The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Rizaneb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Nice updates, more please
Old 16-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

As Joanne when to the bathroom, I laid there, thinking about what that has just happened. Are we still in a bro and sis situation, or what are we now? I was even harbouring the thought of asking her to be my girlfriend.

But before I can think about any of these, I was dressing up when I felt my pager vibrating, It was Felicia...

Joanne came out of the bathroom, She gave me a cheeky look. But her expressions changed once I informed her that Felicia paged me several times and left a voice message.

Joanne passed me her cordless phone and I listened to the message left by Felicia....

The msg was nothing pleasant filled with vulgarities and the main message is that her "Big Sister" will want to meet us, and she indicated if we don't appear they will be going to the school to locate us in days to come.

Me: How ah, If not we call Mango.
Joanne stared at me,
Joanne: Look for him for what, as if he can settle, somemore this is girls issue.
Me: orh....
Joanne: We have to settle this, Lets go down.

I was worried but we went to the nearest coffeeshop where I left Felicia a Message asking for the location to meet and after her reply we took a cab down to Thomson, a coffeeshop under a old HDB Residential Block.

As we approached the coffeeshop, Felicia stood up glaring at us, we can see that she had about 6 friends there with her.

She walk to us,

Felicia: So you are Mango's stead ah
Joanne: Sorry not anymore you want you can keep. He buy you things using my money I just slap you once and took a blouse from you I think is ok wor......
Felicia: Now you can still talk in this manner, Later My Big Sister come you don't cry hor.
Joanne kept her cool and we sat at the table. ( I was nervous as I had never been involved in such a confrontation before)

Moments Later A loud motorbike rode into the carpark and a girl alighted from the bike, passed the helmet to the rider and move to us.

Last edited by Starter; 16-05-2016 at 04:37 PM.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Felicia stood up and ran towards the girl, she was complaining to her that it was us that caused her embarrassment.

Felicia: Those 2 lor, make me embarrassed in public the girl slap me somemore.
Girl: What did they do
Felicia: The guy strip my top then the girl took and run away, I had to use my bag to cover and run to buy a tee shirt.

The girl walked towards us and Joanne's back was facing her, I was worried as there were a few of them and Joanne was alone with me, all I can do is to think of the best way to run if needed.

But something puzzling happen as the girl walk pass Joanne I saw a smile appear on her face. The girl was pretty, I would say she is prettier than Felicia, more of the slender and tone body with a height of 1.7m.

Joanne: Eh Char bor (Woman)
Girl : Eh.... Is you ah
Joanne started laughing,
Joanne: So you now Big Sister ah......
The 2 of them hugged leaving both me and Felicia puzzled.
Felicia: Da Jie, you know her ah.
Joanne turns and smiles at Felicia.
Joanne: Ok, Let's sit and talk first.

Joanne explained the whole story to the girl, both on the part which Mango took money from her and bought gifts for Felicia and also her plot for me to get a expensive bag for her which led to the striping incident.

The girl turned to Felicia after listening to the whole story and asked her in a stern voice whether what Joanne said was true.

Felicia Kept quiet, and piak a slap landed on her face, after which the girl ask again.

This time Felicia nodded her head and again another slap landed on her face.

Girl: I tell you if next time I hear you doing this to anyone I make sure I will settle you myself. And if you are thinking of finding Joanne after this, let me tell you, she is my cousin so you don't even think about it.

I was stunned when I heard the word cousin, no wonder she can smile.

Felicia was asked to leave the table which sees her walking away to the other girls in the other table.

It was then the girl's attention turned to me,

Girl: Hi I am Christina, Joanne's Cousin
Me: Hi, ( I didn't know how to react but just a weak smile and a hi)

Christina: Joanne, ur new boy boy ah?
Joanne: No Lah, he is my god brother leh. (this gave me the answer to the question I was thinking of)

The two girl start talking bout things and catching up which I did not really bother as I was not able to join in the conversation. But there was this moment when I Saw Christina looking at me while Joanne whispered something to her, and both of them burst out in laughter.

After their conversation and sure that Joanne will not have issues I wanted to go home.

I whispered to Joanne that I will be leaving, She looked at me and told me thanks.

Christina asked for my pager number, which Joanne questioned why.
Christina: Be friends cannot meh, you say not your boy boy right
Joanne: can la can la.

Christina took out a notebook and asked for my number and when she told me hers all I can do I scribble it onto my palm.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
cremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samstercremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camp here for more, thanks for the story.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

More juicy story coming in pls.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Felicia stood up and ran towards the girl, she was complaining to her that it was us that caused her embarrassment.

Felicia: Those 2 lor, make me embarrassed in public the girl slap me somemore.
Girl: What did they do
Felicia: The guy strip my top then the girl took and run away, I had to use my bag to cover and run to buy a tee shirt.

The girl walked towards us and Joanne's back was facing her, I was worried as there were a few of them and Joanne was alone with me, all I can do is to think of the best way to run if needed.

But something puzzling happen as the girl walk pass Joanne I saw a smile appear on her face. The girl was pretty, I would say she is prettier than Felicia, more of the slender and tone body with a height of 1.7m.

Joanne: Eh Char bor (Woman)
Girl : Eh.... Is you ah
Joanne started laughing,
Joanne: So you now Big Sister ah......
The 2 of them hugged leaving both me and Felicia puzzled.
Felicia: Da Jie, you know her ah.
Joanne turns and smiles at Felicia.
Joanne: Ok, Let's sit and talk first.

Joanne explained the whole story to the girl, both on the part which Mango took money from her and bought gifts for Felicia and also her plot for me to get a expensive bag for her which led to the striping incident.

The girl turned to Felicia after listening to the whole story and asked her in a stern voice whether what Joanne said was true.

Felicia Kept quiet, and piak a slap landed on her face, after which the girl ask again.

This time Felicia nodded her head and again another slap landed on her face.

Girl: I tell you if next time I hear you doing this to anyone I make sure I will settle you myself. And if you are thinking of finding Joanne after this, let me tell you, she is my cousin so you don't even think about it.

I was stunned when I heard the word cousin, no wonder she can smile.

Felicia was asked to leave the table which sees her walking away to the other girls in the other table.

It was then the girl's attention turned to me,

Girl: Hi I am Christina, Joanne's Cousin
Me: Hi, ( I didn't know how to react but just a weak smile and a hi)

Christina: Joanne, ur new boy boy ah?
Joanne: No Lah, he is my god brother leh. (this gave me the answer to the question I was thinking of)

The two girl start talking bout things and catching up which I did not really bother as I was not able to join in the conversation. But there was this moment when I Saw Christina looking at me while Joanne whispered something to her, and both of them burst out in laughter.

After their conversation and sure that Joanne will not have issues I wanted to go home.

I whispered to Joanne that I will be leaving, She looked at me and told me thanks.

Christina asked for my pager number, which Joanne questioned why.
Christina: Be friends cannot meh, you say not your boy boy right
Joanne: can la can la.

Christina took out a notebook and asked for my number and when she told me hers all I can do I scribble it onto my palm.
Think Christina is interested in him... hope to hear more stories from him!
Old 17-05-2016, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Old 17-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NEW CAMPER!! waiting for more updates
Old 17-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

nice story!!!!
Old 17-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

After sending each other a 60 9 on the pager I went to bed.

As I was preparing to go to school the next morning when I heard my pager beeped.

I listened to the voicemail and it was Joanne, She have informed me of Mango waiting outside the school gate and asked me to avoid them.

I knew this will never end if we were to avoid them, how about tomorrow and the day after?

But what can I do? I don't know why but Christina came to my mind.

I paged her and she returned my call, after telling her that Joanne and I are in trouble, and indicated to her that Mango was waiting outside the School.

She told me to wait for her call after hearing what is happening and 10 mins later she called me again.

Christina: You want to settle this?
Me: of course, but what can I do?
Christina: You afraid of getting whacked??
Me: no lah, if can settle then scared what (Trying to act man again)
Christina: Ok listen to me and follow what I tell you to do.

After Christina told me the instructions, I got changed and went to the school.

I approached the school gate and Mango with 3 of his friends were there.

Mango saw me, and came towards me, I did not back off as Christina instructed and move toward Mango.

When Mango came near me, he swing his arm over me and holding my neck sorta choking me.

Mango: Xiao eh, you disturb Felicia ah.
Me: Ya I disturb her so what you want? (Christina told me not be afraid, but I was shivering inside)
Mango: Xiao eh, Mai ka lim bei xia lan hor (Boy, don't be arrogant with me)
Me: you want to settle, I meet you 2pm at multi storey carpark, Second highest level next to Blk XXX unless you want to fight at school gate now.
Mango: make sure you come on time, if you don't come I make sure I come here and whack you everyday.

Mango loosen his hold on me and walked off with his friends.

I paged Christina at a nearby Minimart and she returned my call.

I informed her about the number of guys with Mango and where we have arranged to meet, she told me she will meet me at the block beside the carpark and I was not to let Joanne know about this.

I went to school and waited for Joanne outside to finish her classes. where I informed her that I came in after I saw mango and his gang leaving, Yes, I lied to Joanne for the first time.

We walked to the school gate where she had a sigh of relieve that they were gone, I told her I was going for my classes, and suggested she head home to be safe. She smiled and wave goodbye to me, not knowing after she left I too left the school using the side gate located at the field of the school.

I proceed to the Block and waited for 30mins and finally Christina appears.

She was calm and told me to follow her, as we make our way up she said to me" It will be over very fast"

I was impressed by how confident she is, but the following event shocked me even more.

We reached the level and Mango was waiting for me.

Mango: Wah so good, still bring girl for me but I still

Before I can finish hearing what Mango wants to say roaring sound of exhaust muffled his voice.

A group of 7 bikes raced up to the level and Christina pointed her finger at Mango's group, the bikers got off their bikes and started whacking Mango and gang. True enough, as indicated by Christina they were subdued in a matter of minutes.

One of the bikers whom appears to the leader warned Mango and gang not to find trouble with us again, all mango and gang did was a hasty retreat.

Christina smiled at me "don't think they dare touch you already".

"So this is the motor Siao (Bikers Gang) ppl talk about" were the words in my mind.

The leader came over and Christina hugged him.

Christina: Thanks Kor..... (Christina behaving in a cute manner)

Christina introduced me to Ah Boy whom was her God Brother and the leader of this bikers group I later know that he was 17 of age and seem to be sort of a well known fighter in a gang.

Ah Boy: So settle already, You always bring me nothing but trouble.
Christina: wah don't like that say my god bro also ur got bro mah... see he cute hor
now I am confused when did I become her god bro
Ah boy: ya la ya la, now part 2 si bo.

Christina's next words brings me shivers as I can sense her anger when she said this, "Now settle Felicia"

Last edited by Starter; 17-05-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 17-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fierce. i sense some gangbang on felicia!!!
Old 17-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Christina took a helmet from Ah Boy and another of his gang passed one to me.

Christina: Come along, We'll go over to Ah Boy's place for a while and all will be settled.

At this time, I could do nothing but agree, as these guys came and help me out. that moment I actually feel obliged to follow them.

My first pillion experience was not fun, not used to be on the bike and the rider was constantly shouting at me asking me not to sway my body.

After 20 mins, we reached a HDB estate and went up to Ah Boy's house, No one was home. It was a traditional Chinese home where you will see the altar of gods in the living room.

A while later, more people came up. I recognise they were Christina's group at the coffeeshop but one was too familiar to miss, Felicia.

Felicia came in and I can see that she was shocked to see me there, she attempted to leave but Christina had locked the main gate and closed the door.

Christina: Why Felicia, you want to go where???
Christina slaps Felicia on the face, and she falls to the ground.
All the people in the house gathered in the living room except for Ah Boy whom I guess can't be bothered
Christina: I thought I told you dun touch Joanne!!!?
Felicia: I never!!!
Christina: Then why was this guy waiting outside their school?
Felicia pointed at me: They were waiting for him, you say cannot go after Joanne but you never say him.
Christina slapped Felicia again saying how dare she talk back to her, but in my mind, it thought her argument did have some sense.
Felicia was crying at this point and was whimpering: He touched me why I cannot get back at him?
The next statement Christina make really made my eyes open wide.
Christina: Dun act virgin la, you want me to ask the guys here who u never slept with?
Felicia went quiet, and to me it was evident she have really slept with all the guys here
Suddenly Christina pulled me in front of Felicia, and what she said next made everyone (except me and Felicia) burst into laughter.
Christina holding me on the shoulders: This then is Virgin ok!!!!!

Last edited by Starter; 17-05-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 17-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The story is good. Now play with virgin somemore.
Old 17-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Christina's statement made me embarrassed I can see some girls in the group giggling away.

Christina released me and moved toward Felicia and grab her just under her jaw.

Christina: Today I let you feel so high, Like you are virgin again.

Christina shot a look at one of Ah boy's guys and he passed her a pill, I notice the rest of the guys move to a room and music start blasting inside.

Christina then "asked" Felicia to take the pill and was pulled into the room by the guys.

There was silence from the rest of the girls , and I was curious, What did Christina give Felicia? and what was happening inside the room

I stood there for about 10 mins running through my thoughts and snapped out of it when I hear Ah Boy's voice

Ah Boy: Settled?
Christina: Ya, She deserves it,

I was uncertain about what's happening and I decided to ask Christina.

Me: Erm Christina, what's happening inside
Christina: You want to know huh? you go in and see lor, but you virgin can handle bo....
Again I see the girls giggling.

I took a deep breath and walk towards the room, I went in and found nothing out of the ordinary, ppl sitting on the ground and some of them standing and shaking to the beat of the music. One of the guys even offer me a pill too, which I just held in my hand as he was virtually pushing it to me.

But that soon changed, as I see a guy moving towards Felicia

He started to kissing her while stripping her and as I can see Felicia did nothing to resist him.

Her clothes fell onto the floor and the guy was kissing all over her body, the other guys were cheering him on as he strips after placing Felicia on the ground. he carried on and sucked on Felicia's breast and guided Felicia's hand to his dick, Felicia starts stroking him and her moans to me was no audible due to the loud music, but her expression says it all. The Guy the start rubbing Felicia's pussy and began fingering her, my sight was fixed on Felicia's expression and I was getting hard.

The guy then spread Felicia's Legs and he slides his dick into her pussy, Felicia lets out a slightly audible moan and I can she her grasping for air as the guy was thrusting her hard. Another guy came over and fed his limb dick to Felicia's open mouth which she sucked on it without hesitation.

It was too much for me and I felt that I wanted to stroke myself too... No I wanted to join in the action.

When I made my way out of the room, Christina saw me and was laughing.

Christina: Really Virgin!! reaction so big (she pointed at my bulge)
Ah Boy: Confirm... (Clapping his hands)

I was quite pissed with Christina's jokes on me, and I replied "How you know I virgin? Maybe I not leh"

Christina came close to me and whispered to my ear "Joanne told me"

Last edited by Starter; 17-05-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Old 17-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Please don't stop !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1