The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by enormous View Post
Since no update from bro linkinpark, I tell my experience with sil 5 yrs ago. same situation sil abt 20 yrs old B cup staying together. Stay in hse with 2 bedroom share one bathroom. Started one afternoon off day from work while relaxing on bed, heard sil going in bathroom. First nothing then hear shower come on & hear her bathing, suddenly had this feeling, stood up go to my side of bathroom door saw small hole where lock was not fixed correctly. Wife still not back from work, children in school. As extra precaution, 1st lock bedroom door then go and peep wow saw her entire wet naked body, nearly had heart attack seeing her stroking her firm B cup with pointed tities with soap. Since she does workout at gym her body is heavanly compared to me wife. Cannot tahan seeing her rubbing her pussy with soapy water dripping, took out my didi & started stroking.
This experience went on for a few days, then one late nite while wife & children asleep, watching blue video alone cannot tahan took out didi to stroke, my sil came out of her room, I shock but she looked more shock at me stroking my erect didi but quickly walk away to kitchen. Next day expect she tell wife but she no tell.
After this experience me more daring, now know she wake up late at nite to drink or late supper, so one nite pasang blue video again masturbate imagine fucking sil, again sil come out of bedroom, this time just cover didi a bit & exposed most of it for her to look at.

enomous,

Care to share further about your blue film experience? Yr SIL din complain to your sister meh? You experience very erotic ah!
Old 26-07-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playbookinsammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nnice thread!
Old 27-07-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wow 2007 thread bro this is back in golden days when girls still clueless....... nowadays knn the NUS and NTU kids spoil market for everybody every slut out there super careful and easily call police (alot of ridiculous white knight also pop out now)
Old 10-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
IhNomUhNit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more story .. Haha
Old 11-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ReTweets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReTweets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story bro, camping here for more
Old 11-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
bojitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got story involving sis-in-law sure interested!
Old 16-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojitang View Post
Got story involving sis-in-law sure interested!
Of course interested
Old 21-11-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

I heard from a fren, back in the days where each of his ex-gfs had different number of siblings, some had brothers, but most had sisters. Some had sisters staying together in the same household. The common bathroom doors were then made of aluminium which had long gaps at the top and bottom where you could peer over or put a mirror under to see someone bathing, or old style pull accordion type doors with triangular gaps at the top you could peep into, or just the plain old putting a spycam in the bathroom method to record them bathing in full, and this was before the issue of spycams were so well known in the mainstream media. He and his group of sharers had good fun watching all the various C and D cupper sisters bath while cumming to them, with the gals and their bfs then being none the wiser. But these type of chances don't exist easily anymore as someone said above, every little nook and cranny, the gals will dig them out so very hard to cam them nowadays.
Old 25-11-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8177 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 27-11-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
JiByeLoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I heard from a fren, back in the days where each of his ex-gfs had different number of siblings, some had brothers, but most had sisters. Some had sisters staying together in the same household. The common bathroom doors were then made of aluminium which had long gaps at the top and bottom where you could peer over or put a mirror under to see someone bathing, or old style pull accordion type doors with triangular gaps at the top you could peep into, or just the plain old putting a spycam in the bathroom method to record them bathing in full, and this was before the issue of spycams were so well known in the mainstream media. He and his group of sharers had good fun watching all the various C and D cupper sisters bath while cumming to them, with the gals and their bfs then being none the wiser. But these type of chances don't exist easily anymore as someone said above, every little nook and cranny, the gals will dig them out so very hard to cam them nowadays.
C and D cuppers, sibeh lucky you!
Old 28-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmiwhy View Post
nice short details of ur peeping experiences. waiting for more...

tellmiwhy
I am waiting for fotos … haha
Old 29-11-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

My wife has 2 sisters and when we were dating back then, the 3 of them shared a room. The 2 sisters both were in their early 20s with one of them in uni. I always get the chance to stay in the room on the pretext of waiting for my gf. As years passed, they got more comfortable with me and from got wear bra at home when I'm around to meter wear bra. They mostly don't wear bra at home and when I come in the beginning, they always scramble to their room to wear their bra but after about 1 or 2 years they started not to wear bra.

Downblouse was a common sight as they like to wear those old t-shirt which is loose and singlet. So seeing their boobs with nipples was quite common. The 2 sisters know that I'm looking but sometimes just don't bother to cover up. When I'm in the room, in the beginning they will ask me to go out when they need to change their clothes to go out. After a few years, one day I got a shock when one of the sisters just took off her top and wore her bra in the room with me there. This wasn't that common but happen once in awhile only.
Old 29-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MiningXpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My wife has 2 sisters and when we were dating back then, the 3 of them shared a room. The 2 sisters both were in their early 20s with one of them in uni. I always get the chance to stay in the room on the pretext of waiting for my gf. As years passed, they got more comfortable with me and from got wear bra at home when I'm around to meter wear bra. They mostly don't wear bra at home and when I come in the beginning, they always scramble to their room to wear their bra but after about 1 or 2 years they started not to wear bra.

Downblouse was a common sight as they like to wear those old t-shirt which is loose and singlet. So seeing their boobs with nipples was quite common. The 2 sisters know that I'm looking but sometimes just don't bother to cover up. When I'm in the room, in the beginning they will ask me to go out when they need to change their clothes to go out. After a few years, one day I got a shock when one of the sisters just took off her top and wore her bra in the room with me there. This wasn't that common but happen once in awhile only.
Wow... does your wife know about it? Doesn't she mind?
Old 29-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiningXpert View Post
Wow... does your wife know about it? Doesn't she mind?
She doesn't know about the changing clothes infront of me. The downblouse she's sometimes with me and saw her sister zaogeng and always tell them to cover up but most of the time the sisters just brush her off and say they don't care. Even got once one of the sister tell my wife it's not for u to see mah why u care so much.

When they started to not wear bra at home, my wife (then was still my gf) was shocked and scolded her sister to go and wear bra. The youngest sister still say its ok and she doesn't mind. After awhile my wife also stop nagging at the sisters already so free show all the way.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
She doesn't know about the changing clothes infront of me. The downblouse she's sometimes with me and saw her sister zaogeng and always tell them to cover up but most of the time the sisters just brush her off and say they don't care. Even got once one of the sister tell my wife it's not for u to see mah why u care so much.

When they started to not wear bra at home, my wife (then was still my gf) was shocked and scolded her sister to go and wear bra. The youngest sister still say its ok and she doesn't mind. After awhile my wife also stop nagging at the sisters already so free show all the way.
Her sis know u have already see all she has so no need to mind even changing in front of u

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1