The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Lets hope Pellegrini is up for making a point against his former employer, someone needs to remind him that City announced Guardiola as manager when he was still there
He already said before the match against us that he prefers City to win the title. Better give a walkover with score of 3-0 than City wining by 5 to 6 goals.
Old 27-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

咱们还是的面对事实!next season continue to dream! YNWA!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-02-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Welcome back Brendan Rodgers to Premier League.
Leicester's last away game of the season season, Man City.

Hopefully Rodgers on May 4th can make it a hat trick of former Liverpool managers to do us a favour.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
He already said before the match against us that he prefers City to win the title. Better give a walkover with score of 3-0 than City wining by 5 to 6 goals.
Yes, that is true.

Hope the Hammers board and its players don't agree though.
Old 28-02-2019, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Back to winning ways, and a big win at that, 5-0 after some recent stutters and hiccups. All played well with 2 full-backs in top form with crosses and runs. Sadio mane carrying the goal-scoring burden now with 2 great goals. Goal difference down to 5. Next up Merseyside derby agst Everton on Sunday, must win, a draw or 1 point is good enough will not fly if you want to be champion. 10 games to go and never look back.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Liverpool 5 Watford 0

VVD scoring 2 late goals n Mane backheel goal is unreal
Old 28-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

TAA and Robertson were really good.
Good runs and decent crosses.
Mane was a surprise because his central position in previous games were usually not good.

Next game with Everton is a must win.
Everton and the world will do everything possible to not let us take 3 points.
We must fight back.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Great win for Liverpool lads.

The penalty given for Man City will never be given if Liverpool played.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

An absolutely fantastic response

Very happy! Wasn’t too happy when the team was announced but Klopp got it spot on! That’s why he is manager and the rest of us are not. Identified that Watford’s weakness was down their left and tripled up down this side with Salah, Trent and Milner.

Trent my man of the match but everyone was good. Thought Origi did very well and his pace can be an asset for us moving forward. Special praise for Fabinho though. He is a *********** incredible DM He could well be the difference for us in the end.

Another observation : The pace of Origi and Salah stretched the Watford CBs out wide all the time and allowed both Robertson and Trent to double up behind them. This created more space for Mane.

What I would suggest more though is the front three swapping like that during games. I just think we have been too static on occasions and that’s why sometimes we have looked bereft of ideas in certain games. When our front three are running different angles like last night and creating space for others we are damn unplayable!

We go again at Goodison next on Sunday.

BELIEVE

P. S.

Fair play Pellegrini, stuck one in on City! Said Bernardo threw himself down with respect to the penalty & Nasri had the chance to do same but didn't

Oh and as for that Norwegian son of Gollum with a Manc accent, apparently looks like we are getting under his skin You would have thought he should have other more pressing concerns, like a Top 4 fight and the upcoming trip to Paris!
Old 28-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dasnaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Great win for Liverpool lads.

The penalty given for Man City will never be given if Liverpool played.
True, Liverpool seldom give away penalty.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasnaq View Post
True, Liverpool seldom give away penalty.
Liverpool seldom gets penalty too.

Well is Merseyside derby on Super Sunday.

Good luck lads.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We just have to keep accumulating points. I feel the title will be decided in April. Man City will play Cardiff (relegation battle side) home, Crystal Palace (relegation battle side) away, Spurs (fighting for top 4) home, Man U (fighting for top 4) away and Burnley (always tough away ground) away.

For everyone who thinks Man City is a better side, they really struggle whenever 33 year old Fernandinho is injured. Too many flashy players in the side without enough talent to prevent their midfield from being overwhelmed.
If they progress in the CL and FA Cup, they will be playing more than 5 matches in that month. Can't see how Fernardinho can play so many games.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Man City won again by 1 lone goal.

London derby spurs get the penalty without touching the ball. If Liverpool play then no penalty.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Man City won again by 1 lone goal.

London derby spurs get the penalty without touching the ball. If Liverpool play then no penalty.
Wtf are you talking? Not happy complain about referee la, stupid pundeh.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

KDB also injured and will be ruled out for a while. guess the games MC is playing is taking it's toll on their players.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1