The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-07-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelmessy View Post
Hi any bros up this maid nick Virgo from michat residing at seranggoon?

Any Fr? I think needs to pay.. but the giod thing is that she can meet on weekdays.

Thanks for any kind reply
Any photo to show, will be much easier to identify
Old 27-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone up or chat with this indon named lala on WeChat? Stay Serangoon area
Old 27-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros chat with or managed to up this maid named Ziska? Shes quite famous on tiktok.
Old 27-07-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post
Short date with A today, managed to sweet talk her into going out since she scared with the number of covid cases now. Fast hand fast leg straight to hotel to release vitamins on her
Damn bro, the photo is near it feels like she is bbbj me. Lol
Great catch.
Old 27-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3963 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac878 View Post
Anybody tried this yan from west side
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Anyone up a Myanmar maid in Katong area? 24yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Any bros chat with or managed to up this maid named Ziska? Shes quite famous on tiktok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Anyone up or chat with this indon named lala on WeChat? Stay Serangoon area

All Are Good Question.....

But difficult to answer.... 😁😁😁😁

How to be sure who is who when there is no pix.... 🤣😂😂
Old 27-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
lionelmessy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Any photo to show, will be much easier to identify
Bro she didnt have a profile pic
Old 27-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
lionelmessy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys im not into posting pics.. but i try to be more specific in the name of the maid and the apps they are using. My intention is to share my findings and also to dig info on certain maid.

Linda(indo) in michat asking for $300.. meet sunday only. I tell her go fly kite
Old 27-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Wah I just had a car bj first time by a Pinoy FDW at a MSCP few days ago. It was morning time, so fking risky but so fun! She asked to 'borrow' $20 dollars after that tho...
Time to abort?
Old 27-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Wah I just had a car bj first time by a Pinoy FDW at a MSCP few days ago. It was morning time, so fking risky but so fun! She asked to 'borrow' $20 dollars after that tho...
Time to abort?
Where can u find $20 for a BJ, as long as u enjoyed the process, it is worth it la, if u still thinking to abort, pls pass me her ctc, i will support her services.
Old 27-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 10
Hokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found this username bee while im at hougang using michat nearby function.
Her moment all shaking her ass see until i nosebleed. Tok to her and she is a maid. Knn now she neber reply me oredi. Tot i got chance
Old 27-07-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokkienkia View Post
Found this username bee while im at hougang using michat nearby function.
Her moment all shaking her ass see until i nosebleed. Tok to her and she is a maid. Knn now she neber reply me oredi. Tot i got chance
Bro I know who you are talking about. Shes in Tampines too apparently not sure whether is a scam or not.
Old 27-07-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I got to know 1 from Badoo. She asking me to buy her gold chain and bracelet before we can meet. I ask her what can we do when I pass her the gold chain and bracelet. She told me she will give me a BJ. End up i told her to F off.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Time to abort?
$20 and still wanna abort ah? Are u kidding? So many bros here will jump at the chance on this

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-07-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Up one maid few months ago who stays around East Coast in the backseat during one of the night. Before met up during sexting, requested her to wear short skirt and she did. She’s indon and her pussy was shaved super clean and she was super tight. Banged her in one of the roads along the landed property area. But she dislike doing bbbj. And bros no point asking me for her ctc because she Mia on me already.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus curious.. how long of the time does bro here willing to fish on a maid..
Example from knowing n chatting.. to arrange to meet n in the end to bed..
1wk.. 2wk.. or more..
Will bro willing to send money on her even be4 meeting her..
There is no "hard and fast" rule.

Just treat it like normal relationship lor.

I chatted up one Indonesian helper. The reason why I chat her up because I find that she looks not bad and most importantly, her overall body look balance and good.

Not too skinny, not bah bah with quite nice shape. Would wish her boobs are bigger but well, life is not perfect, make do with cup B+ lah.

1st time - Got her contact
1st time officially meet, I got the signal to "up" her liao. So I "up-ed" her the first time we met.

Got to know her for about maybe 5-6mths already. Banged many many many times liao. I buy clothes, sexy panties, BT earpiece, got phone line, etc for her.

Never paid her $$ for the sex because she is my sayang.

She will messaged me and tell me that she feeling horny, her pussy is wet, etc. 15yrs younger than me.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1