The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
marlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to behold
local OL "jessy" is back in action!

hello sorry to all brothers out there... Jessy is back in town!

Name : Jessy
Service : bbbj in car , or FJ in hotel (pricing i will check with her again, price will be UP by tomorrow (22 April 2011 afternoon)

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*
Old 22-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vincentleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: local OL "jessy" is back in action!

bro can pm me the number thx
Old 23-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

marlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to behold

Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room) (pricing i will check with her again, price will be UP by tomorrow (22 April 2011 afternoon)

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*
Old 23-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro1818 View Post

Service : bbbj in car , or FJ in hotel (pricing i will check with her again, price will be UP by tomorrow (22 April 2011 afternoon)

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this)..
she was intro by bro marksman? then she definitely cannot be in her 30s already lah.

she should be closer to mid 40s unless time has stood still for her for the past 5 years.
Old 23-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room)

NO WORK on sat & sun...

Old 23-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

Old 24-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Samster

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

Old 25-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hohoho80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks alot bro.
FInally got e chance to find her back after i lost my mobile
Old 25-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

Pls PM me bro; thanks a million.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
oorey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, Can I have the contact please? What's e damage like?
Old 26-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Jessy contact still the same?

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 26-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
shawnvfr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any field report care to share bro?
Old 26-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

can share???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 27-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
s69ex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: local OL "jessy" is back in action!

My contribution to jessy-my previous top of the chart FL.
She's jus a lady who's so gd some1 her age in terms of services in
Bed n figure of her body.really mis her BJ skill which is so rather to please but no rush to make her opponent cum straight into her sexy mouth. Breast is the part of her body which u guys can't mis, so perky n firm which even put loads of unmarried n young chicks on the street to shame. Once she even challenge me to suck n nibble it till she's wet n high before I can insert my Dickie into her warm moist cave.thinking of it nw makes mi so hard n wonder when can I try her again
TS, can I be shared her new contact so tat i'll be able to make arrangement soon?
Guys ,if u ever wonder why some guys would hv fetish for older ladies like MILF, try jessy n I'll be able to understand straight up.
Jus my unworthy cents of contribution to make ppl who dunno her knw who actually is this gem
Old 27-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
congo0206 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro TS

can u care to pm her contact,pls

thanks.
Advert Space Available