The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Frenchking and fieldusername - have some respect and delete the photo of Ezara off this forum now!
Old 21-05-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Frenchking and fieldusername - have some respect and delete the photo of Ezara off this forum now!
I only asked if that was her. lol
Old 21-05-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Nowadays I also nervous 😩
Nervous that I cannot get enough hardness during the moment of key actions 🫣
That's not a problem for me once i see how sexy they are and what's between their legs. Hardness issue i take pills for it. It's extra hard that LBs and MLs have "complained" it's too hard..lol. At times the problem is cumming too fast. That also i have something for..lol
Old 21-05-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
I only asked if that was her. lol
Understand but as you replied the photo appears again….suggest you delete that reply post, and hopefully French will delete too.
Old 21-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Understand but as you replied the photo appears again….suggest you delete that reply post, and hopefully French will delete too.
Already deleted awhile ago. Don’t need to be so persistent. Not like I did it on purpose
Old 21-05-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
That's not a problem for me once i see how sexy they are and what's between their legs. Hardness issue i take pills for it. It's extra hard that LBs and MLs have "complained" it's too hard..lol. At times the problem is cumming too fast. That also i have something for..lol
I’m trying not to rely on pills or or herbal tonics. Not good for the heart & have side effects. Natural still the best la
Old 21-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for standing up for Ezara 🫰👍
Old 23-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwithaface View Post
went rowell and had ezara, pleasant experience!!! however saw some lb signalling $30 to banglas lol
coz bangala only bj no fj
Old 23-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn… very exciting adventure u had then.
I think i will be in deep shit if I’m caught in the same situation
really shag bro. from then on i nv swallow. nv. the most suck on precum. just had bang bang again earlier. couldnt get hard with cap. decided to masturbate tgt but i got hard and got her to doggy and i raw her for 10s before cumming on her dick.
Old 26-05-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
really shag bro. from then on i nv swallow. nv. the most suck on precum. just had bang bang again earlier. couldnt get hard with cap. decided to masturbate tgt but i got hard and got her to doggy and i raw her for 10s before cumming on her dick.
I think I have the same issue.. The minute cap only before softer especially have tasted raw🫣
Old 26-05-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Havelovewilltravel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I think I have the same issue.. The minute cap only before softer especially have tasted raw🫣
Do you all do raw as a top or a bottom? Is there really a difference? If with girl got a lot of difference but anal is there really a difference? Or you all like the taboo and idea of shooting your bros inside? For me not worth it bro, ten mins of pleasure trade for months of worrying and putting my life and loved ones at risk is not worth it.
Old 26-05-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havelovewilltravel View Post
Do you all do raw as a top or a bottom? Is there really a difference? If with girl got a lot of difference but anal is there really a difference? Or you all like the taboo and idea of shooting your bros inside? For me not worth it bro, ten mins of pleasure trade for months of worrying and putting my life and loved ones at risk is not worth it.
Whether it's top or bottom, i always use protection. That's a must have for me. As for the BJ part, i tend to suck without condoms cause i want her cum :P
Old 27-05-2023, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hammyvklle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello’ I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have been curious to want to try LB, both top and bottom. And dont mind sucking the LB’s dick also. Any recommendations for first timer? Thank you in advance!
Old 27-05-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammyvklle View Post
Hello’ I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have been curious to want to try LB, both top and bottom. And dont mind sucking the LB’s dick also. Any recommendations for first timer? Thank you in advance!
Do you want to be topped or do you just want a bottom? If you want to be topped and you haven't before, i'd suggest you play with yourself to get it ready cause first time can hurt but once you push past that...

At the gate you just give a sign of your hand stroking your wrist/forearm like in a PCC action. It's to signal you want a LB with a cock. From there, take your pick.
Old 27-05-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Living in a land of temptations. Damn… Raw is WAR!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1