look straight into the camera, still with my cock inside her mouth, A few strands of hair fell down across her face, as the morning sunlight hit partly across her naked body and face. She change a few posture as I snap away on my phone. A few shots of her deep-throating me, more of her sticking her tongue out and pressing the swollen head against her tongue, some shots of her tilting her head sidewards, wrapping her lips around my cock.

Daniel: Oh my God Debbie, I love you so much…

Debbie rubbing my cock against the side of her face) you love me or you love me sucking your cock?

Daniel: I love you.

Debbie: will you still love me if I stop giving you blowjobs?( the tip of her tongue running the underside of my throttling cock)

Daniel: Yes baby….

Debbie: I know you do Baby, That’s why I love pleasing you so much.

Debbie: So when do you want to cum?

Daniel: on your face, baby.

Debbie: Naughty boy.

She shifted herself as I stood up on the bed, Debbie got back to sucking my cock. I had my eyes close, enjoying the feeling that Debbie was giving me with her mouth. I could feel the urge building up as I got closer to closer to the point of no return.

Daniel: Baby, I’m cumming….

Debbie release my cock from her mouth as she faster her hand, bringing me to orgasm. I open my eyes just before cumming and looked down at Debbie, I didn’t know what happen but in that moment, when I look down at Debbie, the woman I saw kneeling down in front of me was not Debbie but Yvonne and that image from the video clip of the guy cumming all over Yvonne’s breasts was playing in my head. I was in shocked that I shook my head a few times to clear my mind. Just in time, as I moan out

Daniel: Debbie…

She close her eyes and bought my cock closer to her face. The flood gates open and I shot loads after loads onto my fiancée’s face.

Daniel: Urghhh!!!

As I took over and squeeze the last few drops out and on to Debbie’s face. Holding the back of Debbie’s head, I rub my cock against any available space that was not covered in cum, before feeding my cock back into her mouth for her to clean me up. After which, I helped Debbie to the bathroom to wash up as I got dress and headed to the kitchen to brew some coffee and get breakfast started.

I was cooking when Debbie wrapped her arms around me from behind,

Debbie: Smells good, what we having for breakfast dear?

Daniel: Eggs, corned beef and toast.

Debbie: No sausage?

Daniel: I’ll feed you mine later on.

Debbie turn to look at the time,

Debbie: Don’t forget about our date with William and Yvonne.

Daniel: can you check what time will they reach?

Debbie went to grab my phone and started to text them.

A couple of moments later,

Debbie: they say will reach before 12pm and if we want lunch?

Daniel: you need lunch?

Debbie: Depends on how well you feed me later.

We settled down to breakfast, after which I did the dishes and Debbie headed back to the room to tidy up the bed. I got back to the room to see Debbie on all fours, placing the pillows back. Debbie had on one of my over sized tee and thongs. I got on to the bed, pressing my groin between her butt cheeks, wrapping one of my arms around her waist, the other of my hand reaching into the over sized tee, feeling her tummy, working my way up, my fingers brushing the lower half of her boobs, moving further up I cupped her right breasts, giving it a squeeze. I lean over Debbie, taking her left ear lopes between my teeth and gently nibbling on it, kissing her neck as I squeeze her boobs harder.

Debbie: Arghhh Daniel….

Her nipples harden against my palm, taking them between my index finger and thumb, I gently fondle them, Debbie close her eyes, head tilted to one side, giving me greater access to her neck. Running my tongue from her ear to the bottom of her neck, Debbie moaning seductively

Debbie: Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard and flood my pussy with your hot cum.

My arms that was wrapped around Debbie’s waist unwrapped itself, reaching for her thong I pulled it down to her thighs. Debbie spread her legs as most as possible to allow me access to her hotpot. My hard cock pressed up against her pussy, using my hand to guide myself inside her.

Debbie: Baby… I love how thick you are..

Daniel: UHMMMM

Debbie: Fuck… you fill me up so well.

I ease more of myself into her, causing her to bite down on her lower lips as Debbie tried to control her moaning.

Debbie: Arghhh!!! Baby you are stretching me out.

Daniel: you like that feeling don’t you?

Debbie: Pull my hair and fuck your bitch baby…

Daniel: I love it when you talk dirty dear.

I lifted her upper body up and remove the tee, throwing it to one side as both hands grab her breasts, squeezing them roughly. Debbie reach her hands behind my head, interlocking her fingers as her body curve into a S naturally. I pump my hips, driving my cock deep into her pussy as she tilted her head back to moan directly into my ear. Due to the position I put her in, I could feel every contraction of her pussy muscles as I pump in and out of her.

Debbie: Shit Baby, faster… I’m cumming.

I held her tightly as her body spasm from the wave of orgasm hit her.

Debbie: Fuck…. Don’t….stop….

I rammed harder into her, as Debbie’s body went limp, I carried on pumping her pussy as her muscles tighten, squeezing my cock when I push in and tried to hold on to my cock as I withdrew.

Debbie: Urgggghhhhh dear….

Debbie: Fuck Fuck Fuck (as her head hang down as another wave of orgasm rock her body.)

I stop for a while, letting us both to catch our breath.

Debbie: Baby.. Baby… I want to watch…

I knew what she wanted, I release her body as she drop to the bed, I exited her, adjusting her body by using the pillows to prop her upper body up, she reach for her thongs, removing them and throwing them to one side. Spreading her legs wide, as I got in between them.

Debbie: Baby I want to watch you destroy my pussy.

She held her own ankles as I entered her again.

Debbie: Ohhh Fucking god…. I still can’t get used to how thick you are.

I took over her ankles, holding them up and keeping her legs spread wide, I looked at Debbie as she look at my hard member going in and out of her hairless pussy.

I took my time, going slow as I enter till I was balls deep in her and pulling out till only the tip was inside her. Debbie was watching everything I did to her,

Debbie: Fuck baby, are you teasing me?

Daniel: you like me doing this right.

Debbie swept her hair back, pulling me in for a kiss, as our tongue did battle, she was moaning into my mouth. A couple of minutes later, Debbie’s body started to shake, she tried to push me off her but I had her press under my body,

Debbie: Baby… Arghhh….

I began ramming her pussy as Debbie tried harder to push me off her, I could feel her getting weaker as she got closer to orgasm.

Debbie: Baby… Off… Arghhh….

I didn’t reply her, I re-adjusted myself, kept my hands on her ankles, spreading her legs wide as I quicken the pace.

Debbie: Fuck!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck ME!!! URGHHH!!!!!

I did love Debbie talking dirty as I rammed her pussy. Her talking dirty to me bought me close to cumming as well.

Daniel: Baby….

Debbie: A bit more dear…

Few seconds of me pumping her hard and fast, I felt her pussy’s muscle tightening, squeezing my cock for cum.

Daniel: Fuck…..

As I unloaded into her. I continued pumping as her muscles squeeze tightly around my cock, milking every last drop of cum out. I collapse on to Debbie as my cock stop spasming inside her pussy.

Debbie wrapped herself around me as I gently kissed her shoulders, we were both panting heavily as we lied there, our bodies as one.

Debbie: Baby, we need to get ready. William and Yvonne should be coming soon.

I turn to look at the clock on my side table, 11.20 a.m.

Daniel: We still have a couple more minutes baby.

Debbie: Be a good boy and maybe tonight I’ll let you tied me up.

I prop myself up and looked at her,

Daniel: That’s more like something you enjoy dear.

Debbie: Don’t lie, you love me tied up and helpless as well.

Daniel: That I do.

Debbie got up as I rolled off her,

Debbie: I’m going to take a shower, can you fix the bed and get upsides set up?

Daniel: Ok.

As Debbie headed for the shower, I went upsides to uncover the jacuzzi, Clean the beach chairs and swept the floors as well.

Debbie: Baby….

I turn to see Debbie walking up the stairs, one of my over sized tee in her hand, a cut off jeans shorts on and her bikini top hanging on her neck, barely covering her big boobs.

Debbie: Can you help me?

She turn her back to me as she got close to me. I reach for the strings but I wasn’t interested in helping tie up her bikini, I reach under her bikini and cupped her boobs, gently squeezing them as Debbie rested her head on my chest.

Debbie: you better stop it, you don’t want my nipples to be protruding from my bikini in front of others.

I thought about seeing Yvonne getting fuck, I was still in half a mind on if I should tell Debbie about what I saw…

Daniel: Ok dear.

Debbie: Be a good boy, we still have tonight and tomorrow.

I tied her bikini strings before kissing the top of her head, “I love you dear.”

Debbie turn to face me, “ I love you too.”

“Now go and change” as she slap my ass.
Old 29-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Can't wait for more! Great job bro iceman1314/Daniel.
Points returned with thanks
Old 29-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroless View Post
Hi bro, didn't mean to pry into your personal life but was a little confused with Debbie being you fiancee. Thought you mentioned in your other thread that you go out with Debbie's husband and your wife?

So im guessing the timeline for this story happened earlier?
Let's just say that Debbie was married and had an annulment within a year and about my wife to be, Let's just say I dodge a massive bullet on that with the women's charter.
Old 30-05-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Old 30-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

recently view from new in facebook that many girls become mistress in sugarbook, sometimes I also cannot figure out why they do this? perhaps I do not have one?
Old 30-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

any video that can share to us to have a look?
Old 30-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
I pulled over as I grab my phone and hit answer.

Daniel: Hey baby, you done?

Debbie: Yes Dear, I’m done. Where are you? Can you fetch me?

Daniel: You staying over my place tonight or you going home?

Debbie: I’m feeling in need of a feeding, can I stay over?

Daniel: Sure, where are you? I’ll come pick you up.

Debbie: I’m at Circular Quay, I’ll wait by the prata shop for you.

Twenty Minutes later,

As I spotted Debbie and pulled over, Debbie open the door and got in as I lean over and kissed her on her lips quickly.

Daniel: How was your girls’ night?

Debbie: Great, I had fun. How about you?

Daniel: I went to Chinatown for frog porridge.

As Debbie fasten her seatbelt and I pulled out into light traffic,

Debbie: what else did you do afterwards?

Daniel: Nothing much, walked around aimlessly, decided to meet William for a while.

Debbie: Ohh… Yvonne and him was at Chinatown?

(Image of Yvonne and Kevin flash before my eyes)

Daniel: No… I headed to Bukit Butok to find William.

Debbie: So you came from BB?

Daniel: Yes.

Debbie: You tired? You should have told me, I could have grab over on my own.

Daniel: Not really. Besides I miss you.

Debbie: You and your sweet lips.

Debbie: So are you too tired to feed me tonight?

Daniel: I’m never too tired for that dear.

Since it was a Friday, Debbie spend the weekend at my place, she had more or less move her clothes and what not into my place, besides anything that she might need was only a 20 minutes drive away. I was almost over the whole incident about William and Yvonne, thanks to Debbie.

After having dinner with my parents and sending her home. I return to my place, grab a bottle, glass and an ice bucket. I headed up to the open air space and settle on one of the wooden beach chairs that Debbie wanted for suntanning. I pour myself a drink and light up a stick, nursing my drink and taking puffs from my cigarette, I realise something that this is what William and Yvonne wanted, nothing to do with me. If this makes them happy and since they found like-minded couples and no one is getting hurt then I don’t see why not. It’s not like this has turn them into strangers, they were still the same couple that Debbie and I knew. If I keep my mouth shut, I don’t see why things can’t be the same.
daniel and debbie, go for it, move on as long as both of you are sincere to each other
Old 30-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
havenlybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue, your story is top notch.
Old 30-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

William and Yvonne was right on the dot, they came through the door as I was coming out of the room after changing.

William: Hey bro, how are you doing?

Daniel: Good. How’s work?

William: same old same old.

I greeting Yvonne as normal, luckily she didn’t try to hug me like before. Debbie and Yvonne both disappear up the stairs as William and I when to grab a beer.

William: Hey I bought burgers for you all.

As he place the Bag of Mcdonalds on the island table.

Daniel: Hoegaarden ok bro?

William: Sure.

Daniel: Yvonne drinking?

William: just pass me one for her.

I handed him two cans as I grab one for myself and a Asahi black for Debbie.

We headed up the stairs, the girls were already undress and sitting on the chairs, applying sun tanning oil on their body. We handed over their beers to them and carried on to the railings where we stood there, enjoying our beer and talking about sports and cars. I turn to look at our wives suntanning, Debbie in her red bikini that I bought for her and she knows how much I love her in it. Yvonne was in an olive green bikini, I couldn’t help but notice how close in resemblances that they both look.

William: What you looking at bro?

Daniel: Nothing much, just how Yvonne and Debbie look related.

William: Didn't really notice it till you pointed it out,( he turn to look at them as well)

William: So you ok?

The way he said it, I took it to mean about what I uncovered.

Daniel: No judgment bro, Yvonne and you are still our good friends, you do you. Know what I mean?

William: (Nodding) Yvonne told me that she met you for lunch on the Monday after.

Daniel: She did….

William: did she tell you about what Claire said?

Daniel: That I’m cute and she wonders how well endowed am I?

William nodded,

William: Yvonne thinks the same as well.

I turn to looked at him,

William: No worries man, I cool with her expressing her views.

Daniel: I guess you are if ….

William: I’m letting another man fuck my wife?

Daniel: That’s one way of putting it. I was going for something more subtle.

William: Subtle was never one of your forte bro. You have always been the more straight forward type.

Before I could reply, Yvonne voice interrupted.

Yvonne: Daniel, is it ok if I work on my tan lines?

Daniel: Go ahead.

Yvonne got up, with one hand holding her bikini top, the other reach behind to undid her top.

Yvonne: Dear, can you help me with the oil?

William walked over as I went to check on the jacuzzi.

Daniel: Baby, you tanning your back? If not I’m getting into the jacuzzi.

Debbie: Ya, can you come over and help me as well?

I walked over, took the bottle of oil from the table between the girls, Debbie had flip herself over, showing me her back, I seat down beside her and undid the bikini strings, I could see William enjoying a cheap thrills of oiling Yvonne’s back. I squeeze a generous amount of oil on Debbie’s back, rubbing her shoulders, back, waist before moving on to her thighs and calf muscles. Debbie had kept up with her swimming routine despite being a teacher, and all those swimming that she did help manage her excellent figure from the time I met her. But Debbie would tell you that the weekly marathon sex sessions kept her in shape, not the swimming.

My hands lingered a little on the edge of her butt,

Debbie: Baby, stop oiling my butt.

Yvonne giggle like a little girl at that.

Yvonne: Still can’t keep your hands off your fiancee, Daniel?

Daniel: Never could.

Debbie: Not when we are with guests dear.

Yvonne: I could go downstairs if Daniel and you need some privacy?

Daniel: Sounds like a good idea.

Debbie turn to stare at me, “didn’t you say you wanted to get into the jacuzzi?”

Daniel: waiting for William.

Debbie: Where did he go? I thought he was here just now?

Yvonne: He went down to wash his hands.

Just as William was coming back up the stairs.

Daniel: And here he is( To Debbie) Bro, wanna get into jacuzzi?

William: Sure.

I clean my hands on the towel beside Debbie, took my tee off. William and I headed for the jacuzzi, we both got in, leaving the girls to their conversation.

William: So Debbie knows?

Daniel: Nope… Don’t really think any of this is something that concerns her.

William: You think she will mind?

Daniel: Knowing her character, she will end up being more curious about the lifestyle than judgemental.

William: I think Yvonne can help to answer any questions that she might have.

I contemplated this idea on letting Debbie in on my discovery, Not like she’s a prude when it came to being sexually active, but I’m guessing that Debbie might have vastly difference believes when it comes to being FwB and being a couple about to get marry.

William: You worry that Debbie will be concern about Yvonne and you having lunch often, if she knows?

This was something that I kept from everyone else, when Debbie and I got together officially, not counting the period we had as FwB. Debbie gave me a “hall pass” per se. I could remember the day as we laid in bed after having sex for the first time as a couple. Debbie telling me that she gave me permission to sleep with other women, knowing that I travel often for work and having to drink to entertain clients or be entertain by suppliers, and knowing how men do business after hours. It consists of alcohol, cigarettes and women of the night. All she ask is that I wear protection and kept it only physical. When I ask if she was sure about it, she said that she can deal with me sleeping around as long as I know to return home at the end of the day. It’s been almost 2 years since day and I had never us that “hall pass” from Debbie.

Daniel: She trust me enough to know that I won’t do anything behind her back.

William: That’s good that you both have a trusting relationship.

Daniel: William, just out of curiosity how did Yvonne and you met Kevin and Claire?

William: Certain Adult site. Interested?

Daniel: not really… So how long has this lifestyle been going on?

William: after the first year of our marriage.

Daniel: So it has only been Kevin and Claire?

William: Nope, they are the 3rd or 4th couple that we swap with.

Daniel: what happen with the rest?

William: it didn’t feel right for Yvonne and I, so we stop meeting them. It’s all about the level of comfortability between those involve.

Daniel: So did you all do individual dates with the rest?

William: like I said, only Kevin and Claire made us comfortable even to carry on the arrangement from there, the rest just say along naturally… obviously we had ground rules in place like any arrangement.

Daniel: I’m guessing that explains the camera and video?

William: That and Kevin and I both share the same fetish.

Daniel: Watching your missus sleeping with another guy?

William didn’t reply to me, he just smiled. That smiled was more than enough to answer my questions. I turn over, resting my hands on the edge, watching Debbie and Yvonne chat away as they work on their tan.

Last edited by iceman1314; 31-05-2021 at 12:29 AM.
Old 31-05-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
eloelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update bro, more please
Old 31-05-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story is so well written & captivating to read! Looking forward to read more updates for sure. Keep up the great work.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

I close my eyes and enjoy the warm water as my mind drifted off to the thought on how Debbie with react to this new information about our friends. I knew Debbie’s sexual history as she knows mine. We both had our share of threesomes and Fuck Buddies, beside each other. I knew cause Debbie will tell me about it every time we meet up, from the time she headed to Australia for university. Somehow she will always say how despite the many guys she’s been with, she felt I was the best fit for her, she will always mention how I fill her up and stretch her just enough for her to feel every movement but not big enough to cause her pain or soreness. I use to think she was stroking my ego but then again why will she need too? It wasn’t like we were dating or anything. Why will she tell me? Cause she says I fuck her so much better after hearing about her sexcapes, like I was reclaiming what is mine. She on the other hand wanted to know if I met any lady willing to do what she does for me and when I do, she does more to please me sexually. I will admit that Debbie single handed fulfilled more of my fantasy than any other lady.

Yvonne: Guys are you hungry?

William: I can eat. Bro???

Daniel: Sure.

Debbie: Can you both help to tie us back up?

We both got up from the pool, and made our way to the girls.

Daniel: Will either of you be going in later?

Yvonne: I was thinking can I tan my front?

Daniel: I don’t see why not?

Debbie: She meant without her bikini.

What Debbie said didn’t register properly in my head as I had a blur look on my face,

Debbie: Naked, she’s asking can she be naked later on.

Daniel: Sure… I’ll just stay down stairs after lunch. You joining in dear?

Debbie: you wish right?

I shrugged my shoulders and Debbie playfully slap my arm.

Daniel: So should I keep the pool running?

Debbie: Just leave it on, in case we might need it later on.

We tied up the girls as we all headed down stairs for lunch.

After lunch, William and Yvonne headed back upstairs to carry on as Debbie was tiding up, I seat down on the sofa and started channel surfing for something to watch.

Debbie’s voice wander through the kitchen,

Debbie: What were you and William chatting about in the pool just now?

Daniel: Nothing much, Sports, cars, work…. Nothing in particular. How about you and Yvonne?

Debbie: You…

Daniel: Sorry?

I got off the sofa and made my way to the kitchen, where Debbie was talking another beer from the fridge.

Daniel: Why will Yvonne and you be talking about me?

Debbie: Nothing much really… She just causally mention how nice you were to send her home on a particular Monday when it was raining heavily.

Daniel: That’s all???

Debbie: We also talked about the wedding and how was everything coming along. She mention about going into J.B. to buy the items that you need for the bridal gift. She mention that William and her had to go to Thailand and J.B. to buy certain items for their wedding. She offered assistance if we needed help to find the shops in J.B.

Daniel: That’s nice of her.

Debbie: Maybe we could do a short getaway in J.B.? We haven’t taken a holiday since June last year.

Daniel: That would be nice if you could get away during the school holidays.

Debbie walked over to me, I wrapped my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

Daniel: Any regrets to saying yes to me?

Debbie: The last one was a mistake right from the start. But with you, I can’t wait to be Mrs. Daniel Tan.

Daniel: I can’t believe that the one for me was along side me all this while.

Debbie: Don’t pretend that you didn’t enjoy the search.

Daniel: No matter how I search, the one that please me so willingly and fulfil so much of my fantasies was you.

Debbie: So do you really love me or the acts I do for you?

Daniel: If I didn’t love you, I won’t be marrying you right?

Debbie: Seeing that you gave such a good answer, I’m going to reward you.

I lean down for a kiss, thinking that was the reward, when Debbie slowly drop to her knees.

Daniel: Baby, William and Yvonne are upstairs, they could come down any moment.

Debbie: Then I got to be faster in getting you to cum.

Before I could get another word out, Debbie have my board shorts down around my ankles as she engulf my cock with cold beer in her mouth. She started bobbling her head up and down on my cock as I felt beer escaping her mouth, flowing down my balls. Debbie release my cock and took my balls inside her mouth as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and was stroking me off. I was enjoying the moment with my head tilt back, as Debbie was servicing my manhood.

Daniel: Fuck Baby slow down.

Debbie reply was to pop my balls out and swallow my cock till my balls was pressed up against her chin. That got me to open my eyes and as I moving my head to look down at Debbie swallowing my cock. I caught a figure half squatting on the stairs, peeping at us. That cause me to jerk my head to the stairs, Yvonne was on the stairs enjoying the show that was playing out in front of her. She place one finger on her lips in a “Shhh motion” I looked at Yvonne as Debbie was obvious to the fact that someone was looking at us. I was stuck in between a rock and a hard place, do I say something or pretend that nothing happen? Debbie took that decision away for me as she started gagging as she repeatedly fuck her own mouth on my cock. My hand uncontrollably reach for the back of Debbie’s head, as I pump my hips, driving my cock into Debbie’s mouth, while I held her in place.

Yvonne seems to be enjoying the show as she reach her hand into her bottom and was fondling herself to the sight of me fucking my fiancee’s mouth. I could see her bitting down on her lips to prevent any sounds from coming out that might give away her presence. Strangely, knowing that Yvonne was watching everything I did, made my cock harder and bigger, like I wanted to give her a show, and poor Debbie was feeling the full effects of it.

Daniel: FUCK!!! I’m cumming baby.

With one final pump, I jammed my cock deep in Debbie’s throat as I unloaded down her throat, Debbie started gagging, but instead of trying to push me away, she cup my butt and push me closer to her. I had both hands on the back of her head, holding her in place as I continue releasing hot jizz down her throat. With one final jerk of the hips, I release Debbie, turning back towards the stairs. I saw Yvonne quietly making her way back upstairs.

Daniel: Fuck Baby, that was wonderful.

Debbie: (Cleaning the side of her mouth with her hands) you were so intense like back when I would tell you about my adventures and you will fuck me so hard and deep that I get a sore throat from all the moaning. You also cum so much, you ok baby?

Daniel: Maybe it was the thrill of getting caught. I’m sorry baby.

Debbie smiled at me as she got up, “Nothing to apologies for baby, I asked for it”

I smiled at her and lean down for a kiss, Debbie gave me a quick peck

Debbie: How about you take me to the bathroom and punish me for being a bad girl?

A evil smile crept across my face as I cupped Debbie’s butt and lifted her up. Debbie had to cover her mouth as a “Woah!!” escape her mouth.

Debbie: I hope they didn’t hear that”

Daniel: Don’t worry, I think they heard nothing.

We enter the bathroom, as Debbie kicked the door shut behind us. In front of that gigantic mirror that I had install at Debbie’s request was pull to very good use. I drop Debbie on her feet and spin her around, she grab the edge of the vanity top, as I undid her bikini top, tracing the contour of her body down to the bikini bottom, I insert my thumbs into the side and pulled them down straight away, I was face to face with her butt as she spread her legs and lean forward onto the counter, giving me a prefect view of her glittering pussy. I couldn’t help it and buried my face into her butt, using my tongue to lap at her labia which got her moaning. She was alright very wet from the action earlier on. Her juices were flowing down her inner thighs, as I continue licking her pussy.

Debbie: Stick your tongue in me baby.

I did what she ask, Debbie reaffirm by groaning out seductively.

Debbie: Are you going to fuck me?

Daniel: hmm…

Debbie: pull my hair while you do.

I couldn’t get enough of Debbie’s sweet nectar as I push my face deeper into her ass.

Debbie: Arghhh( As she push the back go my head ) Fuck Daniel, I love that tongue of yours.

I reach one hand around and to the front of her pussy, Debbie felt my hand and tried to spread her legs little wider for me, she knows what I wanted to do and she wanted me to do it. Feeling my way around, I found what I was looking for, her clitoris as I began playing with it, my tongue still inside her vagina.

I rub her clitoris vigorous as I wanted to make her cum first before doing anything more to her.

It didn’t take look for Debbie’s body to start spasming as she tried to muffled her moans.

I release her as she experience that first wave of orgasm crashing her body. I held my stiff cock in my hand, using my feet to spread her legs a bit more, I lower myself and entered Debbie”s moist pussy.

Debbie: Arghh!!! Fuck baby….

I started pumping my hips. Debbie’s body was enjoying the after effects of that first climax, and my dick inside her now is building that second and third even fourth wave that she will be experiencing soon.

Debbie: Fuck baby… I’m cumming again.

I grab a fistful of her hair and pulled backwards.

Daniel: Open your eyes and see how slutty you look.

Debbie open her eyes slightly, looking at the reflection of us in the mirror, she did have such a slutty vibe in that moment.

Daniel: Like what you see?

Debbie couldn’t speak, she just nodded her head as she was too busy moaning away. Debbie was trapped between me and the counter, her arms trying their best to prop the rest of her body up, as I continued slamming my cock in her.

Daniel: you like this don’t you?

Debbie: I love how you are fucking me baby.

Daniel: I’m going to fuck you till your legs are too weak to walk.

Debbie: Make sure that happen.

20 minutes later, as I exited the bedroom, after flooding her pussy with warm jizz again. Debbie was sitting on the toilet bowl, catching her breath.

Daniel: I’ll go check on them first.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Will be busy this few days, hopefully I can post the next update on Thursday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1