The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-08-2021, 05:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sastha8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

hi bros anyone here had any exp with a filipina staying in tampines?
iirc goes by name of elina/alva on tagged...
Old 16-08-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
If she dont want to use the work permit to go hotel how? No car no room 😩
You can hire my taxi for hourly booking .. 🤣
Old 16-08-2021, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday went out with the 49 yr old.
See her in person, she doesn't look 49 as her body is well maintained.
After that I drove to a nearby hotel to check in, have to wait 30mins for a available room, so sat at coffeeshop beside it for a drink.
Room ready, we went up.
She undress .. really well maintained body.. showered together. Oh gosh, she is really hungry ..
She ate my balls and brother well in the bathtub Fucked her in the toilet and I came 2 times raw but no creampie.
After that we proceed to bed and continue, my brother was exhausted, but managed to make it hard and pump her hard for next 15mins .. not able to cum but she really enjoyed the hard pump and she can see that I'm sweating all over.
Later in the night I text her, she told me that tonight she can sleep better 🤣
Old 16-08-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

You bought her stuff with out banging?
Bad move, now she will delay screwing you to see what more she can get from you first..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Met one today (just knew her at Tinder this morning) and I was surprised by her good / fit body shape. I thought she big boobs and fat because she video call me on whatsapp to verify its not scam and she was lying on her bed in a dark room and she seems big and fat but when I saw someone standing at where we supposed to meet and our eyes met but I didn't know it was her and secretly wished it was. Then she hid somewhere and called my hp to ask where I was and then I answered and said I was already here. Then she came out and looked at me, IT WAS indeed HER!!! She is medium boobs and slim fit type.

Today just had lunch and buy clothes at lp for her. She looks at those very short denims, g-string and t-shirts. Altogether spent $43.50 on clothing for her. She was pleased and I started holding her waist and she held my hand as well.

Next Sunday hopefully go movie.
Old 16-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

@bro H2chiong of course hehehehehehe emptied ball sack shagged now.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_lim View Post
Which part of Singapore she from
eastie since i work around that area..the quality here not bad
Old 16-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
she charge $150

i skip
For 2hrs though seems quite worth it.
Old 16-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

How to put photo from mobile huh, anyone.. Thanks
Old 16-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody upped a maid from michat whose name is I**z? Stay in Yishun area. Asking for $150 a pop. One of the hottest ones I have come across. Want to know if she is indeed worth that much. Simple calc is 3 hours, 3 shots for $450. Too exorbitant in my view. But need some fr on how she actually is...
Old 16-08-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
How to put photo from mobile huh, anyone.. Thanks
Bro click submit reply and upload image.
Old 16-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Anybody upped a maid from michat whose name is I**z? Stay in Yishun area. Asking for $150 a pop. One of the hottest ones I have come across. Want to know if she is indeed worth that much. Simple calc is 3 hours, 3 shots for $450. Too exorbitant in my view. But need some fr on how she actually is...
Any pics bro?
Old 16-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
You bought her stuff with out banging?
Bad move, now she will delay screwing you to see what more she can get from you first..
Take it slowly...
Old 16-08-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Early morning give you a hard on..��
Old 16-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
This week started chatting with 1 Indonesia maid on MiChat. She got sharp facial features and almond eyes. From her, she not into FB/FWB but I told her the reason I'm on MiChat is to look for fun.

Surprisingly she still continue to chat with me. Always post a few photos or vid than delete it away. Her PP also removed.

This morning suggested to meet Monday, and she say okay.

All are the same even if they say no haha will update on how it goes.
Alright, met up with her today. She looks older than pic but definitely pretty. No regrets meeting her haha

Morning texted her ask her let me know what time want me go pick her up for lunch, she replied almost immediately say she need to go to out for errands; asked me can send her or not.

0930h, i just reached office not long, of course I am free! lol Went and pick her up and send her to where she need to go. On the way, lots of touching, hand holding, and accidental of breast touching haha

Go for lunch after that as her employer say she should go shopping as there is nothing for her to do at home until evening. So we went to have lunch; held my arm as we walk to the place and back as well.

As we left back for home, same as before. But she auto take off mask; because before she got off the car, gave me a nice long kiss on the lips.

There will be continuation to the story. Will update once form up haha

TL;DR - Good looking, can play.
Old 16-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post

Early morning give you a hard on..��
hope in the near future i can find these kind of quality haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1