The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1606a

Xiao Juan
1606A

LOOKS 9.9
Very pretty by my standard. Long hair, good height, smooth silky fair skin(very good to lick). If you like fair fair girls with B cup yummy boobs and good body I would highly recommend her.

FRENCH 9
Wow! Her frenching is damn good man, the moment we french my heart ponds and dick hard. I tell myself I’ve found a gem!

BBBJ 8
Good sensation with the right use of tongue at the right place and speed.

AR 8
Tingling and ticklish, too ticklish for me so I told her to skip.

FJ 9
Wah She is very skillful here ML like secret mistress. Deep, hot and passionate with lots of feel!

GFE 9
She is a damn good frencher, we french a lot throughout the whole session. Very intimate, totally no commercial feel at all.

I think her frenching gets me.

Very good experience.
Old 29-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

My one-time favorite from this shop was none other than Xiao Bai ... Gorgeous, porcelain fair bod, succulent tits and juicy + warm & extra slippery pussy ... Sigh! Where to find this kinda caliber in GL these days ... Now I could only ogle at her pics that she gave to me before she departed.

OKT Alibaba knew that I surely go for her wherever I "Sésame, ouvre-toi!"

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-09-2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Xiao Bai is happily married with a Baby
Old 29-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My one-time favorite from this shop was none other than Xiao Bai ... Gorgeous, porcelain fair bod, succulent tits and juicy + warm & extra slippery pussy ... Sigh! Where to find this kinda caliber in GL these days ... Now I could only ogle at her pics that she gave to me before she departed.

OKT Alibaba knew that I surely go for her wherever I "Sésame, ouvre-toi!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I still remember that first day I discovered this legend. And shot my load into her.

She really looks 60 percent like noriko Sakai. What do you guys think?

Old 29-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I still remember that first day I discovered this legend. And shot my load into her.

She is even prettier now

Slim down alot with nice curves
Old 30-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for her. I hope she is not like Miko (ex WL 54A) who has to resort to return to this line after married and giving birth. She is now working in Macau.

Quote:
I still remember that first day I discovered this legend.
I think to date we only have 3 common interests - Dan Dan @ 2045A, Xin Er @ 1639 and Xiao Bai @ 1606A.

I also like the Jia Yi @ 1637 ... She has the Pan Asian looks that I adore.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-09-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think to date we only have 3 common interests - Dan Dan @ 2045A, Xin Er @ 1639 and Xiao Bai @ 1606A.

I also like the Jia Yi @ 1637 ... She has the Pan Asian looks that I adore.
I think it's actually a good thing that we don't have much in common.
Old 30-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Shot load into her ?? Hmmmm...
Old 30-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Shot load into her ?? Hmmmm...
Lol, BronzeGod, is her baby yours?
Old 30-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good for her. I hope she is not like Miko (ex WL 54A) who has to resort to return to this line after married and giving birth. She is now working in Macau.

I think to date we only have 3 common interests - Dan Dan @ 2045A, Xin Er @ 1639 and Xiao Bai @ 1606A. :

I also like the Jia Yi @ 1637 ... She has the Pan Asian looks that I adore. ;
Yes happy for Xiao Bai and sad for Miko

Actually speaking about ex WLs

Remember Pan Asian look ViVi @ 1606

She was murdered and her body was burnt in ZhuHai by her boyfriend

She should be the most pitiful girl among all GL PRC WL since 2008 till now
Old 30-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes happy for Xiao Bai and sad for Miko

Actually speaking about ex WLs

Remember Pan Asian look ViVi @ 1606

She was murdered and her body was burnt in ZhuHai by her boyfriend

She should be the most pitiful girl among all GL PRC WL since 2008 till now
Yes, I remember the exotic mixed looks ViVi. Actually Vivi was a buddy of Moon (ex WL 54A) who recommended her to join 54A. However 54A boss rejected her because of her attitude. I also learned that working in GL was not her real intent ... she had other bigger plan up on her sleeve. Anyway no point to discuss about her anymore as she is history now.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I remember the exotic mixed looks ViVi. Actually Vivi was a buddy of Moon (ex WL 54A) who recommended her to join 54A. However 54A boss rejected her because of her attitude. I also learned that working in GL was not her real intent ... she had other bigger plan up on her sleeve. Anyway no point to discuss about her anymore as she is history now.
Rest In Peace
Old 05-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Great FR on Xiao Yun 1606A, not getting bored making love with her as each of our session will getting hotter and hotter...one of my fav girls in GL at the moments.
Ya, Xiao Yun never fail to give me a good time. Makes my heart beat faster and my mind dizzy
Old 21-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jokerdocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Great FR on Xiao Yun 1606A, not getting bored making love with her as each of our session will getting hotter and hotter...one of my fav girls in GL at the moments.
Xiao Yun ofcos is many bro's hot favorite lah. She is fair, petite, B size boobs and big round ass.
Famous for her incredible GFE and AR.

Just her Frenching, is very deep with lots of feelings!

She likes sex a lot so you can imaging the way she bbbj your cock and chocolate balls with lots of lust like delicious candy.

When Fucked she moan loud and hard and would pull my butt to fuck her harder and deeper

Attitude, personality

A Very Good Bonk!
Old 07-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a fantastic session with Xiao Yun as usual and heard she might be going back soon as business is really bad for her. Promised to write her a FR to see if business will pick up or not.

Service has never dropped in standard these past 1 year plus and even gotten better with the RTFs. Ample breast and full round ass with great tongue action and SUPER smooth skin is a major turn on for me. Sweet voice and her willingness to please is a hard find now in GL.

Hope she will stay on as her service and attitude is confirmed one of the best in GL currently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1