The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Covid 19 brought me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Looks beyond control
Money is all about luck sometimes

But figure is definitely within your control. If u really want it bad enough. U will gym. Dont come cry saying ur fat or too skinny when u not willing to put in the effort to gym

ya sometimes just we dun have money luck, buy 10000 times lottery also cannot strike once
Old 01-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Covid also brought opportunities. Hearsay the swabbers earn $7K per month. I saw an advertisement for tray return ambassadors at hawker centres of £2-3K. I have friends studying at polytechnics too. Free course plus an income of $1K plus for 6 months. To be trained in a new environment... probably linked to the aging society.

Don't stay home and feel sorry. Go out, do something. Let people know you and let these people help you.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba3 View Post
I used to have a good job but since economy downturn and covid 19 hit, it was a perfect storm for me.

Been looking for work after being retrenched last year but having no luck. Savings depleted, costs running monthly.

Wondering if bros have any advice.
My advice? Do not be fussy about job. During these times yes it is tough but I believe there are still jobs around whether you want to take it or not.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! Actually if we say pandemic destroy everyone, I think that is not true. Some groups gets richer due to opportunities in the stock and property market. Some groups make use of opportunities to become swabbers and earn more than before. Of course one group totally kana destroyed. Lost everything
Old 03-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

In Sgp, not afraid to say no job to do one, is just whether want to do or not and what are the expectations, usually expectation may be too high against reality. So if too much expectations than the disappointment is usually greater.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1