The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Yes, C & Mm is easily 1 of the best tarma pairing in the market currently.

They are rather accomodating to requests and are willing to satisfy us punters, at least till the point of Foxtrot Jaguar, which they do not offer (as a pair).

These are the reasons why they are able to make punters feel like they are getting a JAV tarma experience.

You have to try it to know it, so that you can think about it when you no longer have it.

Lurkin round the corner
Hippo (Retired)

Hi Bro, can ask which cheryl and Mm youre referring to?
Am a fan of tarmas. Would love to give this a shot.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
at first green and got potential... then must have learnt some bad habits from seniors. wasted.

that said, anyone knows if her roommate is amber?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Not sure who her roommate is but nope it’s not Amber. Amber lives alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Is Amber still staying in that tiny unit with small room? just enough for 1 big bed and nothing else ?
Tried Strawberry once a few weeks ago. I felt she had a lot of potential if she is amps up her GFE game. Bbbj/cim all included that time. Now dunno why she like this. But I get a feeling it's her desperate need for cash that has her resorting to such methods. Hope she improves.

Strawberry's flatmate used to be Summer. Summer has moved out of that condo recently, so dunno who is there now.

Amber moved out from that condo long ago and has a place of her own now.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tried Strawberry once a few weeks ago. I felt she had a lot of potential if she is amps up her GFE game. Bbbj/cim all included that time. Now dunno why she like this. But I get a feeling it's her desperate need for cash that has her resorting to such methods. Hope she improves.
$120 an hour no longer motivates her. She'll likely be black-faced if you decline her offer for top up.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WestieBesties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

This is my first post, after reading for so many months, exploring on my own. Then coming back to read again then head out again to explore on my own! HAHA.

But one curious things that has always been on my mind, and my adventure is -- why is there no such things in the west?? I always want to try something close to home, any idea which website I can find in the west?? HAHA

Thanks a bunch my brothers. Happy to join you guys in arms today.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

Anybody got FR on this girl? Look sweet!
Old 02-06-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lu Lu really no response after contacting her to get a slot.

Is she overwhelmed with booking?

Anybody facing the same experience?lol
Old 02-06-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

Anyone knows if this An Xin the friend of RTCed Xiao Xiao (Small Small)?
Old 02-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderblow View Post
FR https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/

Location – near RV area. And sharing with another ML.
Look – Young SYT only
Massage – quick massage only
Body- body normal
Sensual & BBBJ – a bit shocked when she say need to top up for quite bbbj. Seriously so so only and she is only care about $$$.. also cannot lick abalone.
Gfe - not much , only come cuddle me after deed

Won’t be any RTM.
Yesterday I went to look for her but she did not mentioned any top up for BBBJ. Whatever listed on the web definitely won't be short changed. Further emotional intimacy not listed will be your own negotiation between her. I think there might have been a miscommunication or beautiful misunderstanding during the session. Overall her service is acceptable and I do enjoyed my session with her. She got a lively character and is trying to learn some English at the same time. Bros out there that like this SYT please support her. Cheers!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 02-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post

Same here
I have been routinely pinging her everyday see got response or not
So far still no
Old 02-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Anybros can commando or c]mmando-ed this girl?

Review about the accessibility and rough age will be great
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/
Booked her before. Tall girl 170cm and prob mid 20s thereabouts. Similar to pics but face not so sharp. Gave decent bbbj, this is where she shines and no complains and not the 1 min type. FJ could be improved - not lifeless but also not active. Damage $260

Last edited by Btbh; 02-06-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Same here
I have been routinely pinging her everyday see got response or not
So far still no
Suggestion: Can try texting her in the morning. Messaging incessantly may cause annoyance which leads to…
Old 02-06-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm. Not sure if you guys had the same experience with Lulu, but I felt she wasn't very hygienic. She didn't shower before or after the session. Imagine the cum or pre-cum from the previous bros on her body rubbed on your body. At first I thought perhaps she showered already before my session. But when I see she didn't shower and getting ready to receive the next customer after me, I felt gross out. She rubbed her boobs on my wet dick and ass. Imagine the next bro touching or even sucking on it (not sure if she allowed).

However, she looks good and service was good also. Super chatty also.

Really don't mind RTF but the thought of her not showering keeps haunting me. Really hope it's a one-time thing that only happen to me. If you guys had different experience do share, then maybe is just she forgot during my session?
Old 02-06-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Suggestion: Can try texting her in the morning. Messaging incessantly may cause annoyance which leads to…
Or try to book a day or 2 in advance? Or check if your number has any bad reviews.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
She is Baihe , can 双飞 as well
Ya she asked. Worth it? She's got a huge rack!
Old 02-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Lalabirdy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted. Saw wrongly ps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1