The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro,
Laos is a very nice place with many pretty girls and ladyboys. You just need to play cautiously. You can check my previous reports on Laos. I shall be going again, hopefully in the first half of July, taking the new train to Namkat Lalopa Resort with stopover in La Prabang, Vang Vieng and back to Vientiane. Cheers.
Finally back on this forum after so long. planning a trip this coming mid july. Will going around the sanjiang area. From my last comm with my ktv contact, the ktv reopened already.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Finally back on this forum after so long. planning a trip this coming mid july. Will going around the sanjiang area. From my last comm with my ktv contact, the ktv reopened already.
We arrived at the Vientiane Wattay Airport around noon on, 7 Jul by Scoot Airline.. The immigration process was slow but orderly and no question was asked on Covid19, vaccination status and related issues. We bought a SIM for one week usage at 35,000 kip or roughtly 3.5S$ and was on our way by booked car to our hotel.
Thereafter, we went to the Vientiane Centre to buy our high speed train to Luang Prabang the next day but eas surprised that train tickets were sold out for fhe next two days.
These was really bad news as we intend to bring our Laotian girlfriends for a trip to Luang Prabang and Vang Vieng. After a late lunch at the Vientiane Centre, we returned to the hotel to await the arrival of our girls.
Old 09-07-2022, 03:50 AM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We arrived at the Vientiane Wattay Airport around noon on, 7 Jul by Scoot Airline.. The immigration process was slow but orderly and no question was asked on Covid19, vaccination status and related issues. We bought a SIM for one week usage at 35,000 kip or roughtly 3.5S$ and was on our way by booked car to our hotel.
Thereafter, we went to the Vientiane Centre to buy our high speed train to Luang Prabang the next day but eas surprised that train tickets were sold out for fhe next two days.
These was really bad news as we intend to bring our Laotian girlfriends for a trip to Luang Prabang and Vang Vieng. After a late lunch at the Vientiane Centre, we returned to the hotel to await the arrival of our girls.
Nice man! I should be coming in another week. Packing bag soon for this.
You guys got the sim from airport or? I was thinking of getting a Singtel prepaid card with roaming, just to play safe.
Old 09-07-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Question Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Nice man! I should be coming in another week. Packing bag soon for this.
You guys got the sim from airport or? I was thinking of getting a Singtel prepaid card with roaming, just to play safe.
Yes, get the SIM from Airport, cheap and good. They also install and setup for you.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

I was in Pakse over the weekends and had quite an adventure
FYI - by flight, Pakse's about 1-1.5 hrs away from Vientiane.

So i met up with some local friends and was introduced to the local bar/pub scenes. We went bar hopping and end up at Full Moon. So this is your typical kind of Lao bar, where it's hidden off in one of the alleys from the main roads, 2 stories with loud techno/Lao music and also an outside terrace where there will be young Lao ladies pouring/serving you beer.

So I had a table outside and noticed the servers were really young ladies. To cut the whole story short, I hooked up with one. Paid her 800k LAK (i think this is super exp as in some of the local farms in Vte, you can get a girl for the whole night at 300k-500k LAK. MO was that she could only come to my hotel when she finishes her work at 1am. So I waited in my room, kind of preparing that she will stand me up, but slightly over 1am, she texted me and by 1.30am she was at my room. I checked her ID and was surprised she's 22, she looked below 20, actually. So she seems very inexperienced, but i banged her like 2 times before we slept, had breakfast together the next day at the hotel, had a table of koreans next to mine who were ogling at her. Once done, we went up and i gave her another good bang

All in 3 good shots for 800k, I cant complain much, can i
Old 14-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

My flight is on 14 July. Landing at noon. If anyone needs a wingman, do let me know. I will be loitering around solo and looking for one of the ktv managers.

Target site is Sanjiang in the evening. Cheers.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Got any new updates from the laos seasoned players?
Old 16-07-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Got any new updates from the laos seasoned players?
Hey bro Kwaychup, long time never communicate and had lost touch with you but hope things are getting on fine. I will give you a short update on my recent trip to Laos, just after the Lao opened its border to tourists with no quarantine.

We reached Vte around noon on the first week of July by Scoot. The immigration at Wattay was slow but orderly with no checking of vaccination status and other Covid19 requirements. We bought our SIM for a week at 35,000 Kip each and took the booked vehicle to our hotel. Three Laotian working girls had taken leave to join us on the trip. We stayed a night in Vte and had intended to take the high speed train to tour the North for a couple of days and eventually returning to Vte after a week, but luck was not on our side as the Lao high speed train is now the star attraction for the huge group of Thai tourists in Lao. We were forced to take a slow mini van to Luang Prabang, thd old cultural capital of Laos and the ride was long and rather uncomfortable. We stayed two nights in LPB, had a great time with our girls and thereafter moved down to Vang Vieng, the party capital of Laos by train. We were surprised that Covid19 had damaged VV so badly. It is now a dead town without the noisy, boozing and partying foreign tourists. We stayed 2 nights, and went back to Vte by train. The girls left us after arriving at our hotel in Vte. We relaxed, rediscovered our old food places and went for Laotian massage on the first night back in Vte. The next night, we called our driver to investigate the Inpeng area and got out Laotian girls at 600,000 Kip for the final night.

Overall, the trip was great, enjoyable and relaxing but Covid19 and the recent world events had done great harm to the Laotian economy forcing many businesses to closedown. The cost of living in Lao, especially the food and the transport costs have risen by a great deal, even taking into account the much depreciated Lao Kip.
Old 16-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey bro Kwaychup, long time never communicate and had lost touch with you but hope things are getting on fine. I will give you a short update on my recent trip to Laos, just after the Lao opened its border to tourists with no quarantine.

We reached Vte around noon on the first week of July by Scoot. The immigration at Wattay was slow but orderly with no checking of vaccination status and other Covid19 requirements. We bought our SIM for a week at 35,000 Kip each and took the booked vehicle to our hotel. Three Laotian working girls had taken leave to join us on the trip. We stayed a night in Vte and had intended to take the high speed train to tour the North for a couple of days and eventually returning to Vte after a week, but luck was not on our side as the Lao high speed train is now the star attraction for the huge group of Thai tourists in Lao. We were forced to take a slow mini van to Luang Prabang, thd old cultural capital of Laos and the ride was long and rather uncomfortable. We stayed two nights in LPB, had a great time with our girls and thereafter moved down to Vang Vieng, the party capital of Laos by train. We were surprised that Covid19 had damaged VV so badly. It is now a dead town without the noisy, boozing and partying foreign tourists. We stayed 2 nights, and went back to Vte by train. The girls left us after arriving at our hotel in Vte. We relaxed, rediscovered our old food places and went for Laotian massage on the first night back in Vte. The next night, we called our driver to investigate the Inpeng area and got out Laotian girls at 600,000 Kip for the final night.

Overall, the trip was great, enjoyable and relaxing but Covid19 and the recent world events had done great harm to the Laotian economy forcing many businesses to closedown. The cost of living in Lao, especially the food and the transport costs have risen by a great deal, even taking into account the much depreciated Lao Kip.
hmm from what i heard, you need to book the train tickets at least 2-3 days in advance, oh yeah from vte to lpr is an 8hr ride sure it's gonna be uncomfy.

Well glad to know that the vte is still kicking, sad to hear that VV has lost its touch not sure if their farms are still around since u had company i guess you didn't went to explore.
so the inpeng farm stretch is still around?
Old 16-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
My flight is on 14 July. Landing at noon. If anyone needs a wingman, do let me know. I will be loitering around solo and looking for one of the ktv managers.

Target site is Sanjiang in the evening. Cheers.
Sanjiang grand hotel room quite smokey and at night can hear loud music from the ktv. so, not best choice of hotel if one is light sleeper.

nearby hotel has a fark joint on level 3. damn power. gals come out parade for customers to see. overnight rate is in rmb. 1200 to 1600 rmb for 6 hrs from midnight to next morning.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

[QUOTE

Well glad to know that the vte is still kicking, sad to hear that VV has lost its touch not sure if their farms are still around since u had company i guess you didn't went to explore.
so the inpeng farm stretch is still around? [/QUOTE]

Yes, we knew about 3 day advance booking but understood the tour agents have grabbed most of the tickets for their customers. The farms in Inpeng and Sithong Rd are still around but costly to visit due high transport costs. It is easier to find girls using social media like Tantan, WeChat,...etc. Vientiane Plaza is still opened.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:

nearby hotel has a fark joint on level 3. damn power. gals come out parade for customers to see. overnight rate is in rmb. 1200 to 1600 rmb for 6 hrs from midnight to next morning.
Hi, specifically which hotel is this? Is the MO similar to Vientiane plaza where the ladies parade and u can choose one for ST.also, this is in rmb? Are the ladies Chinese or Laotian?

Thanks in advance
Old 17-07-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
The next night, we called our driver to investigate the Inpeng area and got out Laotian girls at 600,000 Kip for the final night.
Hi. Thanks for your update, especially about the Inpeng area and glad u had a good time.
I am suprised Inpeng is still alive as I've visited twice and the area seemed pretty dead. Prolly I was there during the wrong time. I sort of have given up hope on vte. Lately, for the past few weeks at least, I've headed down to Udon thani for action and some of the things I've gotten there is crazy,eg- banging a local chick in the pub's restroom and banging another one at the balcony with lights off in my hotel overlooking day n night complex 😁
But good to know vte is alive and kicking. I prolly will hunt around and report if seen anything.

Thanks
Old 17-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Hi, specifically which hotel is this? Is the MO similar to Vientiane plaza where the ladies parade and u can choose one for ST.also, this is in rmb? Are the ladies Chinese or Laotian?

Thanks in advance
all in rmb. laos girls. all understand chinese.
阿玛尼酒店 < this is the hotel
Old 17-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
all in rmb. laos girls. all understand chinese.
阿玛尼酒店 < this is the hotel
thanks, appreciate your info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1