The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Dun seem like a story to me. I think it is more likely a real happening incidents happen to our threadstarter
Old 04-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If your wife and your sister-in-law are sisters then surely there must be manufacturing defects when one is A-cup and the other is a C-cup. Maybe you should get their parents to have better QC.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 18
linkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to behold

Now I staying with my wife and sister in law, my wife got a pair of small boobies, peanut nipples no aerola, but I like her butt damn round and big. My sis in-law working at west-side, face is like my wife but she like to drink milk maybe, her asset is bigger than my wife, she got a C cup pair of neh neh, always fantasy it, cos sometime when she wearing the tight tee shirt can really see the big and round shape tat turn me on, after few months of staying together, I make a small gap on the bath room, to see can work or not, my wife come back late sometime, I keep wating the chance, finally I got it, just me and her at home, she like to swithch the kitchen room light of and only on the bath room light, hoo sei liao….. out can peep in and inside cant kno. One day she come back from gym and sweat all over, and….. shower time. First time do peeping on her very exicted, keep peep in and only see she brush teeth, wash face, wa lau take so long, like waiting for a century, and now done all, time to take her clothes off….. take off her shirt, saw a bra tat I always fantasy with when she hang in the kitchen, unhook her bra……..oops…… 2 pair of C cup nehneh......tat is the nipples man...... just like my wife, peanut shape, and she is srtill virgin, and her chibai is very hairy cos no guy touch b4..... now like almost every week got free show.

bro this is real not a story. share us yours
Old 04-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkindark View Post
2 pair of C cup nehneh......tat is the nipples man...... just like my wife, peanut shape, and she is srtill virgin, and her chibai is very hairy cos no guy touch b4..... now like almost every week got free show.
Hey bro linkindark, any diff between her hariy pussy and ya wife? Hope u dont mind me asking coz im quite curious since they are sisters. Heard hairy pussy gals are more horny, dunno how true is it? Any experts here?

Anyway here is 3pts for you! Hope u got more adventures to share...
Old 04-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 18
linkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to behold

my wife pussy is ok hairy only, but my sis in law one is kinda like cannot wear bikini type lor I think, I like hairy pussy in fact, everytime make me wanna bonk her, but of cos control la. her nipples is excactly smae with my wife. her nehneh big cos she like to drink milk by my observe
Old 05-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
SexyWinner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexyWinner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexyWinner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camp here! Waiting for next installmente...
Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Please carry on. Thanks
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 05-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
where u stay?
when is the next show?
got tikets available?

i can bring peanuts and beer to ur home for the show
Tickets available in sistic

Huat Ah!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story...here. Upped you 2 points already, so keep it cumming fast though.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIZOUZIZOU View Post
If your wife and your sister-in-law are sisters then surely there must be manufacturing defects when one is A-cup and the other is a C-cup. Maybe you should get their parents to have better QC.
NO !
I do not agree with your concept.
Not all sisters do have same size boobs, just like height, there can be one short and others tall !
My wife got C-cup, but both her 2 sisters only A-cup !
Old 05-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In my narration of my experiences, the Malay lady and her daughter had D-Cup and the 2 sisters had C-Cup (I didn't asked about their mother). I also know another Chinese family where the 2 daughter has big boobs and one of them told me when her mother was young, she was the same. So sisters with A and C-Cups could be exception rather than norm.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Ziz,
You are one lucky man with all the hugh cups
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 06-01-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp her liao bro...
Old 06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp here also

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 06-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
Arofan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArofan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

something different this time ... peeping !!! hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1