The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2023, 02:04 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by capteiji View Post
Mrs OIOIO, can i have the honour to shower with you??
You could rub my back....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 02:05 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
Wow 🤩😍😍 Very tempting and could not resist the temptation to reach up and hug and… I believe you have put in a lot of effort to use photoshop to edit the photos posted here and in the album. The results are so amazing and beautiful🤩🤩🥰🥰

Have a nice weekend🎊🥂✨
Yes....I don't dare to post without PS....LOL...happy that you like my PS pictures! Thanks!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 02:05 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffyong View Post
dairyfarm?

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 02:06 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuqin18 View Post
Lovely juicy nips..... I want to milk them...
Notti boy....be gentle!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 02:10 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Have a wonderful Sunday and good week ahead! I had fun and I need my ZzzZZzz.....slurps!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post

TGIF!! Have fun everyone!
DAMN I LIKE THIS PIC
Old 28-05-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Beautiful and hot Sunday. Mrs B, where are you? Glad that Mrs 01010 is filling the gap.
Old 28-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

How I wish I am sleeping beside you and hugging you from the back fondling you while you hugging the booster.......

Quote:

Have a wonderful Sunday and good week ahead! I had fun and I need my ZzzZZzz.....slurps!

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 28-05-2023, 04:34 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
DAMN I LIKE THIS PIC
Why....thank you....very rare to get your comment! Have fun!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 04:35 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Beautiful and hot Sunday. Mrs B, where are you? Glad that Mrs 01010 is filling the gap.
Filling up the gap?

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 28-05-2023, 04:36 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
How I wish I am sleeping beside you and hugging you from the back fondling you while you hugging the booster.......
So far yet so near.....you are always on my mind....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Glad that PM Lee is back to his office after recovering from Covid-19. We missed him at Raffles Institution 200 years Founder's Day event. We need to be inclusive to embrace everyone, to be a beacon of hope. Starting July 2023, National Service Full-time personnel will enjoy a raise (between SGD 125-200 depending on rank and vocation) in their allowance to help them in their costs of living expenses. President Halimah has decided not to seek re-election in the coming Presidential Election. Mrs B, we miss you.

Last edited by liketosleep; 29-05-2023 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 29-05-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why....thank you....very rare to get your comment! Have fun!
haha ya i mostly comment on mrs b

why? cause can see the FULL shape of the lovely breast
oh my!!
Old 29-05-2023, 02:26 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
haha ya i mostly comment on mrs b

why? cause can see the FULL shape of the lovely breast
oh my!!
ok...fair enough...

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I am feeling hot and hard now!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1