The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
OBS simply is the shop's name. She don't stand out because she is very careful
and she have her regular customers. I was massaged and hj by her a good number of times. Her rate is as per standard. Not a beauty but worth it.
She will reject if you not her regular. I tried to ask before but she say dont do massage hahaha oh wellnot handsome enough.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
She will reject if you not her regular. I tried to ask before but she say dont do massage hahaha oh wellnot handsome enough.
Cut hair first.let her cut your hair...slowly become regular
Old 04-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L2 after enter security and past the linkbridge, straight got 2 shops on the left. Think 2nd shop is Qiqi. First shop looks like nail salon with a pretty young gal always sitting on the sofa inside. Peek inside then only can see her. Anybody know if got service (pm)..
Old 04-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
L2 after enter security and past the linkbridge, straight got 2 shops on the left. Think 2nd shop is Qiqi. First shop looks like nail salon with a pretty young gal always sitting on the sofa inside. Peek inside then only can see her. Anybody know if got service (pm)..
This one nearest to the security is Shelyn. Used to work at the old shop level 2 too. Next to the security also
Old 05-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Recce mission.

1.) Ruyi 1** - a ML inside sleeping soundly ..looks so so only. Was thinking of going in wake her up but decided dont disturb her sweet dreams.

2.) Opposite of Ussc. B* spa. A chio ml inside watching her k drama. She looks familiar like ive fuck her before somewhere. Didnt go in..outside abit of human traffic.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
This one nearest to the security is Shelyn. Used to work at the old shop level 2 too. Next to the security also
Hello, any reviews in Shelyn?
Old 07-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anymore massage in USSC? L4 coco?
Old 07-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got review for Angel from Ruyi?
Old 07-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
anymore massage in USSC? L4 coco?
Most of the mps are open...
Old 07-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

thought today got raid? saw on stomp, level 4
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...s#&gid=1&pid=2
Old 07-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 3
sgcscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Yup, saw on straits times

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...establishments
Old 07-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
The raid happened last week. Coco already reopened for business.
Old 08-09-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Like tio raid leh
Old 08-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Some shops are back in biz
Old 08-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
Qchhcq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on Joyce ?
Advert Space Available