The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Somehow some Bro still fall into their
never ending sad drama series.
If the ML still in SIN asking for money
still not as bad as can in return with some fun.
But if they ask to remit money then is as good
money go into yellow river……
My experience, they will either draw your attention
through wechat moment - once you comment on
her wechat moment they will continue to chat and
come to their main motive.
Otherwise they will message you
最近好吗,在吗 , 你好吗 ….
All this are dangerous beginning message asking
for money.
Yes agreed.upz your points.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Somehow some Bro still fall into their
never ending sad drama series.
If the ML still in SIN asking for money
still not as bad as can in return with some fun.
But if they ask to remit money then is as good
money go into yellow river……
My experience, they will either draw your attention
through wechat moment - once you comment on
her wechat moment they will continue to chat and
come to their main motive.
Otherwise they will message you
最近好吗,在吗 , 你好吗 ….
All this are dangerous beginning message asking
for money.
Because we all think we can be the special one.
Old 26-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Because we all think we can be the special one.
The worst part is while bro who think are the special 1 to them
but in fact are dumbest to them.
Sad but encountered many happening in reality.
Old 26-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
The worst part is while bro who think are the special 1 to them
but in fact are dumbest to them.
Sad but encountered many happening in reality.
Yeah, I myself also do that many many times. Never learn one. Haiz.
Old 26-07-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I myself also do that many many times. Never learn one. Haiz.
白马王子病 , we are all wired that way

Is there no such equivalent in chinese language? Because when i mentioned it to a ML, she was not clear about the meaning until i explained it. Weird.
Old 27-07-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
白马王子病 , we are all wired that way

Is there no such equivalent in chinese language? Because when i mentioned it to a ML, she was not clear about the meaning until i explained it. Weird.
I actually have also never heard of a similar term or saying in Chinese. I think the closest I can think of is 白马王子幻想症 (White Knight Hallucinary Disease). The 幻想 part should help your ML understand what this is. I ought to tell this to my ML too.

Some months ago, she asked to go out with me, in exchange to buy a Chanel perfume (about $100+) and a handbag (about $2k). Siao. I just avoided her for two months.

Eventually when I went back to visit her, I did buy her the perfume. She stopped this nonsense for a while, but then the last time I visited her again, she wink wink and say Aug her birthday, say won't ask for expensive gift: a $600 Hermes necklace will do. Huh?!

Now avoiding her again like fuck. Maybe should just visit her and tell her don't prey on my White Knight Disease.
Old 27-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
imagine I visit Anna (amk ave 10 Win Win Spa) only 1 time, exchange wechat, & she wechat me for $$$ support, saying her biz bad and boss ask her pay own levy, rent, no commission etc etc

imagine everyday just need 2 man give her $500, one month $15k sit there cross leg and we march up down in hot sun, cheong mountain in rain, clean rifle, take order from superior, bend our legs while Anna cross her leg or cb
You are right bro... A**a and her friend E*a all same kind... will act like end of the world if they have free slots.. I mean they are already filled up like more than 50% of their schedule, but any free slots they will cry father cry mother...

recently both of them started to ask for they customers to paynow them to "support" them without going down.. WHAT?!?

those are my last straws...
Old 27-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
You are right bro... A**a and her friend E*a all same kind...
recently both of them started to ask for they customers to paynow them to "support" them without going down.. WHAT?!?
Paynow them without going to the spa? & they PayNow their bf in china using your $$$!!!

they r not friends, Eva is her aunty, seem that whole family in this line
both married with kids, both divorce but got bf in china
Anna has more than 5 uncle supporters in amk alone, most food hawkers and wet market stall sellers

I happen to bump into 1 uncle stay my block & he also regular customer as his gf work there too, so he has inside news
Old 27-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.
Yes, we are not the only one that they asked.
As per before, a crafted message that is send to all. 10% out of 100 is 10 guys.

My one asked discreetly but didnt put on wechat.
Put on wechat is very open and I am not surprised if many will pay.
Old 27-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually have also never heard of a similar term or saying in Chinese. I think the closest I can think of is 白马王子幻想症 (White Knight Hallucinary Disease). The 幻想 part should help your ML understand what this is. I ought to tell this to my ML too.

Some months ago, she asked to go out with me, in exchange to buy a Chanel perfume (about $100+) and a handbag (about $2k). Siao. I just avoided her for two months.

Eventually when I went back to visit her, I did buy her the perfume. She stopped this nonsense for a while, but then the last time I visited her again, she wink wink and say Aug her birthday, say won't ask for expensive gift: a $600 Hermes necklace will do. Huh?!

Now avoiding her again like fuck. Maybe should just visit her and tell her don't prey on my White Knight Disease.
ML like this wont feel ashamed. They asked, you reject or shun , they are ok and better still move on to another one. Unlike sinkies, they r ruthess and wont look back.

When you RTM, she just feel u r another one and start her SOP again. The whole cycle repeats itself until she find a SD or RTC

We should not think too much of our impact to her. We should not compensate it later. In another words, no KC, purely commercialize.
Old 27-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
ML like this wont feel ashamed. They asked, you reject or shun , they are ok and better still move on to another one. Unlike sinkies, they r ruthess and wont look back.

When you RTM, she just feel u r another one and start her SOP again. The whole cycle repeats itself until she find a SD or RTC

We should not think too much of our impact to her. We should not compensate it later. In another words, no KC, purely commercialize.
I agree with your views. Been in this circle long enough, and you will know that KC is a child's game (tho many adults also like to play child's game).. players should just move on.
Old 27-07-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Sigh I know a few guy think 55 plus still think themselves handsome withdraw CPF anyhow spend on China girl divorce cause thought china girl will marry him end up the china girl left him after divorce with his CPF money and now he single and poor....Another the w
Thai and another viet wife left them a child. Left with the money in their safe box or bank account....
Old 27-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

What about Vietnamese girls who work in spas?
Old 28-07-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
You are right bro... A**a and her friend E*a all same kind... will act like end of the world if they have free slots.. I mean they are already filled up like more than 50% of their schedule, but any free slots they will cry father cry mother...

those are my last straws...
Very cute... some carrot head actually deducted my rep cos he said - "who ask for your opinion".. I don't bother much about rep points.. but since you leave a comment like that, then I have to say it loud!

Anna & Eva who operates in the AMK area, now probably at Ali Spa (at least one of them).. If they make an honest living by providing services to bros here when we need it, I think it's fair for us to pay them their rate..

but targeting on bros' kind heart or just taking us as carrot head is disrespect. I don't like it, and I'm sure many other bros here also do not like it.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Very cute... some carrot head actually deducted my rep cos he said - "who ask for your opinion".. I don't bother much about rep points.. but since you leave a comment like that, then I have to say it loud!
the guy who sabo u confirmed is a cb kia. in fact i heard of story where some cb kia kuniang ass go to spa & tell the girls all on sbf
what do these cb kia gain? in fact they girls look down on them as dogs right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1