The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 22-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
biggyboy_87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Absolute scam. Add about 20 years to the pic. Money faced and 0 service at all. Always rushing. There was even another bro waiting outside the room when I left... Thats how badly she double booked.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3702
Old 22-04-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
Old granny asking for 200 for fj. First tell u massage and hj 100. Body 150 then fj 200 lol. Look at her face at least 60 years older . Beware

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3705
cheat me 100 bucks, so this 100 bucks is my lesson to spread the carrot news to warn others from getting carrot by this bugger
Old 22-04-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggyboy_87 View Post
Absolute scam. Add about 20 years to the pic. Money faced and 0 service at all. Always rushing. There was even another bro waiting outside the room when I left... Thats how badly she double booked.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3702
does she look like the below? 4 ni 52

https://$$$$$-6.net/model/ann-2167/

Last edited by kombust; 22-04-2021 at 04:09 PM. Reason: type
Old 23-04-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
biggyboy_87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
does she look like the below? 4 ni 52

https://$$$$$-6.net/model/ann-2167/
Yep that's her. Bait and switch.
Old 24-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyame View Post
https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4114

Only good thing was able to french.

Other than that kept rushing you to shoot and asking why so long not shooting yet. End up hj to shoot. Got chased out within 30mins.
wah she got a few good reviews on good bonks thread...
haiz nowadays FLs very what....dunno wan go or not haiz...
Old 24-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
wah she got a few good reviews on good bonks thread...
haiz nowadays FLs very what....dunno wan go or not haiz...
Her time management needs to improve. Getting more business but being sloppy in this aspect is not gd for her. I visited her thrice. First one, I got full-hr service. Second at the 50th minute, she hurried me and the third at the 45th minute thereabout. Always say the customer is waiting downstairs already...Of course, sometimes it's the eagerness of subsequent customers which is causing the problem. (Always instruct her to cater 1 hr svc when you book her)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 24-04-2021 at 02:12 PM.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Bumps for awareness. Pay 100 for a lessson
100 for a lesson is cheap, I paid over 1,000. The result is still the same with different chickens

They are all from Ming Wah Hotel right?
Old 24-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she loves to double book. upon reaching, she told me to wait for 20mins. agreed that she keeps rushing. but she loves to give out her g string for free

Quote:
there is no bbbj but capped. and pay money first. very lousy
Old 25-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayEm78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I thought z i o n ro ad uplorry already? why still exist.
I think they shifted. Whole place got torn down...seems to be renovating into something else.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Her time management needs to improve. Getting more business but being sloppy in this aspect is not gd for her. I visited her thrice. First one, I got full-hr service. Second at the 50th minute, she hurried me and the third at the 45th minute thereabout. Always say the customer is waiting downstairs already...Of course, sometimes it's the eagerness of subsequent customers which is causing the problem. (Always instruct her to cater 1 hr svc when you book her)
That's not cool of her. If anything, Sha Sha should maintain the work ethics, not let it deteriorate.

And I really hate that excuse of, "The next customer waiting downstairs already.". My instant rebuttal will be , "Then what about me !!!??? I do not matter is it !!!??".

Anyway, I didn't get that from her because I visited Sha Sha only once. She's quite sexy and good natured, but her skills were kinda of meh for me. I preferred my experience with Mei Mei more, if we were to compare apples to apples.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaweihonghong View Post
she loves to double book. upon reaching, she told me to wait for 20mins. agreed that she keeps rushing.
Sorry, I don't get it. How can waiting for 20mins beyond your confirmed appointment time acceptable?

To me , it speaks volumes of the FL. If need to wait 20mins means she double booked. Means she's squeezing in as much business as possible without regard for providing quality. Means she'll most likely cut your session short. Means she won't give her best and just rush things. Means her work ethics aren't good. Means she doesn't respect you or your time.

With all that, how can you imagine the session will be satisfying?

My grace period is 5-10mins. If I'm not on my way up to her apartment in 10mins, I'll be on my way to another FL. I'm gone!! I'd rather go away empty handed, then to leave a short-changed, rushed session feeling like I've just been made a fool of.

PS. Remember, excuses like "qin ai de, I'm putting on make up", or " I'm eating" or "the stupid customer is taking so long to shower", are all BS.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's not cool of her. If anything, Sha Sha should maintain the work ethics, not let it deteriorate.

And I really hate that excuse of, "The next customer waiting downstairs already.". My instant rebuttal will be , "Then what about me !!!??? I do not matter is it !!!??".

Anyway, I didn't get that from her because I visited Sha Sha only once. She's quite sexy and good natured, but her skills were kinda of meh for me. I preferred my experience with Mei Mei more, if we were to compare apples to apples.
As I said, svc of Mei Mei is top notch. Any FL who could make me surrender twice, each time under 35 mins, deserve much accolades. Too bad she is too short for me (at 1.51m). Sha Sha, althu less skilful, always said and behaved like she wanted to be my mistress ... so I played along. We had good chemistry. Fortunately, I am not shortchanged by half an hour. Otherwise, I would be angry ...
Old 25-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sorry, I don't get it. How can waiting for 20mins beyond your confirmed appointment time acceptable?

My grace period is 5-10mins. If I'm not on my way up to her apartment in 10mins, I'll be on my way to another FL. I'm gone!! I'd rather go away empty handed, then to leave a short-changed, rushed session feeling like I've just been made a fool of.

PS. Remember, excuses like "qin ai de, I'm putting on make up", or " I'm eating" or "the stupid customer is taking so long to shower", are all BS.
Well said, sometimes its good to stay firm when faced with FLs of poor ethics. Imagine you are the FL, if you can get away with this tactic once or twice wont you try it the 3rd time or more, if it means less effort for same earnings?

I paid lesson fees myself last time...there was an FL ask me wait plus ask me leave earlier so ate my time from both ends to become 35min session. Needless to say I never ever returned to her.
Old 25-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyame View Post
https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4114

Only good thing was able to french.

Other than that kept rushing you to shoot and asking why so long not shooting yet. End up hj to shoot. Got chased out within 30mins.
Had similar experience with Sha Sha. Can french is a plus point, manage to shoot in missionary but she ask to go bath few minutes after shooting, so end up whole session finish around 35 minutes.
Old 25-04-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:

The cycle always the same for the short term pass FL, because they want to earn money as fast as possible.

Business poor -> Bro here give good review (good time management and gfe because less customer) ->Business boom -> start to cut corner and double book -> Bro here give bad review -> Business suffer and usually will go back if business still poor in 1-2 weeks time.

Sometime this fl really have no business sense one. That's why i prefer to visit the fl on long term pass, at least they need to maintain the service to get more regular.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1