The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalsmc2 View Post
Another taste for those not here
[sammyboyimayboyimag
mage][sammyboyimage]4mmyboyimage]
Very nice lady. Isit Cambodian or Vietnam girl.
Old 17-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Mod had removed those who quoted long posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc? Will be in Phnom Penh next week
Old 17-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=onelasttiBro .....tc? Will be in Phnom Penh next week[/QUOTE]
Hi care to share what are the things (eg PCR test,etc) required to do to go Cambodia. Thanks.
Old 17-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi care to share what are the things (eg PCR test,etc) required to do to go Cambodia. Thanks.
Need to do PCR test 72hrs before your flight. Then will do art test once you reach. The art test is free. Just need to make sure your vaccination cert and the pcr test results are ready before you fly. And I know you have to do art test 2 days before you fly back sg. Haven't check what else need to be done after you are back. Will worry about that later.

Also can consider buying covid insurance. Local forte insurance is around 90 usd. Too chor. I think fwd one cheaper.

Hope above helps bro
Old 18-12-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Need to do PCR test 72hrs before your flight.ou have to do

Hope above helps bro
Thanks a lot for the info.
Old 18-12-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Drink a lot of plain water, use Vicks vapor rub on area near your nose to minimize risk of infection. Otherwise you may end up staying in quarantine facilities there instead of enjoying the pleasure of fucking young sexy girls there.
Old 19-12-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow I didn't know that Vick vapour rub put near nose can kill virus you should inform WHO immediately save many lives and save money on vaccine distribution. This discovery will get you a Nobel prize for science I'm sure.
hahaha up you for this Nobel prize
Old 19-12-2021, 05:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Wow I didn't know that Vick vapour rub put near nose can kill virus you should inform WHO immediately save many lives and save money on vaccine distribution. This discovery will get you a Nobel prize for science I'm sure.
I've to go for supervised ART twice a week because of my job, I 've never tested positive of Covid, maybe because of using this trick. How effective, i don't know, no harm to try since the cost is very low..
Old 19-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
probably not something you want to hear but worldwide countries have put in policies to keep its citizens at home and not to travel except for extreme cases and not just for pleasure so as to prevent them bringing something back, and to keep hard currency at home. Further most tourist destinations are targeting rich tourists not your budget types who are complaining about PCR costs and not being able to use a ferry/bus rather than having to fly etc.
The truth is for the medium or even long term budget cheonging for tourists is something best left for the history books. Most opportunities have gone underground on telegram/social network, on sites requiring membership to access etc, for guys like me who are still young and retired this is the best time of my life as locals have all had their pays reduced due to covid, no tourists to spoil the market, most expats gone home so prices have nearly gone back to what they were 10 yrs ago.

I have 3 category of traveller who cheong excluding those on biz trip. It refers to paying out of your own pocket.
1 - Stay in $150 and above per night accomodation : Upper middle income and above.
2 - Stay in $75 to $150 per night accomodation : Middle income.
3 - Budget traveller. I have no clue as how to classify them.

Regarding PCR test, I will not view it as just complaining about PCR cost. I see it as an additional cost which at the worst is 4 times per trip and assuming $150 is about $600 additional, a day wasted plus inflated flight fare esp so called VTL flight. I will gladly pay for a $150 ART upon arrival and get my result in 15 to 30 minutes and thereafter free to roam. Now one will factor in an additional $800 to $1000 on top of what used to be the cost for the return flight without PCR prior to Covid and getting your nose poked four times. This may be the 'cost' for poking those 'tom yam'.

I do not think that they are targetting per se at the rich when they consider opening. My view is they are more into looking at volume (the rich can never be the mass) for those who are willing to pay for the extra, some inconvenience and last but not least RISK. One does not need to be rich to plan a trip to Thailand for those willing (but able) to pay for the extra. Any middle income professional and above is able to afford to come. It may be due to the inconvenience and risk that put some off even for those rich tourist. Some may not want their nose to be poked so many time against the joy of visting Thailand. I believe that if saliva testing is accepted this inconvenience is lessened. Still the risk is there. You decide on your own the risk of hitting the jackpot and staying in a quarantine hotel or worst hospital. Yes it is small but not ZERO.

Previously going to Thailand aound $1500 to $1,800 can be comfortable for a 4D/3N (2 days leave) all in, airticket, 4 star hotel, food, day and night activity (nightly pub with 3 boom boom) included. Now to get there just the flight ticket and PCR can easily be around $1,000+++ plus no longer feasible to go for 4D/3N. Need to go either 9D/8N or 8D/7N. Which means you ideally need to apply for 5 days and no longer 2 days leave.

This Covid 19 I see 2 distinct group. One who talk so much until the cow comes home but 101% NATO and those who walk their talk. Clearly visible is their risk profile pertaining to Covid 19 as they are likely to be in the middle and above income bracket.

Excuse me as I had never been to Cambodia before, I use Thailand as reference.

Last edited by ExcaliburSG; 19-12-2021 at 10:32 AM.
Old 19-12-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

I don’t it’s really a cost issue. Probably the biggest deterrent is the multiple testing and potential risk of contracting covid overseas and being unable to return which impacts family and job.
Old 20-12-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
I don’t it’s really a cost issue. Probably the biggest deterrent is the multiple testing and potential risk of contracting covid overseas and being unable to return which impacts family and job.
Cost is an issue but not the main issue. People will be willing to pay a bit more to get out of this boring Singapore but not so much like 2-3K (quarantine requirement) more for a short trip to Indonesia ant etc.

Cost aside, the main problems deterring people from travel is the flip flop of the polices, the troublesome and the uncertainty.

1) The policy keeps on changing and this Omicron now become unknown about its impact. I read on newspaper some Singaporean went on VTL to KL only to find out the policy changed and they do not have the required documents and got reject into Malaysia. The Worst Can be after u already reach the country you want the Omicron is declared dangerous and they shut down all traveling and how are we going to get back to SG without quarantine if they even allow us to. How about our job and family?

2) The troublesome part is we have to find the clinics to do the test and make sure it is the required test. We have to schedule the timing and make sure the result come out on time. Not sure on their part will they purposely charge foreigners more due to they know we are urgently and being held ransom by the result. What if in between something screwed up?

3) The most deterring part is, we are also not sure about the situations over at the country that we are going to visit. We might read somewhere that they are opened but only in fact you have to know local people to go there. They might also be a possibility that there is nothing there too and only to be disappointed after spending so much money to get there and stuck there. Worst is for example Malaysia, they intend to raise the fine to 10K ringgits and 7 years jail for not wearing mask and break safety measures? This one talk cock one but i think this policy is aimed to threaten their own citizens and foreigners for coffee moeny.

With so many uncertainties it is better to wait awhile more for the scenes to be more clear. Hopefully by then the procedures are much clearer and of course the costs lower. As of now, I already give up travelling as the Omicron keeps on flip flop here and there. Some say mild some say infectious and might mutated to dangerous. AH, fuck it. just store my money for investing.
Old 22-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good for you in the meantime I will fuck as many as I can for both of us.
Bro can share where you find these chicks?
Old 23-12-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of

Been in Cambodia for about 3 years working there.. recently just came back to sg.. quite a fun n memorable working trio.. been to all sorts of chiong place except those $15-20 usd whore houses which I find it very dirty.. any bros need info on Cambodia (Phnom penh) feel free to pm me.. Will reply to my best knowledge..
Old 23-12-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Those 15 -20 USD price u already carrot chop I pay only 10 USD locals only pay 30k reils
I'm not referring to the cost..even 1USD also won't go..no different from bangala fuck maids in forest..even walk along riverside n pick up girls also not my style.. mostly tabao girls after ktv or club.. if budget then go bar hop..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1