The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Hopefully ETH will field 2nd stringers and reserve the 1st team for FA Cup .......

Nonetheless and even with 2nd team, we should win this one too...

United 2 - Fulham 0
I don't think their 2nd stringers can tahan the attacks of the monsters Mitrovic n Willian who will terrorise them into surrendering...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-05-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Fulham

SCORE PREDICTION: 5-3

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...eir-teeth-asto
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
lawro : 2-1
Quote:
Nonetheless and even with 2nd team, we should win this one too...

United 2 - Fulham 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I say away win 1-2
Of the 5 predictions, 4 or the majority r saying they will win...majority wins again ???...not always ...PaulMerson has been quite correct in his prediction lately n so is JonesKnow...it all depends on which team the baldy send onto the field...the lazy or hardworking ones...though history has shown Fulham hv never beaten United on its home ground, they nearly did so in the last match competing for the FA Cup...history is a record of the past, but time changes things...but like i said it all depends on who he sends to play the match, his substitutions n its timing n so on n so forth

Old 28-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I don't think their 2nd stringers can tahan the attacks of the monsters Mitrovic n Willian who will terrorise them into surrendering...
If I'm ETH, I would rather throw this match since objective of reaching UCL had been achieved.

I read reports Garnacho might get full start....please conserved this secret weapon for FA Cup Final. He is the only one who can put pressure on City wings.

Anyway, I really see no way Devils can win. City wrapped up the title with 3 matches to go. So Pep will be smart to conserve his top stars for the FA Final.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-05-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
If I'm ETH, I would rather throw this match since objective of reaching UCL had been achieved.

I read reports Garnacho might get full start....please conserved this secret weapon for FA Cup Final. He is the only one who can put pressure on City wings.

Anyway, I really see no way Devils can win. City wrapped up the title with 3 matches to go. So Pep will be smart to conserve his top stars for the FA Final.
Yes, the objective has been achieved....but there is a difference in terms of money given by the FA between 3rd n 4th position in the table...a couple of thousands more $$$

Yah, it's not good to start Garnacho n play him for 90 mins...he don't hv the energy to tahan for so long on the field...he is more effective as a super sub n he scores goals this way....he has shown this a few times already...if the baldy put in his best XI there is a chance they could upset Shitty n win the FA cup

Old 28-05-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Delete...sorry duplicate post

Old 28-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3rd place here we cum

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-05-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3rd place here we cum
You are spot on again!

Come from behind victory!

Highlights of the match.....

DDG -- didn't expect him to save that penalty....everyone was surprised!!

Garnacho -- this livewire should have nick a few.

Old 29-05-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Not a convincing start - far from it in fact.

De Gea chose a great time to make a penalty save - his first in two years I think. Had we gone 0-2 down, it might have been a completely different game.

As it turned out we managed to grow into the game and stage a comeback. Coolly taken goals by both Sancho and Bruno. What a defence splitting pass from Fred for Bruno's goal. Something you might expect more from Eriksen

De Gea made another save at 2-1 up to save 2 points, but with the zebras drawing it didn't matter in the end.

Maguire has proven once again that he must go. It was his loose pass that was intercepted and led to the penalty.

And yes, Garnacho was really unfortunate not to have scored a couple.

If they start like this on Saturday, we will be slaughtered.

Hope the gaffer will be pragmatic enough to have a more defensive game plan and not try to be too hero.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Cash Payouts in EPL

1st £44 million
2nd £41.8 million
3rd £39.6 million > United
4th £37.4 million
5th £35.2 million
6th £33.0 million
7th £30.8 million
8th £28.6 million
9th £26.4 million
10th £24.2 million
11th £22.0 million
12th £19.8 million
13th £17.6 million
14th £15.4 million
15th £13.2 million
16th £11 million
17th £8.8 million
18th £6.6 million
19th £4.4 million
20th £2.2 million

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

De Gea chose a great time to make a penalty save - his first in two years I think. Had we gone 0-2 down, it might have been a completely different game.

Hope the gaffer will be pragmatic enough to have a more defensive game plan and not try to be too hero.
Man U had never won convincingly since lifting the Mickey Mouse Cup.

The OT crowd reserved the biggest cheer for DDG after saving the Mitrovic penalty. Quite fittingly, DDG received the Golden Glove award after the match.

It would require a miracle to beat City.

City would not want to lose face to Manchester neighbor. So will go all out for slaughter.

I wonder whether Inter can do a miracle at Istanbul on June 11......

Interesting finals...both you would not want to miss.

Old 29-05-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of the 5 predictions, 4 or the majority r saying they will win...majority wins again ???...not always ...PaulMerson has been quite correct in his prediction lately n so is JonesKnow...it all depends on which team the baldy send onto the field...the lazy or hardworking ones...though history has shown Fulham hv never beaten United on its home ground, they nearly did so in the last match competing for the FA Cup...history is a record of the past, but time changes things...but like i said it all depends on who he sends to play the match, his substitutions n its timing n so on n so forth
Of the 5 predictions only PaulMerson's is wrong this time...of the other 4 correct predictions of a MU win only 2 predicted perfect score of 2-1 viz ChrisSutton & Lawro...again they let Fulham to be on the front foot n score 1st again ...they almost lost had not DDG saved the monstor Mirovic's penalty kick...that's when the red pussies woke up n started attacking back n scored the 1st goal thru' Sancho n the 2nd thru' their capitan Bruno...

the baldy basically played his 1st team again n did not call on the youngsters to cover the senior players n rest them for the FA Cup...but anyway, all is good n i think he will select his best XI to start in the finals of the FA Cup against their mighty neighbours in blue on 3 June...they hv a chance of winning against Shitty as long as they play on the front foot, attack, attack n attack n don't slow the game down n play so weakly like pussies...btw Brentford just defeated them 1-0 last night

Old 29-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

As it turned out we managed to grow into the game and stage a comeback. Coolly taken goals by both Sancho and Bruno. What a defence splitting pass from Fred for Bruno's goal. Something you might expect more from Eriksen

De Gea made another save at 2-1 up to save 2 points, but with the zebras drawing it didn't matter in the end.

Maguire has proven once again that he must go. It was his loose pass that was intercepted and led to the penalty.

Yes, agreed...had not DDG saved the penalty from monster Mitrovic, the score would hv been 2-0 in favour of Fulham n it would be hard for the red pussies to recover from 2 goals down...

DDG's saving the penalty for the 1st time was fantastic n so unexpected n this turned their game around to a win..seems like the useless Sancho has improved a lot in this game n showed hunger n tenacity to attack n score goals...is it a case of too little n too late ??...disappointed Garnacho didn't score when he had chances to ...he wasn't wearing his scoring boots i suppose...could hv scored twice n another time hit the bar...as long as they give their all n fight to the last, they hv the chance to beat Shitty n lift the FA Cup after a long while....Good luck to them ...hope lady luck will be smiling on them again cum 3 June at Wembley

Old 29-05-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Man U had never won convincingly since lifting the Mickey Mouse Cup.

The OT crowd reserved the biggest cheer for DDG after saving the Mitrovic penalty. Quite fittingly, DDG received the Golden Glove award after the match.

It would require a miracle to beat City.

City would not want to lose face to Manchester neighbor. So will go all out for slaughter.

I wonder whether Inter can do a miracle at Istanbul on June 11......

Interesting finals...both you would not want to miss.
No, don't think Inter got any chance to win the european champions league as Italian league play is so much slower n they won't be able to keep pace with the pressure of playing against premier league teams esp Man Shitty the champion team...the red pussies hv got a better chance of stopping their treble dream as they know them well playing in the same league provided they don't take a off-day on that day n fight till the last drop of their blood...got a feeling they can do it n cause Shitty to lose the cup n with it the treble

Old 29-05-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
3rd place here we cum
Cum to think of it...if this mediocre team can achieve 3rd position in the league table what more can a better team with quality players like Harry Kane or Osemhim achieve...they would be challenging for the premier league title n winning the FA n European Cup as well

Old 29-05-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cash Payouts in EPL

1st £44 million
2nd £41.8 million
3rd £39.6 million > United
4th £37.4 million
5th £35.2 million
6th £33.0 million
7th £30.8 million
Thanks for the detailed info bro AC