The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 20
IceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkindark View Post
now still waiting my sin in law go shower
tonight got the best chance.......
but she not go in yet leh.......my heart now bee pok bee pok.....
I am going to peep you yoo......
ur handphone got camera or not?
but make sure turn silent mode first.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

This thread mati liao? No more updates, where r the 2 bros?
Old 07-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Maybe kena caught peeping liao.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Since no news yet, I would like to share my experience too.
Few years back when I just started to work, need more fast cash, we rented out the room to a ShangHai Nurse (She got doctor degree from China) in our old 4 room flat. She is about 27 to 28 years old.

The design of the flat is such that I can watch the TV (In front) and if I turn my head to the left, I will able to see the whole Kitchen and the toilet. The toilet door is those fiber folder where there willbe some gap btw the bottomof the door and the step on the floor.

There is once when we are alone in the flat (My wife business trip) and I am home early and watching TV and she started to go for her bath. Nothing in my mind till when I turn left to see the reflection from the water on the toilet floor thru the gap and I can see dark shadow movement of her.

Evil thoughts started and I move quietly & bent down to adjust the viewing angle and I can see her legs uo to her thigh and sexy legs but I could not see anything yet but looking at the dark reflection, I can see her B cup breast and her buttdock.

These peeping has been going for few times until there was one night she manage to start squating washing her panty and eventually I saw her ass hole and then I was hoping so much that she turn towards my direction and I waited for abt 5 mins, eventually she turned and I saw every thing hairy nice Vagina right in front of me.

Hope this help you to imagine more ...
Old 08-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 18
linkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to behold

Wow wow wow, after 2 months waiting finally got the chance to peep my sis in law again, today wife call me say come home late. An idea blink in my mind.....evil idea lai liao! why not come back early today to have a good show huh. 8pm heard the door open I know my sis in law back liao. hoo sei man..... I know she wil go shower first thing first. well just greeting and +++ liltle bit cock. saw her go in her room to prepare her bra and panties liao. wa lau I faster rush in toilet to adjust the gap bigger. then act blur watching TV..... I just keep my eye folllow her to bathroom. wait for 2 mins her some washing in bashing, I know she is washing her face.....then she brush her teeth, saw her tits keep shaking when brushing tooth.... wow good view man i like it baby. then start shower liao...and my and already none stop stroking my lanjiao. oh my long lost pointed peanut nipples...... and the C cup cup nei nei....wa lau she half squat peeing somemore.......then use the shower clean her hairy pussy.... claen so long haha...may be the hot water make her feel good....that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....
Old 08-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....
What are you? A man, a woman or something more sinister
Old 08-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 20
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Hmm , her panties previously , then became his ?
Old 08-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Gd try,but not very convincing......
Old 08-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....
Wah lan eh, what's with men wearing panties? Check out the thread (My neighbour horny wife.) post #34. Another panty wearer
Old 08-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Wah lan eh, what's with men wearing panties? Check out the thread (My neighbour horny wife.) post #34. Another panty wearer
More like a typo error, i think. Logically, a woman panties will not fit our bum..
Old 08-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
More like a typo error, i think. Logically, a woman panties will not fit our bum..
can lah...i try before...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 08-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then use the shower clean her hairy pussy.... claen so long haha...may be the hot water make her feel good....that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....
Good one bro linkindark. Who knows maybe one day you might catch her masterbating inside the toilet using the shower jet. Wear a condom nxt time so dat u will not mess up the whole place.

Hope more updates from u.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woah....
the bro's fetish now becoming an obsession......
B caerful dun kena caught with pants down.....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 08-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=chickenzip;1891163]can lah...i try before...: QUOTE]

Bro, you tried whose B4 ? Is it from Winnes ?? hehehe
BTW, how is she lately ?
Sorry for the little diversion
Old 12-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
Panerai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lemme share my experience with fellow buddies here:-

this happened years ago when there were handphones technology were not so advanced, hence, no pics.

I was dating this gal and she lived with her dad, and 2 sisters. Younger sis was about 19 at that time and was studying nursing. As i was in Sales at that time, with my flexi hours, i was able to volunteer to send back back to her home, on the pretext of awaiting for her sis (my gf) to return. Usually, her shift ends about 3pm.

One day, the usual trip took place. Upon arriving home, she went straight up to her room at level 2 (they lived in landed property) and was heading into shower. After sizing up the situation, i followed suit, on knowing that only the maid was in the kitchen.

Their toilet has a old latch system, one that can latch from inside, and on the outside, a 1 cm slit, where, with the use of a coin, one can easily turn the latch, in case of emergency.

Naturally, as it was my first time, my heart was pounding extremely fast. on hearing the heavy gush of water, i (acted out of "care") shouted to her, saying that she has to wash her "long" shoulder hair well, as hospitals carried lots of germs. She replied OK. my whole intention was to size the situation, and assess if she had started shampooing her hair...

Then comes the minutes of silence... i (hands trembling) used a 10cents coin and slowly unwind the latch.. pushing the door ajar slowly, i could see her entire fair and soapy body, in a squatting position, head bent fwd, scrubbing her hair... her tits were so succulent and i wish i could sink my mouth into it.. the heart throbbing stunt took almost 2 mins, when she suddenly stood up, picked the the shower head, and rinsing her hair... at that stage, my cock was already engorged... i pulled back the door, wound the latch, and immediately went down to the living room, pretending to read papers.... (heart beat was still very fast...)

The incident left me with more courage and i literally peeped at her for almost a few months.... Well, you may ask, do i still do it now??

The answer is No... cos i finally broke off with my gf....

A Fling with EX GF sister.....

Lor 6 H72

Joyce - Prc

RAID on GL FLs

l6h72g10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1