The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!
Re: I was the only female in the pool

when you are the only one, you are the queen. When i am the only girl in my penpal chat in sugarbook, many guys chase after me and love to chit chat with me
Old 12-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Was really busy with work, family and my boyfriend. Yes I’m officially attached to the guy who used to be my best friend for many years. Anyway I shall continue.

Sex life with W was not as much as before though sometime he took the initiative to get me in the mood which he never failed to do so but just not enough. I thought I getting more hungry over sex but after weeks and months of observing him. I noticed he begin to behave differently. He came home late frequently, always using his phone messaging and sometimes he even no home until morning. His reason was workload increasing that’s why he came back late or he was drunk after drinking with his friends and he slept over at his friend’s place till next morning so he can ride his bike home. I started to feel something wrong somewhere until I saw a message on his phone. I shouldn’t have check his phone but I saw a message appear on his phone but the number was not saved. So after he reply the message and he was sleeping soundly, I check his phone. I will not go into detail of the message but I was very sure he was cheating with someone. That night I did not sleep as I was crying the whole night in the living room. I ask myself what did have I done wrong to deserve this? Why is he cheated on me? Have I done not enough as his girlfriend after suffering and sacrificed so much for him? I calmed myself down telling myself that maybe he’s just doing for fun. One say he will break up with the girl and eventually everything will go back to normal. Call me stupid or naive. But I really love him and I will forgive him as long as he change. I pretend nothing happen and focus on my studies, CCA and part-time job. Also focus more on my students as I do give tuition lessons to secondary school students. My friends start to notice I don’t look happy as before, I was day dreaming at times. Many of them was concerned about me and asked me if I’m fine. All I my reply to them was I’m fine. It was during my CCA training, I got close with one of the guy and one day he just asked me if I want to continue training with him after the CCA end since the competition is around the corner. Anyway I shall call him Tim. While we were taking a break after so many laps in the pool, we have a small chat.

Tim: U look stressful these days. I noticed Ur standard was not like before. Are U ok? Are U coping well with studies?
Me: I’m fine thank U. Just a little tired these days and I have to juggle my time between school and work. Don’t worry I’ll be fine.
Tim: Good to hear that. If U need any help with some subjects feel free to ask me. Or U need a listening ear feel free to talk to me.
Me: Sure Tim. Thanks for Ur concern. Let’s go for dinner later.
Tim: Sure.

We continue our training for another hour before we call it a day. After our dinner I decided to go back home early instead of going to my parents place to visit them since I was very tired.

When I reach my unit I noticed there’s moaning sound coming out from my unit. When I open the gate and door slowly, the moaning was getting louder as I entered. I closed the door softly and walk to my bedroom and open the door slowly, I saw W was thrusting fucking Val in doggy position with their back facing the door.

Val: Ahhh... Yes! Ahhh... Harder BB. Yes... Ohhh... Harder!
W: U are as horny as Carla.
Val: Will she be home soon? I want more from U. Ahhh... Fuck! Omg! Fuck... Yeah! Ahh... Ahhh...
W: She won’t be back so early as she’s going to her parents place to visit them. She will be back after 11pm.
Val: I love U dick so much since that threesome we had with her. Fuck me like how U fuck her. Use me like how U do to her. Ahhh... Ahhh... Don’t stop. Ahhh...

I closed the door slowly. And leave the house. Tears was rolling down my cheeks as I locked the gate. I was sitting on a bench few blocks away from my block. I was crying feeling so lost. How can W cheated on me with Val? How can Val do this to me? They clearly know that that threesome is an one off thing. Why is this happening to me? I was so hurt by them. Val was my best friend too. Suddenly I received a message on my phone. I wipe my tears off and unlock my phone and the message was from Tim.

To be continue...

Sorry for not updating for so long. I try my best as long as I’m free. Thanks for the support...
good de...finally friends become couple....my case is friend still friend
Old 26-07-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How u doing any latest story to share?
Old 26-07-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hyppiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis TS, please continue soon
Old 26-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BlindHorseJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I jialat. Got pager number but pager not working..... I still kept an old name card that has my pager number one. hahaha.

Got email and facebook la. hopefully it is enough to handle situation like that. If I am so lucky la.
I don't even have facebook, only use email hahahaa
Old 26-07-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

is amazing, if i will you, i will feel great too
Old 27-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone, i am also a girl that wish to become like TS, gain the guy's attention
Old 28-07-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
hi everyone, i am also a girl that wish to become like TS, gain the guy's attention
Would be interested and am lining up to hear your adventures sis! And welcome!
Old 28-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, any interesting encounter to update?
Old 28-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS sis has not posted for quite a while since 10 Apr (nearly 4 mths ago) ....hope everything is fine with her n hope to see her back soon

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 3
dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do ts has the picture to share? interested on it
Old 29-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
By the way how to up points back to U guys? Please guide me as I was a silent reader here for years.
i think up the point in their post, I also no up people before...haha...still new
Old 29-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Sis, I support ur thread. Seldom to have sis sharing experience. Hope u would continue to share.

Hope u not really been affected by the influx of PMs.
seldom can see sis do confession because girl usually a bit shy
Old 30-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
robertphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS sis has not posted for quite a while since 10 Apr (nearly 4 mths ago) ....hope everything is fine with her n hope to see her back soon
Hope to see her updating too!
Old 30-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Hi all,

I’m good and I’m busy with many stuff recently. I would like to continue as soon as I can to complete my story and move on with my normal life. As for those who think it’s a confession, I would say it’s not. I’ve been reading many others stories here for years and I would like to contribute my encounter as my story for all of U. I’m really appreciate all the support from the readers here. Please up my points if U like my posts. As of now I would like to apologize to all readers as I’m really busy with work, my course, family and boyfriend. That’s why I’m almost 4 months without any updates. I’m so sorry once again. I’ll try my best to update soon. Have a nice weekend ahead everyone.

Carla
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1