The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
NTHK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNTHK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

a very good writer...
Old 17-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

Such a sweet opening. Feels like going back to my good old school days.

I have already forgotten the feeling of those puppy love. This story brought back sweet memories
Old 17-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hahaha colorful wolf. Nice one there. You make me want to dump my work and update mine.
Old 19-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

The mid-year leadership training camp was horrible. To Ben at least.

In order to test the trainees mental fortitude, perseverance and endurance, they were pushed to their limits, both physically and emotionally.

Other than the physical training that was conducted by an instructor who was currently serving his National Service as a commando, the trainees were made to undergo an obstacle course in pairs, blindfolded, with their section mates as guides. It culminated in them lying face down in a mud pit, while an instructor sprayed water on them from a fire hose, and others pelted them with water bombs.

Ben wondered how this was actually relevant in helping them assume their leadership roles when the school term resumed. He knew that his knowledge and skills were good enough, and that he had a good shot at becoming the corps overall-in-charge.

Jane, on the other hand, found it all to be good fun. She wondered why she had not joined a uniformed group earlier. The camaraderie was enough to make her ditch her selfish ways. Other than being extremely tired from the physical training, and having her body groped accidentally by her blindfolded partner during the obstacle course, she found the mud rather cooling, other than the fact that her breasts were getting a little sore from being squashed under her, and on the rare occasion the jet of water from the fire hose hit her between the legs sending waves of pleasure through her body, she was handling the situation pretty well.

Alex, well, he was totally prepared for this. In fact, he found the commandos physical training not tough enough. The obstacle course was a pain in the ass. He hated being blind, not knowing where he was going, or who his partner was. He was sure it was a girl though, for he had accidentally grabbed boobs while feeling his way around. He had wanted to stop and apologise, but the instructors made him carry on. He felt extremely bad for having unintentionally molested someone, and he did not even know who it was. Even at the very end, they could not remove their blindfolds. He wondered if he would ever get the chance to apologise.

The last day of the camp was examination day where their theory and practical skills were put to the test. After that, they all broke camp, and headed off to their respective destinations.

As usual, Jane, Ben and Alex had dinner at the nearby McDonald's before Jane's mom sent them home.

The last Saturday of the school holidays was their passing out parade. After the parade, there was a buffet dinner before they all proceeded to the multi-purpos hall where their course results would be announced and the individual teacher in charge's would announce the incoming NCO board for the respective corps.

Unsurprisingly, Ben achieved the Best in Knowledge, while Alex won Best in Drills. A hushed silence fell across the entire hall when the next two achievements were to be announced. Surely other corps would have a chance at winning something and bringing glory to their corps?

The Best Female Trainee was Grace. No emotion showed on her face as she marched up to the guest of honour to receive her certificate and plaque.

Now the hall was abuzz with activity again. There was only one prize left. It would mean a clean sweep if someone from Alex's corps won it. The emcee hushed the hall.

Emcee: And this years' Best Male Trainee goes to..... Alexander Goh from XXX corps!

Alex did not hear his name being called. Both Jane and Ben had to nudge him off his seat before he realised that he had won.

He came to attention and marched smartly up to the guest of honour, offered a crisp salute and received his certificate and plaque.

The applause was defeaning. Alex was well-liked among his peers as well as those from other corps.

After the awards ceremony, the teacher in charge took over and announced the incoming NCO board.

Ben was the overall-in-charge, assisted by Grace, who was 2nd-in-charge (Admin), Alex was 2nd-in-charge (Training) and Jane was the Quartermistress.

After everything was over, everyone changed out of their uniforms and into their casual wear.

Jane, obviously, was stunning in her figure-hugging dress. Alex and Ben were dressed simply in t-shirts and jeans. Grace wore a denim skirt and a halter-neck blouse.

It was disco night themed, and the trainees from the different corps interacted with each other. Of course, Jane was once again surrounded by the majority of the boys.

As a tradition, the two best trainees would have to share a slow dance. This was the part where Alex was dreading the most. It was not that he was uncomfortable with dancing with Grace, but he was uncomfortable with the whole idea of dancing.

But being a good sport, he did it anyway.

Grace placed her hands on his shoulders, and he placed his on her waist as they swayed in tandem to Boyz II Men's I'll Make Love to You.

Alex was pretty sure the disc jockey or the emcee would be given a talking to after the dance was over.

After they started, other "couples" joined them in the dance. As expected, Ben asked Jane and she agreed. Finally, he had his hands on the body of this goddess.

At the end of the song, Grace looked up at Alex.

G: I've liked you for the longest time, but you never realised it.

Without another word, she cupped his face, tiptoed, and planted her soft lips on his.

Alex overcame the initial shock, and uncharacteristically, kissed her back.

Wolf-whistles were heard when they locked lips for more than ten seconds.

Grace parted her lips slightly and traced the outline of Alex's lips with the tip of her tongue. Alex felt the jolts of electricity running through him. He parted his own lips and their tongues touched for the first time. She tasted so sweet.

By now they had been frenching for almost a full minute. Even the emcee commented that he had never seen anything like this in his history of hosting this particular event.

After two minutes, they finally broke off the kiss to the applause of the crowd.

A: I know you like me.

G: Give me a chance then?

A: Err...

Before he could answer, the teacher in charge came up and pulled Alex aside.

Teacher: I need to talk to the both of you.

Even though she was in Ben's arms, Jane watched the entire scene unfold. She did not know why but her heart ached. She felt more than a tinge of jealousy. She grabbed Ben and shoved her tongue into his mouth, frenching him for a few seconds and leaving him shellshocked.

Suddenly, she ran off, tears rolling down her cheeks. Ben was too stunned to go after her.

She felt her heart breaking. And they were not even together.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105

Last edited by EnigmaofSorrow; 20-07-2013 at 01:31 AM.
Old 19-07-2013, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 12
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
Ms Lala... U also been mia now and then lor...busy with who what where ha?
Hmm.. With who is doesn't matter.. But I'm busy here and every week.. Making me feel happy when my muscles getting sore..
Old 19-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Grace and Alex kept their heads bowed as their teacher-in-charge berated them for such a public display of affection in front of such a large audience. How would the corps or even the schools reputation be affected by it? Furthermore, they were both going to assume leadership roles, how would their juniors react when knowing the news?

T: Are you two a couple?

G&A: No.

T: Then? Are you going to be a couple?

Grace looked at Alex. He looked back at her.

T: Well?? If you were a couple it would definitely be a lot easier to explain to the principal if this gets reported.

A: Who's going to report? We were just having fun and celebrating our success.

T: So you aren't, never were, and will never be a couple then?

Grace looked at Alex, as if waiting for his answer. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

T: I will have to report this. The reputation of the corps and school cannot be brought to disrepute.

Grace started tearing.

A: And if we're a couple?

T: Then I guess I'll let it go with a stern warning to keep your private lives private.

A: Ok. We're a couple.

Grace looked up. Frankly, she was surprised.

T: Ok. I'll let it go at that. But remember that your priority now is your studies, not BGR, and even worse, sexual intercourse.

The teacher cringed when she said those words, as though it was something dirty. Alex almost laughed. He assumed that she was still a virgin.

A: Thank you.

He took Grace by the hand and led her away.

Ben ran around the exterior of the multi-purpose hall looking for Jane. He wondered where she could have gone to.

He followed the sounds of muffled weeping and eventually found her sitting at the top of a deserted stair well in the dark.

B: Jane?

J: Who else could I be? A ghost?

B: A ghost wouldn't reply. And if it was a ghost, I'd probably have wet myself by now.

Jane giggled, and choked back her tears.

Ben sat down next to her.

B: You ok?

J: Yeah.

B: You really like him don't you?

J: I guess. I wouldn't be crying if I didn't. He never seemed interested in girls, so I just kept my feelings to myself. But the way he kissed her...

Ben wiped off her tears.

B: It could be a spur of the moment thing.

J: Maybe. But felt like he drove a knife straight through my heart.

B: Then you kissed me to prove a point??!

J: I-

He hushed her and planted his lips on hers. She resisted at first, but did not push him away. Her arms roamed to his chest and around his neck. Soon, they were engaged in a full-scale tongue battle with neither of them willing to yield.

Ben felt his jeans become tighter. His hands went upwards from her hips cupped her breasts. Finally, his fantasy was coming true. He gently massaged her 34Bs through the soft fabric of her dress and her bra.

Jane was getting turned on. Sure, she was still a virgin, but she had a much older boyfriend before and they had done some pretty steamy stuff.

Her hands wandered down to his groin and she unzipped him.

His erection sprung out, along with a trail of sticky pre-cum.

J: Oh my god. You're hard.

Last edited by EnigmaofSorrow; 19-07-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 20-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

OMG Ben wasn't wearing an underwear? How does it just prong out?
Old 20-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
OMG Ben wasn't wearing an underwear? How does it just prong out?
Too big and hard, then his penis tore through his underwear when it realised Jane's hands were nearby. It merely wanted to say hello.

Old 20-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 12
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Too big and hard, then his penis tore through his underwear when it realised Jane's hands were nearby. It merely wanted to say hello.
the BOWER of imagination
Old 20-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Hahahaha. What a way to put it. Bro EngigmaofSorrow, I rest my case
Old 22-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Grace and Alex headed hand in hand to the garden outside the multi-purpose hall and sat on a bench.

G: Did you mean what you said?

A: What did I say?

G: We're a couple.

A: Well... I suppose. But I have to ask. Why me?

G: I think you're cool. Smart, funny, handsome, fit and strong. And I get this funny feeling whenever I'm around you?

A: Funny feeling?

G: It's just a feeling. I don't know how to explain. Like there's butterflies in my stomach.

A: Doesn't that just mean you are nervous?

G: Something like that.

A: I see.

G: I just feel you're the kind of guy that would make a girl feel safe and secure.

A: I'm not so sure about that.

G: But you're gonna give us a chance right?

A: I guess. But we are kind of young don't you think?

G: What's age got to do with this?

A: Is this even the correct age to be starting a relationship?

G: Wow. Why are you making excuses?

A: I'm not.

G: Is it because I'm not as pretty as Jane? Or as smart?

A: Huh? What does being smart got to do with this?

G: You're both in the top express class while I'm in normal academic.

A: So?

G: Means I'm not as smart.

A: You'll still take your O levels and still have a chance to go JC or poly. Who cares if you're in normal or express?

G: Do you?

A: No.

G: Then I take it as we're a couple?

A: I guess.

G: And we'll do couple stuff?

A: Like?

G: Going out, holding hands, making out, having sex?

A: Woah... Both of us aren't even legal yet.

G: But I want to lose it with you.

A: What makes you think I'm still a virgin?

G: Are you?

A: Well...

G: You slept with Jane didn't you?

A: No! Ok fine. I'm still a virgin.

G: Then we'll take each others virginity.

A: Only when we are legal.

G: What... ok...

A: And one more thing.

G: Yea?

A: If this relationship affects our studies or CCA, or whatever, we'll stop. Ok?

G: Erm. Ok. I guess.

A: Good.

Alex leaned towards her for a kiss. A proper kiss. Their lips touched and it was electrifying. He savoured each and every minute of it. How her soft lips tasted against his. They tasted sweet. Fruity in fact. Like strawberry. She had miraculously found the time in between walking over her and talking to sneakily apply some lip balm.

Back at the deserted stairwell, Ben was happily massaging Jane's boobs while she stroked his erection. He was really in heaven.

J: No girl touched you like this before?

B: Only two hands have touched me there. My left and right.

Jane laughed.

J: Well I bet you'll love this.

Pushing her hair aside, she bent down and licked the tip of his penis, tasting his pre-cum.

B: HOLY SHIT!

Slowly, she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked softly, then a little harder, before taking him into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around, sending shivers up and down his spine. He stroked her hair.

B: Yeah baby. Just like that.

She tried taking him deeper, until he hit the back of her throat, activating the gag reflex.

Ben thought he was going to cum there and then.

She stopped and came up for air, but continued wanking him.

B: DON'T STOP!

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down.

Memories of how her ex-boyfriend dominated her during oral sex came flooding back. And it turned her on greatly.

Ben's hand snaked under her dress towards her panties. Pushing them aside, he felt around for what he assumed to be the holy grail. Unwittingly, his finger got caught in her pubic hair.

J: Ouch.

B: Sorry...

Jane took his hand and guided it to the correct spot. He slid a finger in. Jane moaned, and went back to work on his cock.

Remembering what he saw in porn, Ben moved his thumb around, trying to find her clit. Her muffled moans became louder. He had hit the spot.

Ordinarily, Jane never allowed any of her boyfriends to go further than digging for gold. But the way Ben was touching her was different. He was truly and really not experienced in this, but was trying his utmost. She could feel her love juices really flowing. And she was getting really hot. She wanted his cock inside her badly.

But was he the one she should give her virginity to?

As if answering her question, Ben's lower half jerked and he groaned, releasing his load into her mouth. She released his rapidly deflating cock and spat out the spunk from his junk.

J: Why didn't you warn me??

B: Sorry. It felt too good.

J: I would have given you my virginity right here.

B: What??

He furiously started wanking, trying desperately to wake the little guy up, to no avail.

J: Don't bother. The feeling is gone.

B: Damn.

J: Maybe next time.

B: Next time? We're a couple?

J: I never said that.

B: But you just sucked my cock and I fingered you?

J: Well, tonight's your lucky night then.

She adjusted her dress and got up to leave, heading towards the nearest washroom to rinse her mouth, leaving Ben sitting there with his limp penis in his hand.

He wondered what the fuck just happened.

He must have sat there reflecting for around five minutes before a smile spread across his face.

B: I came in her mouth.

And he returned to the multi-purpose hall with a silly grin on his face.

Old 22-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

More more more. I only come in to check for your updates now. Too busy to update mine
Old 22-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Ya more more please!! Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
More more more. I only come in to check for your updates now. Too busy to update mine
Ever faithfully supporting ur idol I see....
Hmm...but I don't see much support over here leh tho i think e story development looks to have potential
Old 22-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Dinner, or rather, supper, was at the same McDonalds. This time Grace came along.

There was an awkward silence around the table. Ben still had that silly grin plastered on his face. Jane was still kind of irritated by Alex, and Grace was kind of uncomfortable.

Jane tried to break the ice.

J: So, you're a couple now?

A: Well yes.

Jane felt her stomach churning with anger, but she dismissed it as hunger.

J: How nice. I wish I had a nice guy like you as my boyfriend.

Grace threw an icy stare at Jane. She wanted to say something but held her tongue. They were in a public place.

A: Ben's a nice guy.

Ben choked on his coke.

B: Oops. Sorry.

J: Yeah. He's nice. I know. But he's not the one I like.

While she was saying that, she reached over under the table and stroked Alex's calf with her foot.

Alex stiffened in more places than one. Grace realised something was wrong, but chose to ignore it for now. Ben was still totally oblivious to what was happening. And yes, he still had that silly grin on his face.

After dinner, Alex, ever the gentleman, offered to send Grace home, while Ben, decided to accompany Jane in her mothers car. He would be dropped off first anyway. His intentions were less than noble obviously, he wanted to see if he could go any further with Jane.

The bus journey back was somewhat silent for Alex and Grace. She was a little upset that Jane was openly flirting with her boyfriend. At least Alex did not appear to be showing much interest.

Grace lay her head on Alex's shoulder and he cradled her hand in his. She felt his soft breath on her hair as she pretended to sleep. In actuality, she was fighting back her tears. She knew that as long as Jane was around, theirs would be a tumultuous relationship. She was really starting to feel pure hatred for Jane. Jane had the looks and charm to get any guy she wanted, but yet had the audacity to snatch the one she fought hard to get. One day that bitch would pay.

Alex, as usual, was clueless about what was going on in the head of his first ever girlfriend. But he guessed that as long as he treated her well and did not stray, everything would be fine.

Over in Jane's mom's car, Jane had fallen asleep on Ben's lap. Jane's mother peered through the rear view mirror.

She smiled to herself. At least this boy looked decent, unlike her previous boyfriends who were mostly older and somewhat undesirable. She blamed herself mostly, for not taking Jane into hand. She herself was pregnant with Jane at 17, and married her father at 18. She was lucky that Jane's father was a good man, a doting father, and her Junior College sweetheart. He worked hard to ensure he obtained a good honours degree after serving his national service, so that he could provide for his family. She hoped that should Jane somehow follow in her footsteps, the guy would be a good guy, like the one currently in the backseat stroking her daughters hair as she slept.

But alas, her character judgement sensor needed major overhauling. For under the cover of darkness, Ben's other hand had snaked down the back of Jane's shorts, and he was rubbing her clit and sliding his middle finger in and out of her juicy hole.. Jane was trying her best to maintain the impression that she was fast asleep. And yet, she did nothing to protest or stop him as she was definitely enjoying Ben's finger-work.

Unsurprisingly, he still had that stupid grin on his face.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1