The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Can anyone pm me xq, yaoyao, michelle and lina contacts and damage? Looking to explore this area. Went few times always close. Lazy to make effortless trip now.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 28-06-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LewisC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can I know where to find YY and Michelle? Looking forward to try them because so far no luck adding XQ or walking in to her place.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Bros that msg me..I don't have their contact.. it's lvl 5..the one with the CCTV. Maybe they also screen the guys on their CCTV.. and see if they are potentially anti vice or not...so not every guy that walk pass gets permission into the secret chambers.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Level 5, the shop which looks like a nail spa, on the left when coming up on the escalator. The 2 PRC MILFs, Elaine and Lina, gaves good service too. If you are into big boobs, try Elaine. If you are into slim body with perky butt, try Lina.
Or you can go for a tarma.. which if I can remember cost $250.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Hi can enlighten me what are the standard rates?
She quotes 150 for entrance + FJ but can nego.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Or you can go for a tarma.. which if I can remember cost $250.
Never tried tarma with Elaine and Lina but did so with Michelle and YY, nice experience and cost 250 in total too.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never tried tarma with Elaine and Lina but did so with Michelle and YY, nice experience and cost 250 in total too.
If im not wrong the four of them are friends. And possibly can ala-carte, like for example ask Lina to go over the other side for a tarma combo with yy. Omg. Any bros wanna try this idea soon? I'm staying out till virus subside more.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If im not wrong the four of them are friends. And possibly can ala-carte, like for example ask Lina to go over the other side for a tarma combo with yy. Omg. Any bros wanna try this idea soon? I'm staying out till virus subside more.
The ex level 2 May are also friends with them. I remember seeing May posted some pictures of them playing badminton together in her wechat sometime back.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She quotes 150 for entrance + FJ but can nego.
Wow market is spoiled
Old 29-06-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisC View Post
Hi bros, can I know where to find YY and Michelle? Looking forward to try them because so far no luck adding XQ or walking in to her place.
If still cannot find there still is the option of 'scuba shop area' lvl 3. Btw, not trying to diss XQ popularity ...she's not bad too but I just prefer those more womanly women. Hope bros can chiong safely. Takecare.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
yup i will be trying this. Wish me luck lol
Old 29-06-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you really tarma king. Almost tarma all the Ang pai ML liao
Old 29-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Waah!!! Now price ok leh $250 tarma long time had M&M paid $300
Old 29-06-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
If still cannot find there still is the option of 'scuba shop area' lvl 3. Btw, not trying to diss XQ popularity ...she's not bad too but I just prefer those more womanly women. Hope bros can chiong safely. Takecare.
Yup..may is more womanly
Old 29-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is xueer still there ah ?
the one use to provide FL at hotel .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread