The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro Thor,

Thinking of refinance my housing loan to lower interest costs.
Do you think your DBS RM will do this or not their scope.

Any kind bros got Kang tow or syt friends doing bank loan to intro? Can pm me?
Thank you ahead.
honestly, house loan bankers don't earn much esp refinance cases. since u legit want to refinance your house, u can just send a query thru the bank website and a customer representative will directly approach u. since u have 0 chance in seeing them f2f, bcos refinancing is a simple query, don't need to waste too much effort.
Old 23-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

With so much wealth, flock of women will come like a open dam, no need to find them and they will find you with their legs open.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
With so much wealth, flock of women will come like a open dam, no need to find them and they will find you with their legs open.
Agreed totally with bro unsung80

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-07-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just my 2 cents:
- DBS bukit timah plaza has a killer looking RM
- physiotherapist at Metropolis is 40 years old with killer body, nice manners, shop called Urban Rehab
Old 26-07-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nope, u r wrong my good friend bro thor...I m not greedy...count my lucky stars to even hv her ...she is more than good enough for me ...where else to find such a young pretty n sexy lady like her with such a hourglass figure in SG ...must go find the $$$$ 1st...haha
definitely has a nice hour glass figure . and i also need to find the $$$$ to get these type of RM to call me again
Old 26-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro Thor,

Thinking of refinance my housing loan to lower interest costs.
Do you think your DBS RM will do this or not their scope.

Any kind bros got Kang tow or syt friends doing bank loan to intro? Can pm me?
Thank you ahead.
Hi bro, Have not contact this RM since 2018. Nowadays only DBS collections call me for my SME loan repayment .

Housing loan refinance nowadays seeme to be only online. To get the chio RM pussy out, you need (I think) $350K in new $$$ to invest with DBS Treasure.

That chiobu RM came out after we deposited new $$ from sale of a business and was sniffing around for a piece of that. Should have made her sniff my crotch a little but those days too busy lol

Now easier to try to find chio insurance sales bu to up. Also cheaper, no need to have $350K ++ to play
Old 26-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
alohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seeing all these , make me wanna earn big bucks faster. hahahaha
Old 26-07-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

https://www.instagram.com/julialjq/?hl=en

Deutsche Bank RM, serving HNW clients.

Enjoy
Old 26-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
she is tasty indeed...her smiling mouth n lips r so inviting !! ...so kissable ...from DBS again ??....tot now bros here say mortgage refinancing has been moved online no more f2f meeting
Met her before Covid hahaha. From a certain famous mortgage advisory firm in SG…
Old 26-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
bountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Hi bro, Have not contact this RM since 2018. Nowadays only DBS collections call me for my SME loan repayment .

Housing loan refinance nowadays seeme to be only online. To get the chio RM pussy out, you need (I think) $350K in new $$$ to invest with DBS Treasure.

That chiobu RM came out after we deposited new $$ from sale of a business and was sniffing around for a piece of that. Should have made her sniff my crotch a little but those days too busy lol

Now easier to try to find chio insurance sales bu to up. Also cheaper, no need to have $350K ++ to play
Property has been hot these days.. doubt mortgage dept is short of numbers

Havent encountered any beauties assigned to me in oc yet (except the concierge). Mayb i shld consider switching bank soon ;p
Old 26-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Met her before Covid hahaha. From a certain famous mortgage advisory firm in SG…
Oic...thks for the info ...tot tis was taken recently

Old 27-07-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
honestly, house loan bankers don't earn much esp refinance cases. since u legit want to refinance your house, u can just send a query thru the bank website and a customer representative will directly approach u. since u have 0 chance in seeing them f2f, bcos refinancing is a simple query, don't need to waste too much effort.
Thanks bro, sigh no money to meet chio RM
Ok will follow your advice and check around
Old 27-07-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post

Thanks bro for the response

Ya, no money no see chio RM
Even got 350K does not mean can bed her …
No worries I will just go online and check
Old 27-07-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for the response

Ya, no money no see chio RM
Even got 350K does not mean can bed her …
No worries I will just go online and check
Yah u r right bro...heard the saying...no money, no honey

Old 27-07-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyhunterton View Post
Property has been hot these days.. doubt mortgage dept is short of numbers

Havent encountered any beauties assigned to me in oc yet (except the concierge). Mayb i shld consider switching bank soon ;p
Property has always been hot since time immemorial esp in SG not just these days only...1 of the few best ways to get rich if u know how to play yr cards well...i.e when u buy low n sell high...if bot low during recessionary times, the profit can be huge if u sell later when prices shoot up n even if u don't sell, u know u r holding on to a very valuable pc of land ... but buying at the right location is also impt

Last edited by Rickey; 27-07-2021 at 09:32 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1