The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Sasa of silkstockings.
3/5 bonks with SS.

After seeing the nosebleed pix and fr by
Bro KOC, quickly made a booking for SaSa.
Okt prompt and courteous.
Good that he alert me about 15mins delay.

Sasa is a tall fair exotic looking lady with a ready smile.
A bit of blemish on the face but no big deal. Little bit of makeup.
Looks good about 25, a nurse from Bkk.
Slim with big boobs, soft with sensitive light brown nips.
Long Long legs. A voluptuous lady.
Pussy shaved still pink on the inside.
Frenching gentle type with feelings and tongue.
Shower good from neck to soles.
Catbath her from neck to feet and she responded
with lots of mewing and moaning, body twisting and hips moving
and omg whispering.
Give her a gentle and slow paint. She responded by lifting and grinding her hips on your tongue.
Fj was even better with sitting on chair, doggy, prone doggy and finished
with missionary so that I can tune her nips and French her. She responded with so many omg till I lost it. She told me she came twice.
While resting she gave me a head massage.
Another rd of shower and then she blew me away with a gold standard massage from head to toes. Best I had for a Long time.
I thought Yumi from Love affaires was good.
Sasa is even better.
No chance for 2 rd and for her to service me.
Will have to rtf her soon.
Errr bro i only shared her nosebleed photo not FR lol but THANKS for giving all of us a thorough FR!!! Now really nose bleed liao🤣😋
Old 09-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Hogoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Natasha from teeruk lover on 9 May, 6.30pm
Already my second time back to this stable and I wasn't disappointed.

Was there early so went to the nearby coffeeshop to buy her phai Thai for dinner, as what other bros here have suggested. Boy, does it do wonder!

When the door opens, I was greeted by a cheerful Petit girl. Even without makeup, she still looks quite cute. Had a quick shower w her and proceeded to the main show. She gave a sensual bbbj and ar, which I paint her back in return. Before penetration, we had a light French just like young lovers. High gfe! What comes next is a series of my pounding mostly on my part and while in missionary, she moans and grabs the bedsheet, very convincing acting I would say, machiam like jav. Having a bigger 'thruster' is always a disadvantage, as most girls complain of pain. But not this little girl, she takes it like a champ! Finally finish off by cumming off my week's load into her mouth. Perfection.

She is going back in 4 days so catch her before that.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Just done with Bee from Soi 69.
upload

Good GFE, English

Perky nicely shaped boobs.. with little nips

9/10
Old 09-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi, Sexhouse
Very pretty and tall SYT. Slim tight body with A cups. Lovely smile and cheeky, even during the bonk. I wish I’d had time for a full 90 min session (I opted for 45 min). Great body for all positions, including standing doggy. 10/10 session
Cons - she had to come down to unlock gate, ride elevator up with one of the neighbours, common bathroom in hall
Old 09-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

2/5 session
Ava of SS

Looks: 9/10 underrated especially with her porcelain white teeth smile.
Body: 9/10 well maintained.
Boobs: 8/10 pretty solid neh nehs
French: 10/10 all the way!
BBBJ: 8/10 all covered balls included.
FJ: 10/10 went all out. i fucked her she fucked me back. Got real chemistry here.
CIM: 9/10. Popped 1st shot into her mouth with her permission. Almost made a mess with some spillage haha.
GFE: 10/10. Understandable english and good vibes all round.
Legit rtf material for sure.
Bring some food to score points cos she is freaking hungey from non stop work lol.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
benjaminlow is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Supported my usual and reliable SOI69 stable.
Seldom post FR for any FL I tried but this particular reliable stable still provide affordable and good GFE FLs for bonking.

Tried SOM earlier this afternoon.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=727391

Face: 7.5/10 ( SYT look ) and better looking as compared with the posted picture
Body : 8/10 ( Got small tattoo on her back and enhanced boobs)
GFE : 10/10
BBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Pro : Can speak simple English and Mandarin
Con : She looks tired and no shower together and she used KY during FL session
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF : Yes as her GFE is very good.

Remarks : No pt try those FLs with damage 160 or more with no GFE so in conclusion, GFE FLs at SOI69 is always the best and value for $$$
Old 09-05-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fanny from bro Silk 3/5 9th May 2019

Fanny is a above average looking milfy type of office lady who is also very service oriented. Her body and boobs are like a younger lady and her work is really up to standard. French, blowjob, fingering, hot sex also duly served. Only english and massage not so good but her attitude made up for her weaknesses. I give her 8 ratings in general, a 9 for attitude. She kept asking me when i will come back to see when time was up lol. Dont miss her as this is likely her first and only trip here.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what happen to sexamazon? closing down?
Old 09-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had the time to write my fr for Mint VIP888 after a long hectic day...well actually took lunch time 1230pm to be precise to sneak in this session since i was nearby. Sip sip aim her since day 1 lol...dont know why but she is just like someone i know maybe it is her Kate Pang similarities from the top photo. Dreamy dreamy...
Location: at a hotel near....its better than most apartments tbh and no need to bother with the recep...just stroll in like i was staying there.
OKT: thank you for slotting in my last min request.

Looks: 9/10. the kind of face i need to screw! dont ask why but i just love that. Not the prettiest but just that desire to fuck her overcame all.
Body: 8/10. up to my standard. really just want to strip her fast and enjoy that bod. Good height...taller than most i fucked.
Boobs: 9/10. for her height and her body they looks reasonably big and in reality very very suckable.
Pussy: 9/10. tight for my dong i dont know about yours. Smells nice cos i gave it a thorough cleaning im the shower...i meant her chee bye la. Reactions to my picasso strokes were like that of machiam tio shock. Jerked her chee bye towards my tongue once i increased my tongue speed.
Frenching: 7/10. got to be honest. she was not really feeling well so i also abstained from sticking my tongue too deep...in exchange we were locked in kisses mostly.
Bbbj: NA. I skipped cos she was not well. Respect ladies as always.
FJ: 8/10. she rode for the start with plenty of grinding and gyrating then punctured equally fast...poor thing...not well so i took over and used my rhythmic 3 fast 2 slow strokes to penetrate her. Gave her a good licking on her neck and ears and of coz her boobs...i can feel her nipples hardening lol. To her credit she still manage to produce some soft moans and didnt shoe sign of impatience. So increased speed to seal the deal and unloaded inside her (cd) and planted another long kiss on her lips. Showered alone cos i dont want to make her feel worse though she wanted to. After my shower i just cuddled in bed with her till we both fell asleep...cant fuck 2nd round then at least enjoy the aircon till time was up since it was baking hot outside.
GFE: NA. Reason as stated. At least she tried to give her all so i wouldnt make an issue of it. My gut feeling is she will do much better if properly rested. I can always come back again if i miss her pretty face lol. Exchanged contact before leaving. Anyway no regrets since i did had my dick inside liao lol.
Happy bonking na
�������������������������������������������� ������

Last edited by KOC88; 09-05-2019 at 11:08 PM. Reason: errors
Old 09-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
phlx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=727733

Have time today after meeting, thought of rewarding myself, so took up Fairy which is near Central areas.

Looks: 7/10 . Same as the picture on the right and bottom pic. Accurate.
Body: 7/10 . Ok. Have meat at the right place.
BBBJ: 6/10 Have experience a better ones.. Overall Not to bad.
FJ: 8/10 This is where is excel. She loves to rides, so let her rodeo all the way. Knows her strong point. 1st Shot, on rodeo. 2nd shot on doggie. She is very hardworking and making sure you get the services that you wants. It feel like she enjoyed the session more than me, sia
GFE: 9/10 She have a sweet smile. Her english is good, not primary, can have conversation, would not feel awkward.
RTF: Yes, for services.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: 😂
Old 09-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:42 PM. Reason: 😂
Old 09-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: 😂
Old 09-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:41 PM. Reason: 😂
Old 09-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

������������������������������

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:44 PM. Reason: ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1