The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

As a foreigner, yourself will pay higher tax and also company will need to go thru the hassles of getting employment pass for you. In China context, they have million to choose. so the question is why this job need a foreigner.

Usually, it is the education industry that hired foreigner, and remaining are mostly high end post job. If you are only 4000+, pardon me to guess that your appt is not high in Singapore. So what make you think you can get a job down there.????
Old 22-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

living in china also not a bad things, depends whether you live in town or rural area, this make a huge difference
Old 22-06-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
Not so easy, u think have kid can solve everything...
I read two scenario, ICA let kid in but not mother. (Like that u can either go to China or Migrate elsewhere)
Like i say, my family is in Singapore. Better to solve everything before have kid.
ya need to confirm everything, especially the process first before get into marriage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1