The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Lol what if the ML comes to your house during this period but without really asking for money? we cuddle on bed, and she let me RxW for few mins though. Now I worried she has bigger motivation behind hahaha
Old 28-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Go to u n g ave it to u never ask abt $$$ n u still worry ? Haiz then what u want ?
just enjoy n dum think to much
I want oso dum hv ... haha
Old 28-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Lol what if the ML comes to your house during this period but without really asking for money? we cuddle on bed, and she let me RxW for few mins though. Now I worried she has bigger motivation behind hahaha
If I'm you, I will be very worried... you think she's so horny that she needs to go your house to find you? They are much more experienced than that, later got all types of things to guilt trip you to give her much more than what she will get if she just wechat you. They know local guys are more "gentleman" and softhearted and they use it very well to their advantage
Old 02-08-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Go to u n g ave it to u never ask abt $$$ n u still worry ? Haiz then what u want ?
just enjoy n dum think to much
I want oso dum hv ... haha
Hahaha.. spoken like a seasoned SB bro..
Old 02-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Never let these type of girls know our homes and work places. Don't bring them home. I don't eat where I shit.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To share my experience. I met some Thai girls who came as tourists. After covid struck, they struggled to find work in Thailand so asked me to help with money. At first, I sent 100 thinking that it was worth it. After 2 months, I woke up and realised that I was just wasting money with nothing in return. So I stopped.

I learned my lesson too but luckily it wasn't a great loss
Old 21-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Very cute... some carrot head actually deducted my rep cos he said - "who ask for your opinion".. I don't bother much about rep points.. but since you leave a comment like that, then I have to say it loud!

Anna & Eva who operates in the AMK area, now probably at Ali Spa (at least one of them).. If they make an honest living by providing services to bros here when we need it, I think it's fair for us to pay them their rate..

but targeting on bros' kind heart or just taking us as carrot head is disrespect. I don't like it, and I'm sure many other bros here also do not like it.
Bro, many bros can understand & support your frustration here. Just ignore these cb kia who show play bros out, then show off to Anna and the girls they know a lot about sbf. Girls think of these guys as water-boys.

Anyway Anna wechat to fuck me yesterday, saying "I (she) already die hungry if she wait for business or money to buy food"
Old 22-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
To share my experience. I met some Thai girls who came as tourists. After covid struck, they struggled to find work in Thailand so asked me to help with money. At first, I sent 100 thinking that it was worth it. After 2 months, I woke up and realised that I was just wasting money with nothing in return. So I stopped.

I learned my lesson too but luckily it wasn't a great loss
giving them 100 is not a lot , wasting $$ i wont say it this way, their gov is really fuck up and lot of jobless people no $$ pay rent sleeping ourside dying to covid/hunger/killing themself
just treat it as a donation kind deed. $100 is like 2k baht+ might be their food for the month, of cause if u see them with branded bag then better ignore them
Old 23-08-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
Bro, many bros can understand & support your frustration here. Just ignore these cb kia who show play bros out, then show off to Anna and the girls they know a lot about sbf. Girls think of these guys as water-boys.

Anyway Anna wechat to fuck me yesterday, saying "I (she) already die hungry if she wait for business or money to buy food"
Wah! where got such thing one ah? meaning she got uncle supporters? Anna from where?
Old 23-08-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

Haha.. so how did u fxxk her back ? Ask her go eat dog food ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1