The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 10
Protozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Can go hotel now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Quick answer. Can.

Sunday I went Fragrance twice. Just ask the person to bring their token and IC or WP.
Like normal check in.

I go at 4am type. So risk of me and my girls being quarantine much lower since 4am there's no one there except a few guest and the reception.

Plus she see me now she asked if I want my usual room. Which is a room at the corner far from other rooms.

Wonder if there’s any other hotel that doesn’t require to check in or register :>
Old 27-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protozoalgae View Post
Wonder if there’s any other hotel that doesn’t require to check in or register :>
Heartland short time room rental.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Protozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
Heartland short time room rental.
Wdym? Like those hotel 81 or fragrance hotel? Those no need check in meh
Old 28-07-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

If don't want people find out staircase is also an option

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 29-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Current times not possible to find hotel that doesn't require all guests to be registered.

But on the plus side, there are some good deals..
Old 29-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Current times not possible to find hotel that doesn't require all guests to be registered.

But on the plus side, there are some good deals..
If there’s a hotel that doesn’t require registration, will it be my fault for going to the hotel
Old 29-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GameBreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can go hotel and its quite cheap now compare to before covid.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protozoalgae View Post
If there’s a hotel that doesn’t require registration, will it be my fault for going to the hotel
Re-word your statement please.

The current roles are clear - two adults from unrelated households can check-in to a hotel room together.

And hotels still allow 2pax visitors per room, but visitors cannot stay overnight. All hotels also have House Rules, that specify a time by which guests need to leave (usually around 10pm, varies hotel by hotel)

And if you're talking about Budget hotels, then yeah everyone needs to register.
Old 12-08-2021, 06:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Holeinoneya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Re-word your statement please.

The current roles are clear - two adults from unrelated households can check-in to a hotel room together.

And hotels still allow 2pax visitors per room, but visitors cannot stay overnight. All hotels also have House Rules, that specify a time by which guests need to leave (usually around 10pm, varies hotel by hotel)

And if you're talking about Budget hotels, then yeah everyone needs to register.
Then if I book a room under my name, and indicate there is one guest, does the guest need to register or can just walk past lobby and come up to my hotel room?

Anyone knows? My girls usually prefer discretion when going hotel...
Old 13-08-2021, 04:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holeinoneya View Post
Then if I book a room under my name, and indicate there is one guest, does the guest need to register or can just walk past lobby and come up to my hotel room?

Anyone knows? My girls usually prefer discretion when going hotel...
You do not have to tell the hotel how many guests you have. You register a girl in the room as an occupant only if she is staying past 10pm (generally). These are hotel house rules.

Budget hotels generally require registration for all guests, so long they walk past the lobby and are headed to a guest room.

The nicer hotels only require you to register the guest in the room, only if you are headed past a certain time or are overnighting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1