The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 18
linkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to beholdlinkindark is a splendid one to behold
Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Let share my experience here, wwhen the first time I came to Singapore I work as a operator and share a house with my collueges, we rent one 4 room HDB total 3 guys and 4 girls from Sarawak, at first just normal, but after stayin awhile I found out the bathroom door got one gap, can peep inside thru the gap of the door can actually see the girl doing shower man..... hoo sei liao!!! got one girl wake up very ealry to do the shower b4 to work, best chance la brother, walk very quiet to the bath room, showtime liao, this girl a bit chubby, A cup tities with big areola, while peeping hand also "pak chew cheng" lor, free show mah....... few times peeping nothing new liao. now wait for another girl, got one day this the ohter girl come back late from work, all tenant slept laio, suddenly herad the door open, I cepat stand by laio, once heard the bathroom door close and monitor around first, confirm all sleep, slowly work toward to the bath room, peeping time...... this girl a bit dark skin, also a A cup tities, but the nipples also very dark, the whole tits look very sharp and pointed type, peep and peep and stroking my didi, she suddenly realize I am peeping her, and hide in another conner, I tot this time jia lat liao, faster run back to my room and act blur, after tat I never peep on this girl liao, cos chance broke liao. Also stop peeping for awhile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
After few week of waiting, also no chance sian liao, I tot habis already. And one day I stay at home alone, got one girl walk as a OL come back from work, and only me and her alone……. Wa lau eh…… happy like hell, I know today gonna be my day, when saw her grab her clothes to bath room my heart already peep pook peepook , ppep into the bath room saw her big and round butt, very fair and smooth, full with the soap……. But only manage to see her butt, no bad la. Can pak chew cheng also. after 6 months they also shift out.

Call my KL two ladies friends visit me in Singapore cos got empty room for them, go disco play until late night, come back all slept liao, girl go shower one by one, first one no chance to see cos talkng to another girl, when 2nd girl go shower first one already sleep, this girl is long hair, big eyes, aso fair skin, when heard the water dripping from bath room I know is showtime again, A+ cup nehneh not too big, what attarck me is her nipples man, very long and brownish, damn good to suck.

After 2 months waiting, got 4 another girls from Perak shift in, 3 sister one friends, first peep is a girl from IPOH, 20’s old still got the baby fat, brownish areola, then follow to the other girl this one also dark skin and dark areola and nipples, both A+ cup neh neh. And keep waitng the chance to peep the elder sister, cos she got the bigger asset, she always wearing the big size shirt cos her breast too big and very shaggy, she dating her boyfriend and come back very late, peeping time lai liao……. When she remove her bra…… oh oh oh D cup tits just drop out man, like hangin two papaya on her chest, pinkish nipples yo….. the biggest tits I ever peep…… saw her rubbing her two papaya damn steaming man, she cant cover her tits by her hand keep rubbing and I also keep stroking my lanjiao, until I cum walau eh….. peep these 3 girls for many times, can say countless staying together 2 years. Wat a great experience.

Now I staying with my wife and sister in law, my wife got a pair of small boobies, peanut nipples no aerola, but I like her butt damn round and big. My sis in-law working at west-side, face is like my wife but she like to drink milk maybe, her asset is bigger than my wife, she got a C cup pair of neh neh, always fantasy it, cos sometime when she wearing the tight tee shirt can really see the big and round shape tat turn me on, after few months of staying together, I make a small gap on the bath room, to see can work or not.......................
Old 03-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Good story bro, camping here...
Old 03-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

set up my hammock liao.......

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 03-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Waw! I like peeping story! Waiting for next installment.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WoW! man-made hole to peep sis-in-law?????? You "Sicko". Heeee....... Joking bro! Yours like first in SBF I hv read. Cool! Pls carry on. Since got chance to peep, take pics for us to see la. Face dun need, Neh Neh NEED!!! Haa..... believe all bros got no objection for this right? UPz u as appreciation and encouragement for ur thread!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007...
Old 03-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
broatsamforum is Cool - loads of Potential

Tom, you've come to the right place! I'll camp
here for more of your peeping adventures.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

where u stay?
when is the next show?
got tikets available?

i can bring peanuts and beer to ur home for the show
Old 03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
aH_Y

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

haha nice n str8 to d point.. i like reading a R21 sitcom

p s : ticket available? =X
Old 03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
mptan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
camping here liao..
Old 03-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

WOW another place to camp. hee hee. waiting for your next installment.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast View Post
WoW! man-made hole to peep sis-in-law?????? You "Sicko". Heeee....... Joking bro! Yours like first in SBF I hv read. Cool! Pls carry on. Since got chance to peep, take pics for us to see la. Face dun need, Neh Neh NEED!!! Haa..... believe all bros got no objection for this right? UPz u as appreciation and encouragement for ur thread!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007...
yea we wana see some pics.. cant wait for ur next installment man..
Old 03-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

camping here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 03-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkindark View Post
Let share my experience here, wwhen the first time I came to Singapore I work as a operator and share a house with my collueges, we rent one 4 room HDB total 3 guys and 4 girls from Sarawak, at first just normal, but after stayin awhile I found out the bathroom door got one gap, can peep inside thru the gap of the door can actually see the girl doing shower man..... hoo sei liao!!! got one girl wake up very ealry to do the shower b4 to work, best chance la brother, walk very quiet to the bath room, showtime liao, this girl a bit chubby, A cup tities with big areola, while peeping hand also "pak chew cheng" lor, free show mah....... few times peeping nothing new liao. now wait for another girl, got one day this the ohter girl come back late from work, all tenant slept laio, suddenly herad the door open, I cepat stand by laio, once heard the bathroom door close and monitor around first, confirm all sleep, slowly work toward to the bath room, peeping time...... this girl a bit dark skin, also a A cup tities, but the nipples also very dark, the whole tits look very sharp and pointed type, peep and peep and stroking my didi, she suddenly realize I am peeping her, and hide in another conner, I tot this time jia lat liao, faster run back to my room and act blur, after tat I never peep on this girl liao, cos chance broke liao. Also stop peeping for awhile.
bro, on reading d story again, i realized u found d gap tat can peep.
i juz wondering maybe the gap was done by the other 2 guys to peep u?

juz joking, mai hot
Old 03-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

It's a story meh? Dun sound or read like it
Old 03-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

nice short details of ur peeping experiences. waiting for more...

tellmiwhy

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1