The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Nice share TS, hope to read more encounters
Old 18-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
aastop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting read
Old 19-07-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

my first and last cheong with girl in sugarbook.com ,,,,after then we get married, no more cheong
Old 19-07-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

TS has a good collection in cheonging girl
Old 19-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiatcar View Post
Nice share TS, hope to read more encounters
you can as long as you take action now
Old 19-07-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagajitki View Post
Friends with benefits?
yeap this is new kind of boys girls relationship
Old 20-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, no time to write at the moment but for the next story, I will share about how my subordinate gave me her virginity.
Old 20-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
hokkaidu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
Sorry, no time to write at the moment but for the next story, I will share about how my subordinate gave me her virginity.
Looking forward to your next story
Old 21-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This will be an awesome virgin story.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

My virgin Colleague

I had been posted to Beijing by my company to fix some problem in our China entity. There was high staff turnover, so I had to do a lot of recruitment. One of the staff I hired was Wendy, a 28 year old local PRC lawyer. She was nothing special to look at - about 1.62m tall, a bit chubby with shoulder length hair. A bit like how you would expect a nerdy female lawyer to look like. The only thing about her that caught my attention was her pair of perky D cup tits. But after my previous work-related escapades I resolved not to be tempted by her.

As some of you will know, PRC girls can be quite aggressive in pursuing expats, even married expats. I came across one such girl in my office but I avoided her like the plague. However, my initial relationship with Wendy was professional but we came to know each other well, as she worked closely with me and accompanied me to all my meetings with customers and suppliers. Some of these trips were to other cities in China but we never got up to any hanky panky during these overnight trips. Her behaviour towards me was quite formal at the start and she struck me as a quiet, nerdy type of gal. Over time, she got more comfortable around me and we would chat about personal stuff but at no point was it flirty.

After about a year of working with Wendy, the company Annual Dinner came around and it being China, alcohol was flowing freely (this was before Xi Jin Ping’s crackdown on lavish dinners and drinking). As senior management, I had a lot of people come up to toast with me and pretty soon I was a bit tipsy despite my attempts to minimise how much I drank. It was also an emotional event as half my team was being retrenched and this would be their last annual dinner with the company. I walked over to their table towards the end of the evening to chat with them and ended up with 2 of the ladies literally crying on my shoulder.

I eventually calmed them down and was walking away, when Wendy accosted me in a quiet corner of the banquet room. “What about me? Don’t I get a chance to be comforted by you?” Wendy murmured to me.”I’m jealous of the other girls that you just hugged”

The combination of the alcohol, the emotional experience I’d just been through and the unexpectedness of Wendy’s comments aroused the devil in me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the banquet room and we walked into an empty banquet room further away.

The moment we were in the room, I turned her towards me and I saw her desire for me in her eyes. I leaned forward and we kissed passionately, intertwining our tongues and caressing each other’s lips……
Old 24-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
kegerator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice story.
Old 26-07-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My virgin Colleague
I eventually calmed them down and was walking away, when Wendy accosted me in a quiet corner of the banquet room. “What about me? Don’t I get a chance to be comforted by you?” Wendy murmured to me.”I’m jealous of the other girls that you just hugged”

The combination of the alcohol, the emotional experience I’d just been through and the unexpectedness of Wendy’s comments aroused the devil in me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the banquet room and we walked into an empty banquet room further away.

The moment we were in the room, I turned her towards me and I saw her desire for me in her eyes. I leaned forward and we kissed passionately, intertwining our tongues and caressing each other’s lips……
Didn't expect Wendy to be so open.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 26-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
BronzeDollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Hope to read more!
Old 26-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

…….after an indeterminable period, we broke our embrace and stared at each other, amazed at the passion we had just shown each other. We sat down in a corner of the room and we talked. Wendy confessed that she’d had a crush on me since her first interview with me and the main reason she accepted the job offer was to be able to work for me. That I had not flirted with her in anyway just made her desire me more, as it made me look like a very decent man and not a player (little did she know of my prior escapades!).

I did not correct her impression of me and asked her why she had chosen to act on her feelings only now, after working with me for more than a year. Wendy, said that she had never had a boyfriend before and didn’t know how to bring up the subject to me. Also she didn’t want to “disturb” my marriage.

I immediately picked up on the fact that she had never had a boyfriend and asked her if she was a virgin. She looked away and nodded her head shyly. The devil in me started salivating at the possibility of deflowering another virgin (Wendy would be the 3rd virgin I’ve deflowered), but I suppressed it and told her that she shouldn’t get involved with an older (I was 20 years older than her) married man like myself.

She looked stubborn, pouted and said “I can’t help how I feel. I’ve never met anyone else who has made me feel this way”. Touched as I was, I said “Wendy, you know we have no future together. I am married and I will be leaving Beijing soon, as my posting is coming to an end” She immediately teared up and started sobbing. I hugged her and she held me tightly as she cried on my shoulder. I stroked her hair and murmured “Don’t cry Wendy. I just don’t want you to be hurt”.

She looked up at me and said “I’m already hurt”. Her words were like a dagger to me heart. I hugged her and whispered in her ear “If you are sure that you want me, you can have me before I leave China”……
Old 26-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I want virgin Wendy too, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1