The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAhKingx View Post
Please don't stop !
Ok, shall devote my off date to you guys, Glad you guys enjoyed it till now

Christina asked the girl to shift and let me have a place to sit at the wooden sofa, the girls were smoking and it was not hard to realise than Ah boy was holding a torch for Christina.

The girls start talking to me and they introduced themselves as Penny, Ann, Sonia and Jasmine. While Ah Boy was entertaining Christina with his gangster stories.

I raise my and gestured a HI, which made them giggle again, yes my bulge had not subside. After chatting for an hour or so, the door to the room open and the guys came out one following another.

I guess the ordeal for Felicia was over and actually I did feel for her at that moment.

Christina stood up and said "One final bit".

She grab my arm and we enter the room that was filled with lust moments ago.

I paused in my steps after entering the room, This Felicia I am seeing now is a vast difference from the one I knew, her hair was messy, not to mention the cum that was on her. She was a wreak laying there.

Christina: How? Felicia song bo (shiok or not??) feel like virgin bo?

Felicia kept quiet and just nodded her head.

Christina: Why? you shout too much no sound already ah

Felicia: Ya... Very Song........

Felicia's response was music to my eyes, or rather my dick

Christina: If so many men can touch you? why my brother cannot touch you.

Felicia remain silent....

Christina: So now I ask you one more time, can Lawrence touch you?

Felicia replied softly: Yes, he can touch me...

I told Christina it was enough and I pass towel that was hanging in the room to her asking her to go wash up. However she gave me a nudge and I think I heard her telling me that she don't need my kindness.

After she washed up and all was over, we left Ah boy's home. I see Christina passing the girls some money to bring Felicia to get morning after pills.

The girls left and Christina walks over to my direction.

Christina: Lawrence, where you stay?
Me: Bishan, why?
Christina: want to share cab I going that direction also.
Me: you all very rich hor, I take bus and MRT.
Christina: ok lor, Take MRT

We took a train and we chatted on the way, I realised that Christina had a very different background with Joanne despite being cousins.

Christina came from a mid income family but her parents love to gamble and will spend a lot of time on cruise ships, well I guess the two of then do have a similarity which is the absence of their parents.

I reached my station and I wave goodbye to Christina as I walk up the station I was thinking what did I forget to do.....

I slap my palm against my face. I forgot to thank Christina for her help.

I run to the nearest phone and left her a voicemail thanking her and went home.

I paged Joanne and had a chat with her for a good 30mins before I go to bed.(I always wanted to ask her about us but did not find the courage)

Last edited by Starter; 17-05-2016 at 08:13 PM.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why TS never bang Felicia also sia?

Last edited by Johnnykhan; 18-05-2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Wrong words
Old 18-05-2016, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Context deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Very good point
Old 18-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

After the incident, Life was back to normal I was going to school regularly and Joanne seem to have the idea that Mango has given up on look for her.

On Thursday morning I woke up to my Pager beeping once more. It was an unfamiliar number but I still returned the call.

Me: Hello, Who Paged
Christina: Me Lah, you si gina, after thank you voicemail lost ah
Me: Sorry lah, I miss a lot of school so abit busy
Christina: Oh..... So u are tak chey kia... (nerd)
Me: Okok what you page me for?
Christina: I am bored leh, give me your address I go find you.
Me: Huh! Don't need lah, by time you come I going school le.
Christina: I at Bishan already, so you want me to go where after coming here
Me: ok lor it is Blk XXX #06-123
Christina: Ok!! See you in a while

I don't know why but I felt obligated to let her come over after she has indicated that she is at my estate, After which I went to wash up and about 20 mins later there was someone knocking on the door.

Christina: Morning Virgin!!!
Me: Ooi!! can dun call me that!
I opened the gate and allow her to enter.
Christina: See I so good, I still buy breakfast for you.
Me: You never go school ah.
Christina: My teacher also don't care, and my parent went on cruise again.
Me: Orh, anyway thanks for the help that day.
Christina did not answer me, instead she changed the topic.
Christina: Where your room huh, I want to see.
Me: normal guys room lor what to see???
Christina grab me on the arm pulling me: show me lah will die meh

I lead Christina to the room and she followed behind me.

Me: see nothing special, a normal guy's room.

Christina move close to me while we were in the room, she smile and said this in a arousing tone.

Christina: You really want to thank me Virgin....????
Old 18-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
never2342 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support you bro !!! cant wait for more
Old 18-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Christina was walking into me and I end up retreating to my bed, her actions caught me of guard and made me stumble onto my own bed.

Me: I really want to thank you.. I mean you help Joanne and me

Christina: No.... I did not do it for Joanne... I did it because of you...

Me: ME??

Christina was so close to me I can smell her shampoo, She place her hand on my crotch and start rubbing gently.

Christina: I want this.......

I cannot help but get hard almost immediately Maybe it was her scent, maybe it was her touch, maybe I wanted it.

Christina: See you also want it right......

Saying that she virtually pin me down on the bed and kissed me on the lips, she slid her tongue into my mouth and I did not know what to do while I feel her tongue playing with mine.

Christina then placed her hand on my chest with the other around me, I can feel her run down my chest and moments later it slid into my shorts and was caressing my dick...

She broke off the kiss and moved off me, all I could do was to watch her. She strip herself off her tees and shorts, I adore the sight of her in her bra and panties. I was wrong before or maybe inexperienced, despite a slender body Christina had a pair of boobs spilling from her tight black bra.

She the hit my leg indicated for me to get on the bed full which I obliged, she got on the bed and run her finger from my calf to my thigh causing a ticklish sensation. She reach for the elastic band of my shorts and tried to pulled it off, subconsciously I raised my hips allowing her to remove my shorts together with my briefs.

She looked at me and it was amazing, She held my dick gripping it and stroked slowly.

Christina: Someone very hard hor.......

After saying that she buried her head and I felt the wetness of her tongue on my dick, they way she does it was different compare to Joanne She licked long strokes moving up and down my shaft.

ME: Argh...... (I moaned)

I don't know if Christina heard my moan, but after my moan she took the dick and placed it in her mouth. She took half of it moving her head slowly and for moments I can see my dick disappear into her mouth completely and those moments felt good..

Me: Stop stop.... I cannot take it already.....

Christina remove her mouth off my dick and I saw her removing her bra

She took my wet dick and started rubbing my dickhead on her nipples, I hear her moan and I realised she was rubbing herself.

She stand up on the bed and took off her panties, she then crawled up to me and spoke in a soft horny voice

Christina: I taking ur virgin......

With that I feel her holding my dick and I feel my dick making it's way into her.....

Christina: Argh...... So thick.......

As my dick entered her she was riding and after a while she hugs me as she did so...

Christina: Suck my breast.... Suck my Breast.....

I sucked on her breast hard like a hungry baby....

She rode harder and within mins I told her I cannot already

She got off me and stroked me hard....... in a short moment I came, it spurted out like fireworks and some landed onto Christina's hand.

Last edited by Starter; 18-05-2016 at 11:21 AM.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

I was panting hard after my load and too I was admiring Christina's body.

Christina did not exit the room to wash up like Joanne instead she was still stroking me even after I came...

Christina in a cheeky tone: Still Hard wor.... Not enough huh

She increase her pace in stroking and I was hard solid again.

Christina: Why you want somemore?

Christina was gently squeezing my shaft when she said this, I blushed and i shook my head. Christina did not seem to be bothered with my response, and kept stroking....

Christina: You sure? (she ask while squeezing harder on my shaft)

That was it i lost it,

Me: i want somemore........

Christina: Go Down buy condom i saw a minimart there.

Me: Are you crazy, you ask me to go down like this?

Christina: Oh now u feel good but i haven feel good so this is how you thank me huh.

I got up and wore my tees and short, i looked ard and found a old sling bag which i used to cover my bulge. i decided to go down. The choice was made not becoause of what Christina said but i believe i was due to my own lust.

I went down to the minimart, sheepishly looked around and found the condom. I looked around and ensure no one was at the cashier i dash over and paid for it. Nevertheless the uncle still gave me a weird look.

After obtaining my prize i ran to the lift and back up to my home, I enter my room, and it was a sight to behold. Christina was laying on my bed and i can see it in full view she was playing with herself, She was caressing her own Breast and fingering herself on my bed.

She smiled when she saw me

Christina: Got It....????

I nodded my head and showed it to her on my hand, i stripped myself before moving to Christina i was hearing her moans and that made me want her more.

she saw me approaching and spread her legs wider

Christina: I did for you now is ur turn, Lick me.....

I see her removing her finger from her pussy and i went down licking her pussy

Christina: oh.... yes.......

I was licking on her pussy lips and i can taste the irony scent of her pussy

Christina: Put your tongue in and lick.....

I slotted my tongue into her pussy and she lets off a loud moan. the next thing i felt was her hand pulling my head burying it on her pussy

I could feel her hips move as i was licking and her moaning was getting louder.

She pulled me up and i had to stop lick and started to suck on her soft breast

The look she gave me was heavenly she was wanting more of me, she held her breast and instructed me to lick on her nipples i do so and flicked my tongue on her erected nipples. Instinctively i remember how good it was when Joanne swirl her tongue while sucking my dick i decided to do it on Christina's boobs.

I opened my mouth and took in part of her breast sucking it as i swirl my tongue on her nipples.

Christina: argh so good......... (Christina hugging my head onto her breast)

I proceed to do the same for the other breast and i felt Christina stroking my dick again...

Christina: Get the condom.....

I unwrap the plastic cover and took out the condom, i was pleased to find instrustions and was trying to see it.

Christina took the condom from me and tearing the foil, she asked me keep still. i felt her hands on my dick and within second i feel a constraint on my dick. she had place the condom on.

She laid down and spread her legs and i climbed on her, she positioned my dick and this time it slided in easily. I start rocking her and she started moaning...

Christina: Argh.... faster.......

I increase my thrust and she lets out a screech. i ram all of my dick into her and held her as i attacked her breast again.

Christina: Song song....

I carried on banging as i feasted on her breast, when i feel go good i was moaning/panting.....

I saw Christina toss her head on the bed

Christina: Lawrence..........

I felt her pussy tighten and she lets off a loud groan... i came at that time and we both collapsed on the bed after i shift my dick out of her.

I rested on her breast and it feel so good, That Day I am no longer a virgin.

Christina: This is our secret, you cannot tell anyone even Joanne....

Last edited by Starter; 18-05-2016 at 02:03 PM.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Part of the story bro
Old 18-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

We rested for around 15mins and I remember Christina stroking my hair as I rest my head on her boobs.

I got off the bed and disposed the condom to my paper bin, after which I checked the bed for stains when I saw Christina's Bra. I held it up and saw the label it read 70D (Which I later realize it is a C cup). Christina snatch from me and asked for a towel indicating she wants to take a shower, I pass her one from my cabinet and guided her to the bathroom. I took a look at the clock and I was already late for school, plus the fact that Christina is taking a shower there is no way I am going to school today.

After Christina showered, She asked for a hairdryer which I took my mum's for her. As she was blowing her hair I hugged her from behind.

Me: So now you my GF?
Christina elbowed me and said: it's supposed to be a secret right?
Me: but....
Christina: I am not your GF.... You are younger than me....

With her response I went quiet, I release my arms from her.

she turn to me after drying her hair

Christina: Let's eat the breakfast I bought. Virgin.....

We finally ate the breakfast she bought, after which she told me she is going off to meet the girl and asked if I wanted to come along. I don't know why but I felt kind of dejected after what she say about us and I declined.

Am I in love with Christina now, or am I lusting for her body? Seriously I don't know.

Christina told me she was leaving and I showed her to the door.

Before she left she gave me a peck on my forehead

Christina: I know you like Joanne right....

I stood there speechless as I saw Christina walk away, I was confused
Old 18-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

noted
Old 18-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

I lay on my bed and was thinking about the events today, Images of Christina appears in my mind I have a lot of question unanswered, and I really want to know the answers.

2 hours after Christina left I Paged her.

She returned my call almost immediately

Me: Oei, where are you all
Christina: I at home with the girls lor, Simi Taichi?
Me : I go over now can give me address
Christina: Just now ask you, you say don't want now you want to come.
Me: Ya la Ya la give me the address.
Christina: aiyah Sonia coming over I ask her wait for you at Yio Chu Kang MRT
Me: ok.

I took a train down to Yio Chu Kang, and I saw Sonia (Sonia is a short girl about 1.53 in height and she is the youngest in their group with a-b cup breast)

I tapped Sonia on the shoulder and she turn and smiled at me.

We chatted on the way to Christina's place and I had an agenda, I wanted to know more about Christina.

Me: So you with the gang a long time?

Sonia: no lah, Penny brought me in de, Just 3 months only.

Me: oh... so that thing that happen that day you not scared ah?

Sonia: No Lah, Christina won't do that to us. Actually Christina don't like Felicia to behave that way, I also don't like, like very cheap like that lor.

Me: I thought all Ah Lian sleep around.

Sonia: Hor..... you don't let Christina hear this she sure scold you, you know a lot of guys like Christina but she never do things like Felicia. Felicia still stay with us is because Ah boy's guys can get pills for her and she does it at times just to get the pills.

Me: sorry sorry I also hear other ppl say

Sonia: Don't say liao reached Christina block wait she hear then you jialat.

I smile and said thanks to Sonia as we proceed up the block and Sonia guided me to a apartment, she open the gate which was unlocked.

Christina: Eh Virgin come already!! (In my mind was like "Yah right, where was my dick this morning")

I walked into the apartment following Sonia, as I saw 2 other gals inside, one of them is Penny (Penny is ard 1.58m tall and Skinny and with a pair of A cup breast, but she had a very sweet face) and the other was glaring at me, not need for guesses it's Felicia.

Penny: Hi virgin, hehehe
(the girl were in sync with Christina and continued with her horrible nickname Joke on me)

Me: Ya Ya I Virgin you want to take bo? (I was out to spite Christina, how can she take it as nothing happened)

Felicia: Penny don't try Virgin la, Wait he poke wrong hole (sarcastic remark from Felicia)

Penny: Won't lah, will poke wrong hole one meh...if not you teach him lor

Felicia: Don't want lah, I think he cannot stand that day I was naked he also don't dare already...

Christina: Oei Felicia you buay Paiseh ah (not Shy)

Sonia: aiya don't disturb Virgin le lah, he actually not so bad what at least he don't anyhow touch (Sonia was clearly trying to ease the tension)

I went over and sat beside Sonia and lean my head towards her (out to spite Christina again) when I got a knock on my head.

Sonia: Just say you good only you come so close..
Old 18-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Sonia: Just say you good only you come so close..
Very good Story TS. Keep it going

Support !!
Old 18-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Sonia's Little action caused everyone to laugh, I glance at Felicia and she was too trying to hold back her laughter, Christina just smile and shook her head.

Penny was laughing the hardest and she was trying to hold her laughter saying this

Penny: Felicia!! he can stand!! that day we all saw, You ask Christina.

Sonia covered her mouth laughing

Christina: Ya... very big...... (Christina ended it with laughter.)

After that, I felt I got closer to the girl and we start talking about anything and everything.

Penny taught me how to smoke, with me blowing out the smoke and being condemned for wasting the cigarettes.

We went for dinner together later that evening, and I must admit that I was better having friends for dinner rather than alone. after dinner we were to return to our respective homes and I took the train with Sonia and Penny, we exchanged numbers while on the train, talk a little and I left them when I hit my stop.

I reached home and paged Joanne, somehow I had a guilt of betraying her.

As things are getting complicated, I really wanted to know what I meant to Joanne.

She returned my call in a few mins after my page.

Joanne: Di, you look for me ah?

Me: Jie, I need to ask you something, that day what you did for me...

Joanne was crying when she replied me: Di, Listen to me, I'm sorry! at that moment I felt since Mango can betray me why can't I do the same, I just wanted to get back at Mango... I am so sorry..

Hearing that statement I froze, I felt this pain and I hung up the phone.

I went to my room and sat in the corner of my bed as tears start flowing, I felt used........

Last edited by Starter; 18-05-2016 at 06:45 PM.
Old 18-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WOW i like how this story is going.. waiting for more!!
Old 18-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Zor093 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow ts. Support for u!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1