The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

You have to give it to Liverpool. It's like to two heavyweights going at trading blows week in week out. Massive respect as any other year and the league would be over by now!

Hard fought, excellent win against a very good 'up for it' Southampton (until the last 15 minutes or so.) All 3 goals personal achievements for the players involved - Keita's first for us, Salah's 'fastest LFC player to 50' and Henderson - good job done last night Captain, great to see his hard work rewarded with a goal! Really glad that game's over and on that performance goodness knows why Southampton are as far down the table as they are tbh.

This is all on Klopp though Inspired subs on 55mins. Gave the lads 10mins and saw Southampton getting back into it. Made the changes and bang we were a different side!

Also never doubted Salah would come back at just the right time and what he did last night and last week against Spurs is just priceless. All take a bow to the Egyptian King

Must say this run is scintillating and excruciating all wrapped into one. Pretty much assured both Liverpool and City will break 90 points and one won't win the league. Unreal standard for EPL

Now Woy or United need to grind out a draw against City. If that should happen I'll even sing Ole's at the wheel

BELIEVE
Old 06-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WHAT A BANG!!!

WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS screaming for Henderson and Milner to be taken out of the team. This game showed how these players can and will make a difference. Sucker punch into the face of these WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS!!! Better to shut your dirty mouth!!!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 06-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS screaming for Solsia to be manager, now out of title race.

PUNDEHS!!! Better worry about Messi and company

GGMU = Gone Gone Manure
Old 07-04-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool to win vs Southampton in my bbc sports Football prediction.
I predicted win for Liverpool too.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This season title race damn kancheong...... league leaders oredi change 26 times..... hopefully the last change will be Liverpool on top
Old 07-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

the title race will go all the way to the last game. of coz there are crucial matches for both LFC and MCFC to play out.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

HT Score

Liverpool 2 - Porto 0

Reds lead through Keita (5 min) and Firmino (26 min) efforts
Old 10-04-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Liverpool have one foot in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals after a 2-0 win against Porto.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...7.html?iv=true

Liverpool are one step closer to reaching a second successive UEFA Champions League final after taking charge of their quarter-final tie against Porto with a 2-0 victory at Anfield.

Not for the first time under Jürgen Klopp, Liverpool made a fast start in front of their own fans and took the lead after just five minutes thanks to Naby Keïta's deflected effort.

Roberto Firmino was the provider on that occasion but – soon after Mohamed Salah had poked wide when clean through – was on the mark himself on 26 minutes, applying the simplest of finishes after a delightful Jordan Henderson pass had teed up Trent Alexander-Arnold to cross.

Even with two-thirds of the game remaining, that proved to be job done for the Reds, albeit they were grateful for several missed opportunities by Porto danger man Moussa Marega. As it was, the hosts settled for a two-goal advantage to take to Portugal next week.

Old 10-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We should have won by more last night. Salah again wasting chances(also lucky not to get a red for that 'stamp' on Danilo), although Real Madrid new purchase Militao was good at dealing with him.

Guess we were probably thinking about Chelsea in the second half. However, we got the job done and that's the main thing. Very happy for Keita, thought Henderson played a great Captain's role and Firmino is on fire and so unselfish, respect

No away goal conceded crucial, disrespectful to think we were gonna steamroll Porto. They are a threat and have a goal in them, especially if Marega is more clinical, but so do we, so 1 away goal should do it.

Robertson rested and returning for second leg.
Gini rested.
Matip rested.
No injuries and conserved some energy second half. All good.

Great result in the other game too, City have to go full pelt in the coming games and hopefully it will catch up with them. Bad luck about Kane and Deli Alli's injuries though, especially Kane who may be out for the rest of the season.

Roll on Chelsea next on Sunday.

BELIEVE

P. S. Felt sorry for Shaqiri - got warmed up, took his tracksuit off and ready to come on only for the ref to blow the full time whistle.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Nice record and congrats -

Liverpool extended their unbeaten home run across all European competitions to 21 games (W15 D6); the Reds have kept 12 clean sheets in this run, conceding just 15 goals.

Liverpool now host Chelsea in a big Super Sunday clash as they look to keep their hopes of a first league title since 1990 on track.

Stay tune to BBC for my prediction this weekend.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
We should have won by more last night. Salah again wasting chances(also lucky not to get a red for that 'stamp' on Danilo), although Real Madrid new purchase Militao was good at dealing with him.

Guess we were probably thinking about Chelsea in the second half. However, we got the job done and that's the main thing. Very happy for Keita, thought Henderson played a great Captain's role and Firmino is on fire and so unselfish, respect

No away goal conceded crucial, disrespectful to think we were gonna steamroll Porto. They are a threat and have a goal in them, especially if Marega is more clinical, but so do we, so 1 away goal should do it.

Robertson rested and returning for second leg.
Gini rested.
Matip rested.
No injuries and conserved some energy second half. All good.

Great result in the other game too, City have to go full pelt in the coming games and hopefully it will catch up with them. Bad luck about Kane and Deli Alli's injuries though, especially Kane who may be out for the rest of the season.

Roll on Chelsea next on Sunday.

BELIEVE

P. S. Felt sorry for Shaqiri - got warmed up, took his tracksuit off and ready to come on only for the ref to blow the full time whistle.
agreed, Pool should have at least scored 2 more to close out the 2nd leg.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NabyKeita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank God I was able to help the team.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool now host Chelsea in a big Super Sunday clash as they look to keep their hopes of a first league title since 1990 on track.

Stay tune to BBC for my prediction this weekend.
Probably not so much a Super Sunday. Chelsea has to play a match in Czechoslovakia at 3 am Singapore time on Friday. Then come back to face us on sunday at Anfield. They cannot rest players too as winning the Europa league means direct qualification to Champions League group stage next year.

I think we can win 3-0
Old 11-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Probably not so much a Super Sunday. Chelsea has to play a match in Czechoslovakia at 3 am Singapore time on Friday. Then come back to face us on sunday at Anfield. They cannot rest players too as winning the Europa league means direct qualification to Champions League group stage next year.

I think we can win 3-0
Amazing that 2 top PL teams are doing so well in CL history.

Not surprised to see Liverpool vs Man City in the CL finals in Madrid.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Roberto Firmino was the provider on that occasion but – soon after Mohamed Salah had poked wide when clean through – was on the mark himself on 26 minutes, applying the simplest of finishes after a delightful Jordan Henderson pass had teed up Trent Alexander-Arnold to cross.

Liverpool is in the prime position to snatch the title from Man City and I am holding my breadth to the finish line.

Keita, Henderson and Firmino peaking on form at the right timing. Kudos to Klopp unleashed Fabinho and Keita in midfield and allow Henderson to play no. 8.

Mane and Salah continue to contribute.

Our defence is holding up and best in the league.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

As Liverpool fans, best prime time from now to 12 May and hopefully a final too.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1