The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
junsukesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CB impact

The scene in FL3 is really really dead man. Wonder how long it will take to come back to life. Last time we were so spoilt for choices,..Korean, Japanese, Mongolian, European, many which were of good quality.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CB impact

The FL scene will recover because the demand will always be there.

It is after all the world's oldest profession
Old 08-05-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I’m just waiting hard for the 1st of June to come. Hopefully restrictions on hotel entry will be less stringent.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Even before the whole Wuhan virus started, the scene here were pretty limited.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
junsukesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah. The scene used to be much more robust. Probably until around 2015 or 2016, it was still quite good. Then slowly, the quality and choices started to decline and drop.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wankfest is Cool - loads of Potential

It’s sad. Really hope things will improve, even just a little bit.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...2019%3A05%3A30
Old 09-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So do you know if hotel need to use SafeEntry?
I’ve been seeing this safe entry thing. Wtf is it about? Scan QR code to enter ah
Old 09-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
I’ve been seeing this safe entry thing. Wtf is it about? Scan QR code to enter ah
Maybe like WSH Act ... need to apply CSE Permit to enter
Old 09-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 17
sianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Scan the QR code and register your NRIC, Name, Hp to indicate u entered the place. Need to scan again to check out when u are leaving. For contact tracing
Old 10-05-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianz123 View Post
Scan the QR code and register your NRIC, Name, Hp to indicate u entered the place. Need to scan again to check out when u are leaving. For contact tracing
NRIC need also? Damn liddat no go sia
Old 15-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junsukesg View Post
Yeah. The scene used to be much more robust. Probably until around 2015 or 2016, it was still quite good. Then slowly, the quality and choices started to decline and drop.
Yeah I remember a time when S$350 can get me a tarma session with a Russian and Romanian FL near Orange Grove. S$520 can get a double, anything goes session with a Korean FL. Quality ones as well. I think quality and variety is still here in Dome 3 but prices are getting way too expensive.

Girls like Armin and Andrea would be going for S$160-S$180 for a 50-minute session, and tarma special for them can be S$350. Independent girls like the Austrian chick would charge S$200 back then. And don’t get me started on the pricing structures of the Vietnamese, Laotian and Philippina girls. Seriously? S$260 for one shot?

The inflation in Dome 3 is what is killing it I think. Why Dome 1 is still bustling is because prices have remained steady there.
Old 15-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those days local FLs just $120 to $150 and no drops in service....The cheapest I can get from viet chicks is $150 some asking $300 or $500 per pop, back the $80 to $100 ...10yrs ago
Old 15-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post
Yeah I remember a time when S$350 can get me a tarma session with a Russian and Romanian FL near Orange Grove. S$520 can get a double, anything goes session with a Korean FL. Quality ones as well. I think quality and variety is still here in Dome 3 but prices are getting way too expensive.

Girls like Armin and Andrea would be going for S$160-S$180 for a 50-minute session, and tarma special for them can be S$350. Independent girls like the Austrian chick would charge S$200 back then. And don’t get me started on the pricing structures of the Vietnamese, Laotian and Philippina girls. Seriously? S$260 for one shot?

The inflation in Dome 3 is what is killing it I think. Why Dome 1 is still bustling is because prices have remained steady there.
I can tell u very soon we can't even get $250 anymore... Air tickets n hotels will be much more expensive in the near future with all the social distancing n disinfecting to be implemented..All the cost will be passed to the end consumer.
Old 15-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NRIC need also? Damn liddat no go sia
Good luck then, you gotta log SafeEntry for grocery shopping and buying MacDonalds now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1