The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Memoirs of an old cheongster

These are some true stories from my many years of cheonging. I will write them in the order that Bros vote to read them:-

1. The sexy receptionist
2. My Office Affair
3. My 18 year old Cewek
4. My IRC encounter
5. FOC fucks with a masseuse
6. Indian 3some
7. Filipina 4some
8. Six Foot English Rose
Old 04-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Here's one to whet your appetited first:-

MY LAU CHIO HAIRDRESSER

I used to visit a hairdressing salon in PPC, as I like those joints that cater to lau ah peks. The reason being I like the services they offer (like ear digging, massage, etc) that more modern places don’t.

Anyway, I was by far the youngest regular at this joint and ended up with their youngest hairdresser (whom I shall call Tina) who was in her mid-30’s. The other reason I ended up with her, was that she spoke the best English amongst the ladies there (coz my Mandarin is terrible). She was nothing special to look at but was relatively slim as she was single and hadn’t had any kids. Boobs were only an A cup, which I found disappointing as I’m a boobs man. I would usually enjoy a 30 min massage plus ear digging with each monthly visit to cut my hair and I would have a nice chat with her as she massaged me, etc. I soon knew a lot of her personal details and she also got to know mine.

After several months of being her regular, my relationship with her had advanced to the stage where I invited her out to dinner. We had a nice seafood dinner at the eastern end of Singapore after which we walked along the seafront hand-in-hand. As we walked, my heart was racing a bit as I wondered how far she was willing to go with me and also if she would ask for money. She started to tell me how much she like me and wanted to be my friend (even though she knew I was married). “So far, so good” I thought to myself.

As it was getting windy, we went back to my car and carried on talking in there. After a few minutes, I leant over and kissed her. She responded and we started frenching. However, as the car park wasn’t that secluded, we didn’t do more than that and after a few minutes, we stopped and I sent her back home.

A few weeks later, I arranged to meet her at a hotel. I picked her up from the salon and we then proceeded to check in to the hotel. Tina asked me to shower first, after which she proceeded to shower herself. I was lying on the bed watching TV when she came out of the bathroom clad only in a towel. She came over and lay on the bed next to me and we started frenching. My heart was pounding away at the experience of illicit sex (not my 1st time but I always get a thrill from the 1st time with each different gal) and I was getting a raging hard-on.

I took off her towel and gazed upon her naked body for the first time. She was skinner than I prefer and had small tits with big nipples that looked made for sucking. I immediately zoomed in on them and started to lick and suck them. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned softly as I licked and sucked. After a little while, I started to rum my finger along her inner thighs, working my way to her pussy. When I touched her pussy, I was amazed at how wet she was already and my finger slipped into her pussy easily. I then proceeded to finger fuck her whilst licking and sucking her nipples.

She was moaning away the whole time but when I moved to lick her pussy, she stopped me saying that she was too sensitive down there. Instead, she pushed me onto my back and started to give me a BBBJ. She was quite good at this, with strong suction and the ability to deep throat me. After she had been blowing for about 5 mins, I couldn’t tahan any longer and drew her up the bed and layed her down on her back. I moved in between her legs and started to French her softly before slowly inserting myself into her warm, moist pussy. Christ! The sensation was unbelievable! I started to fuck her slowly with deep, lingering strokes but she soon grabbed my butt with both hands and forced me to fuck her harder and faster. She was also getting more vocal, telling me how good it felt and urging me to “Fuck me harder, darling!”. With such encouragement, I was quickly pounding her pussy like a jack hammer and she was screaming “fuck me, fuck me!” so loudly, I was getting worried the room next door was going to complain! I could tell she was cumming as I could feel her pussy start to squeeze the sensation, coupled with my inability to withstand the frenetic pace at which we fucking made me start to cum as well. I shot my load into her pussy and then collapsed on top of her, panting away………………
Old 05-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah..Juicy...pls continue!!!
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 05-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_j
Wah..Juicy...pls continue!!!

......but which story do you want to hear first?
Old 05-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 22
bullgod5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbullgod5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbullgod5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my vote goes to the English Rose..
Old 05-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

pearl center also got dis hair salon.. next to the da vcd shop.. check out the ah lians there.. young n hot..
Old 05-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453
......but which story do you want to hear first?
Options 1,2, 4 or 8 is all fine by me ...
Waiting to up you too ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

SIX FOOT ENGLISH ROSE

Tracey was a WL whom I picked up one evening whilst cruising round the seedier parts of London’s West End. I had parked my car in a side street and was walking around checking out the WLs on the street corners when she caught my eye. In truth, she was hard to miss as she as 6 foot tall blue eyed blonde with a slim model-like build. The only downside I could see was that she only had B-cup boobs.

She appeared to be in her early 20’s and smiled at me as she caught my eye. “Fancy some business luv?” she asked as I drew near. “How much?” I asked. “Fifty quid luv”, she replied. “All right, let’s go to your place” I agreed and off we went to my car. As we were walking along, I felt a little strange next to her as she was a couple of inches taller than me. Although, I’m asian, I’m the same height as the average Englishman, whereas she was about 6 inches taller than the average English gal.

As we drove back to her place, we didn’t converse much beyond her giving me directions. I kept stealing glances at her out of the corner of my eye, as I was captivated by her model like looks. Her flat turned out to be pretty dingy but no worse than I had expected. Once inside, I paid her the money and we both proceeded to strip off our clothes.

I was watching her strip and she first revealed a perky pair of tits. Nicely shaped and firm but smaller than I like (about a B cup). She then took off her knickers and oh my gawd! She was a natural blonde with pubic hair that was so fine and light, she almost looked hairless! My fave type of colouring in an ang moh gal! She saw me staring at her bush and grinned back at me. “What’s the matter? Never seen a natural blonde before?” she asked.

“I have” I managed to gasp out…”But not one as pretty as you”. She smiled, walked over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. “So sweet” she purred. I pushed her onto the bed and started to kiss and lick her tits. After a few minutes of my kissing and licking, she started to moan softly and run her fingers through my hair. I then started to run my fingers along her inner thigh, which caused her moans to intensify. All this while she had been playing with my cock and I had a raging hard-on by now.

I was suddenly filled with the desire to taste her pussy juices and started licking southwards, eventually ending up staring at her gorgeous pussy, surrounded by a golden halo of fine pubic hair. I spread her legs with my hands, bent down and ran my tongue softly around her pussy lips. “Mmmmm….” she gasped in response. Emboldened, I licked her clitty and poked my tongue into her pussy. Gawd, she tasted delicious!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Old 09-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

keep them cumminnnnggggggg.....aaaaahhhhh finally pcc out.....
Old 10-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
keep them cumminnnnggggggg.....aaaaahhhhh finally pcc out.....

Will continue next week. Busy next few days. Sorry Bros.
Old 15-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

SIX FOOT ENGLISH ROSE (Cont.)

…..I slowly licked her pussy whilst she rocked her hips up towards to my face. Her soft moans and sighs were a real turn-on. Before long her pussy was running with her juices, which I eagerly lapped up. After about 5 mins of licking, I started licking my way northwards as I was eager to feel her pink nipples between my lips. As I lay on top of her, licking & sucking her nipples, my cock was at the entrance to her pussy and I was rubbing it up & down slowly.

Before long, we were both gasping and eager to consummate the act. She quickly capped me, pushed me onto my back and in one swift motion, thrust my cock deep into her wet, moist pussy. Her pussy was nice and tight despite the juices dripping out of it and the sensation as she started to ride me was out of this world. The icing on the cake was the sight of her beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed visage as I stared up at her. All the fantasies, I ever had about screwing blue-eyed blonde fashion models had just come true (she wasn’t the 1st natural blonde I’d screwed, but those are other stories).

She continued to ride me, alternating long slow thrusts with fast quick strokes as she lay on top of me. I was softly squeezing her tits and teasing her nipples with my fingers to get them nice and hard. After 10 mins of riding me, she gasped “Your turn” and rolled over next to me. I leaned over and sucked and licked her nipples as she breathed heavily.

“Come on luv, be a good girl and get on your hands and knees for me”. I wanted to fuck her doggy style as she had a real nice ass on her – meaty but not too fat, just right for doggy fucking. She moved on to her hands and knees and I positioned myself behind her and slowly thrust myself into her. I grasped her hips and started a nice steady rhythm, pounding deep into her pussy. As I fucked her, she was gasping and moaning away. She was certainly not behaving like other WLs I’d picked up before and seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself. Soon, I noticed her moans were increasing in volume and frequency, and seconds later I felt her pussy contracting rhythmically around my cock as she came. As she came, I fucked her harder, with deep fast strokes to help her prolong her orgasm. “Ooooooh! Aaaaahh!” she gasped as her pussy spasmed and squeezed more cock even more strongly than ever. I continued to fuck her hard, enjoying the feeling of her pussy contractions. This went on for a minute or so, and when I could feel that her orgasm was over, I stopped thrusting with my cock deep inside her pussy.

“Mmmmm…that was good” she said, looking back over her shoulder at me. “I’ve never cum like that with a client before”. I wasn’t sure how much of that I should believe, but I just took it at face value. I pulled out of her and we lay down next to each other for a bit of a rest. I was staring at her beautiful face and stroking her long blonde locks. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. She responded by slipping her tongue into my mouth and we frenched kissed tenderly...............

TO BE CONT.
Old 15-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Here's a visual aid. This isn't Tracey but another angmo WL I used to bonk regularly who is of a similar build. Tracey is taller with lighter colour hair...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/djuan6...bum?.dir=/e0f0

Last edited by djuan6453; 15-11-2005 at 05:48 PM.
Old 15-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453
Here's a visual aid. This isn't Tracey but another angmo WL I used to bonk regularly who is of a similar build. Tracey is taller with lighter colour hair...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/djuan6...bum?.dir=/e0f0
"No access to picture,,,pls check with owner"
bro...dun enrtice leh...

Up my points if you like, zap also can....

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first
Old 15-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

Eh? But I ticked the "Public Access Box"

Let me check and get back to you. Sorry Bro.
Old 15-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

Just checked and the "Public Access" box was ticked. Anyway, I've taken away the age restriction to be on the safe side.

Let me know if you still can't access.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1